URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID61
Thread Number: 123
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..."

Posted by Pepito on 07-05-04 at 01:59 AM
I read somewhere that Paris and Nicole had a ..'Disagreement' during the taping of Simple Life 2 and that at some point basically stopped talking to each other in the cute pink custom pickup truck with $50,000 Airstream trailer.

Does anybody know when this happened? It's one of the main reasons that I've been tuning in faithfully -- I would like to be there to see it all go down...snicker...

Heavens, whatever did these two sweeties argue about? In what episode does it happen? How much of it will we get to see? Is Nicole aware that if she doesn't stay on Paris' good side, her career in reality TV is over? After all, it's not HER show, Paris is just taking her along for the ride. Figuratively and Literally.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Paris & Nicole 'Disagreement'..."
Posted by Smooth23 on 07-05-04 at 08:23 PM
Paris "My daddy is worth more than your daddy!"
Nicole "No, My daddy is worth more"
Paris "No mine, and thats hot!"
Nicole "No mine is you skank, and its hot!"

Posted by reversehalo on 07-07-04 at 03:20 PM
I think that Nicole makes the show. Paris gets old with all the preening and admiring she does of herself. It would be boring with just Paris but Nicole could carry the show by herself. The show this time is to me so staged, it's obvious they want the girls to act over the top.

Posted by unitabackup on 07-16-04 at 04:07 PM
I liked it when Nicole was putting on make-up in the truck and Paris says there's a cop behind us and Nicole says "SHUT UP" (like we've only rehearsed this a gillion times, etc.).

And I agree with you about the fake thing - it's getting timesome on many shows.

Also, I heard about the argument between the two but I believe that they (Paris & Nicole) said it wasn't true (read: it is true but we've got our careers to consider).