The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Great Canadian Party Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-21, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Great Canadian Party Thread"
Well... it's been a while since we had one of these Great Canadian Party threads where we'd turn the forum upside down while Americans are off doing their turkey stuffing during U.S. Thanksgiving.

So... drop in and get comfortable (everyone on both sides of the border and elsewhere). Have a drink and fill us in on what you've been up to the last few years.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Great Canadian Party Thread Seana3 11-25-21 1
   RE: Great Canadian Party Thread PepeLePew13 11-25-21 2
 RE: Great Canadian Party Thread Puffy 11-25-21 3
 RE: Great Canadian Party Thread michel2 11-28-21 4
 RE: Great Canadian Party Thread Seana3 11-24-22 5
   RE: Great Canadian Party Thread PepeLePew13 11-24-22 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana3 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-25-21, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana3 Click to send private message to Seana3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Great Canadian Party Thread"
*pours a glass of favourite $10 wine*

Hi Pepe!

My kids got big - like, they're technically adults. Also, I moved so no-one can park in my driveway for a game anymore.

Every time I'm in Niagara Falls, I remember the first peep meet and the time a group of us went to Wolfgang Puck's.

How's the family?

Totally forgot about American Thanksgiving until maybe an hour ago. It's so quiet today - hardly any emails at all.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-25-21, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Great Canadian Party Thread"
Howdy! It's been way too long...

Life is pretty good. My wife retired 2 years ago after 31 years with the federal government, and we downsized and moved to a condo in Guelph last spring. Three of the four kids have now moved out onto their own life journeys with the fourth having 1.5 years of high school left before he goes off to university.

Me... still teaching. I start a new Holocaust-related Gen Ed course in January so that will be an interesting challenge.

We just got back from a trip to Portugal two weeks ago - amazing trip and glad we got back before COVID started rearing its ugly head once again.

Puffy 6699 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-21, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Great Canadian Party Thread"

I’m not officially in the U. S. A.this year. I’m in Costa Rica so not celebrating the U. S. A. Thanksgiving. The closest thing they have to turkey is a guinea hen. I celebrated today by going zip lining. Good to re-connect with you.

michel2 4026 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-28-21, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Great Canadian Party Thread"
Hello Pepe, it has indeed been a while. I'm still working at the same place, getting close to retirement but still in good health. Nice to hear from you.

Seana3 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-22, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana3 Click to send private message to Seana3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Great Canadian Party Thread"
Can we just use last year's thread?

Happy Thanksgiving Americans!

11-24-22, 10:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Great Canadian Party Thread"
Of course! *shakes dust off the thread*

I'm off to South America (Ecuador and Colombia) next week for a faculty trip, should be fun.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •