The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy New Year!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 5034 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-01-19, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy New Year!"
Got to be better than 2018, right?

Tribe!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Happy New Year! kingfish 01-02-19 1
 RE: Happy New Year! cahaya 01-02-19 2
 RE: Happy New Year! foonermints 01-03-19 3
 RE: Happy New Year! jbug 01-03-19 4
   RE: Happy New Year! cahaya 01-04-19 5
       RE: Happy New Year! jbug 01-05-19 7
       RE: Happy New Year! jbug 01-05-19 9
   RE: Happy New Year! foonermints 01-04-19 6
       RE: Happy New Year! jbug 01-05-19 8
 Kid? jbug 01-05-19 10
   RE: Kid? kidflash212 01-08-19 11
       RE: Kid? jbug 01-08-19 12
 RE: Happy New Year! foonermints 10-06-19 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20665 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-19, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Happy New Year!"
Happy New Year to you too, Kid.

Jan 2 is recovery day.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 19830 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-19, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Happy New Year!"
Happy New Year to everyone (or anyone happens to drop in here once a year or more often)!

2018 wasn't that bad a year for me, at least compared to 2017 when both of my parent passed away within 75 days of each other (January and March). I did still have a lot left to manage with their (very cluttered) estate in 2018, even after more than a year, but it's all settled now.

I'm looking forward to a calmer, less hectic 2019.

I'm also gearing toward going into teaching at Indiana University here, applying for positions and meeting faculty in the Informatics and Business schools. That's my goal for the year, a final career move prior to retiring in a few years.

Smurfy snowy holiday present by agman

foonermints 14484 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-19, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Happy New Year!"
Happy New Year!

Err.. what day is it? Earth? Yes, I think I am on Earth..

jbug 17138 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-19, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Happy New Year!"
Happy New Year.
2017 took my mother (January) and my husband (July).
2018 took my favorite aunt (mom's sister), a cousin (mom's brother's oldest son) and another aunt (mom's youngest brother's x-wife). All 3 within 2 weeks in July. 3 graves in the same cemetery within feet of each other. And just last month a second cousin who I was very close to.

I'm not holding my breath for 2019.

I do have a better hold on my grief for Jerry. I think of him daily but am very busy now with so many things.

And? I joined the Y this week and cut my hair today.

cahaya 19830 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-19, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Happy New Year!"
Not to mention that we also lost agman last year.

You've been through a lot in the last two years with the loss of family and friends. Just remember that you still have friends who are still here.

Here's to wishing you a happy and calmer 2019.

agman's world

01-05-19, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Happy New Year!"
and Buggy. That happened so fast! I think of her often too.

01-05-19, 10:48 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Happy New Year!"
I should come here more often. I don't post much on FB with the group from here.
Politics got ugly and I avoided as much as I could. Heck, I even stopped following some family cause I'm tired of it all.
When faced with the loss of those we hold dear to us, the other mess just isn't important - at least not to me.
Don't get me wrong. I still care about others. I just chose not to fight with those who disagree with me.

01-04-19, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Happy New Year!"
Listening...

Yep jBug. See your red wavy. If I can help in any way, I will.

01-05-19, 10:43 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Happy New Year!"
***smoochie***

01-05-19, 10:48 PM (EST)
10. "Kid?"
Are you ok?

kidflash212 5034 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-19, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kid?"
Personally, I'm fine. I did break my hand early in 2018 which led to medical bills I wasn't expecting but everything else is okay. Just real tired of the divisions I see everywhere around me. So much anger on both sides.

Tribe!

01-08-19, 11:11 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Kid?"
I agree with you about the divisions.
Sometimes I want to lecture both sides. But I feel like it would be the same as talking to a fence post, so I don't.

10-06-19, 09:20 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Happy New Year!"
What to do in 2020? I got nothin'

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •