The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's all our fault"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-28-18, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's all our fault"
We are all to blame for The Donald.

“The Apprentice” portrayed Trump not as a skeezy hustler who huddles with local mobsters but as a plutocrat with impeccable business instincts and unparalleled wealth—a titan who always seemed to be climbing out of helicopters or into limousines. “Most of us knew he was a fake,” Braun told me. “He had just gone through I don’t know how many bankruptcies. But we made him out to be the most important person in the world. It was like making the court jester the king.” Bill Pruitt, another producer, recalled, “We walked through the offices and saw chipped furniture. We saw a crumbling empire at every turn. Our job was to make it seem otherwise.”

Someone Fooned me

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's all our fault cahaya 12-29-18 1
 RE: It's all our fault kingfish 12-29-18 2
 RE: It's all our fault mrc 12-29-18 3
   RE: It's all our fault kingfish 12-29-18 4
   RE: It's all our fault cahaya 01-05-19 5
 RE: It's all our fault PepeLePew13 01-08-19 6
   RE: It's all our fault cahaya 01-10-19 10
 I Like Trump! foonermints 01-08-19 7
   RE: I Like Trump! jbug 01-09-19 8
   RE: I Like Trump! kingfish 01-09-19 9
       Warning! foonermints 01-11-19 11
           RE: Warning! cahaya 01-11-19 12
               We Will Bury You! foonermints 01-12-19 13
                   We are watching you! cahaya 01-15-19 14
                       Jeez! foonermints 01-19-19 15
                           RE: Jeez! kingfish 01-19-19 16
                               Ricin, Not Cesium foonermints 01-19-19 17
 RE: It's all our fault foonermints 10-06-19 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19830 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-18, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's all our fault"
It's the fault of the 62,979,636 people who voted for the pathological liar.

Passengers on fooner's crazytrain

Compared to Hillary's 65,844,610 votes, subverting the will of the majority to the tyranny of the minority.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 20665 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-18, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's all our fault"
I think the blame for him being him is his alone. In a very real sense, he is a self made man.

A lot of easily deceived people were fooled though. Then there are those who will just never vote for the other party, no matter who is running.

mrc 10108 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-18, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's all our fault"
To clarify, I'm joking.

You've been hotpocketed!

12-29-18, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's all our fault"
It is an interesting article though.

01-05-19, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's all our fault"
Yup, you're joking, but Mr. Trump certainly isn't.

Pepe's summer 2013 sig blast

tweet tweet! He thinks it might be time to declare a self-imposed national emergency to get what he wants!

PepeLePew13 26015 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-19, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's all our fault"
I'm in D.C. for the week to attend a conference.

Never seen D.C. so empty, it's actually refreshing to move around freely for a change.

Having said that, it's time to get the raving lunatic with no political experience and no inclination to learn on the job or listen to experienced, qualified staff out of there and put in somebody who at least knows how to navigate the waters.

01-10-19, 11:27 AM (EST)
10. "RE: It's all our fault"
If there were aliens from outer space, Trump wouldn't hesitate to build a wall (actually a shell) surrounding the entire planet, even as impractical as that sounds.

Keep those aliens out!

foonermints 14486 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-19, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I Like Trump!"
He is shaking up DC. Good for him! Namby-Pamby wankers!

Good driving to you, Pepe. Thank Trump once in a while.

jbug 17138 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-19, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Like Trump!"
Trump obviously doesn't know how to speak "politically correct" and yes he does a lot of bragging.
But he has taken a stand on several issues and sticks to his guns. Hasn't changed his tune about immigration like so many others have.
I'm not against immigration. Just come legally. Work, pay taxes, pay for insurance, ...

01-09-19, 05:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I Like Trump!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-19 AT 07:30 PM (EST)

Shaking up government is good. Usually very admirable. I've Been fighting that good fight all my life.

But doing it by hiring incompetent and/or bigoted grifters and criminals, then being forced to fire them, maybe not so good.

Also, becoming Putin's errand boy is not so good.

I think there are some (a few anyway) politicians who are a little less sleezy that we could replace him with, so let's get rid of him, replace his carney act, and get on with business.

01-11-19, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Warning!"
Our true leader has his peepers on you.

Beware the Whammy!

01-11-19, 11:42 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Warning!"
You're putin' us on!

01-12-19, 01:34 PM (EST)
13. "We Will Bury You!"
*Sigh*

..Things were so much more straightforward in the Good Old Days.
eh, Comrade?

Right is Might! →

01-15-19, 03:30 PM (EST)
14. "We are watching you!"

01-19-19, 01:08 PM (EST)
15. "Jeez!"

All I got was this crummy cap.

01-19-19, 07:37 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jeez!"
You came out ahead.

Look at it this way, at least Putin's not your boss.

And probably no radioactive umbrella poke in your future. Probably.

Nice hat.

01-19-19, 11:01 PM (EST)
17. "Ricin, Not Cesium "
Poor Bulgarian bastaad!
I don't think he was related to the handgun.

For and old Coot, This guy can shoot!

10-06-19, 09:21 AM (EST)
18. "RE: It's all our fault"
*SpamKick*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •