The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RIP: JBug's hubby."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sagebrush Dan 9992 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-17, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RIP: JBug's hubby."
JBug announced that her husband died after a protracted illness. All our blessings and prayers are with her.

Transcribed by Sharnina

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. cahaya 07-04-17 1
   RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 07-23-17 6
 *Heart* foonermints 07-04-17 2
   RE: *Heart* jbug 07-23-17 7
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. kingfish 07-04-17 3
   RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 07-23-17 8
       RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. kingfish 07-24-17 10
           RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 07-24-17 11
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. newsomewayne 07-05-17 4
   RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 07-23-17 9
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 07-23-17 5
   A Loving Relationship foonermints 07-29-17 14
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. tallgirl 07-27-17 12
   RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. cahaya 07-27-17 13
   Nice to See You Tallgirl foonermints 08-03-17 15
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. foonermints 08-04-17 16
   RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 08-09-17 17
       RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. foonermints 08-11-17 18
           RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 08-11-17 19
           RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. kingfish 08-11-17 20
               Unfortunately .. foonermints 08-12-17 21
       RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. cahaya 08-12-17 22
           RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 08-14-17 23
               RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. cahaya 08-14-17 24
                   RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. foonermints 08-18-17 25
               RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. foonermints 08-29-17 29
 Can't foonermints 08-22-17 26
   RE: Can't jbug 08-22-17 27
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. PepeLePew13 08-29-17 28
   RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. jbug 08-29-17 30
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. kingfish 09-01-17 31
 It's been a year. jbug 07-05-18 32
   RE: It's been a year. foonermints 07-06-18 33
   RE: It's been a year. cahaya 07-08-18 34
 RE: RIP: JBug's hubby. Bebo 07-20-18 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19723 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-17, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Aw, jbug. You shared a lot of what you went through with your hubby with us. You're a noble lady. My thoughts and my heart and our shared blessings be with you.

syren's light

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 17110 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-17, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Thank you. I hope anything I shared has made all of you more aware of Parkison's Disease and the battle those who have it have to fight daily.

foonermints 14298 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-17, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*Heart*"

07-23-17, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *Heart*"
thank you Fooner...

kingfish 20400 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-17, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-17 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

So sorry to hear.

He has been and always will remain a part of our lives thanks to you, but I guess it was time for him to go on to further adventures.

Rest in Peace, Jerry.

07-23-17, 01:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Thanks Kingfish. I wasn't ready for him to go on. Guess I never would have been tho.

07-24-17, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
No, we never are. Hang in there buddy, you have a lot of shoulders available for comfort.

07-24-17, 06:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
yes, I do.
**smooch**

newsomewayne 9352 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-17, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
2 Corinthians 5:8

God bless you, Jbug. I'm sorry for the loss of your husband.

07-23-17, 01:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Thank you Newsome. I've looked up a few scriptures lately.
It helps.

Haven't heard from you or seen you around in seems like forever.

07-23-17, 01:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Like this Bug, my life is upside down now.
First time I've popped in here since. Thanks for your prayers and love. He struggled and fought Parkinson's with everything he had.
I miss him so very much.

07-29-17, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "A Loving Relationship"
I would be in total collapse!
Generally, I am so ornery it's a miracle I found another person in the first place.
Hopefully you have friends to take care of you.

Handmade by the incredibly talented Syren

tallgirl 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-17, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tallgirl Click to send private message to tallgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
I'm so sorry. My condolences to you and your family.

I know it's never easy. This is my first time checking in, in months. I've had my father, exactly a month later my favorite uncle and then my 18 year old cat die. We go on and do the best we can.

07-27-17, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Good to see you drop in, tallgirl.

Surfkitten Summer sigshop 2008

08-03-17, 12:08 PM (EST)
15. "Nice to See You Tallgirl"
My girlfriend's ex-husband is going through chemotherapy right now. She has decided to move back in with him (as much as she can) to be his primary caregiver (she's a RN).
It's difficult when we lose our loved ones, including our lifetime companion animals.

08-04-17, 01:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
*Bump*

08-09-17, 10:48 PM (EST)
17. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Does this mean you were thinking of me? **smoochie**

I'm coping pretty well I think. The house is very quiet and would be so lonely with Jack Daniels.
I try to stay busy. Fixing a few things in the house that need repair. Eat dinner with my sister & her family a lot. Go to town with her at least once a week. Go by myself with just Jack Daniels.

I haven't removed anything of his yet. Except the medical stuff. Had to get that out right away. But walkers and wheelchairs are still in the outside shed.

Jerry's son and his wife are coming to visit this weekend. Looking forward to seeing them again.

08-11-17, 11:16 AM (EST)
18. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
My girlfriend's ex husband is dying from cancer. She's moved back in with him to be his primary caregiver. Pretty tough all around! *sigh*

08-11-17, 03:09 PM (EST)
19. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
I'm so sorry Fooner.

08-11-17, 03:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-17 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

First, check with the doc to make sure this isn't an ex-husband's ploy.

(I know, I'm a cynical SOB).

Otherwise, I hope everything can come to a conclusion so that emotional healing can begin.

All the best, Fooner. And Junebug.

08-12-17, 03:24 PM (EST)
21. "Unfortunately .."
Not a ploy. Poor guy's terminal in 6 -18 months. On the bright side, he wants to buy an exotic sports car, and he certainly can afford it. I said: Go for it!!
Me? A pauper..
But my AMEX is good for quite a lot..

08-12-17, 09:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
You're in our minds and hearts.

I'm still settling my late parents' estate. My dad passed early January, my mom late March, 75 days apart. I feel their absence and remember much more.

It's good to be with friends and family and take it a day at a time, no hurries.

agman's world

08-14-17, 10:07 AM (EST)
23. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Love and many hugs to you my friend.
My mother also passed in January. I tried to do a bit or organizing and clean up in her house (she had moved in with my sister a year before she passed0. Although I had been stopping in now and then to check on things, they were pretty much left just like when she moved out.
It's so hard to decide what to do.

Step son and his wife visited this weekend. He picked out a couple of his dad's wrist watches and some collectible knives. And one of his guitars. I sent some things to his sister too. I wanted them to get some of their dad's things to remember him by but honestly last night was difficult as I realized that some of his things were no longer here in the house with me! It was a first step and one that I didn't realize would affect me that way.

08-14-17, 10:04 PM (EST)
24. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Yeah, it can be hard, takes you back down memory lane when you see everything.

My family and I have already taken what we wanted from my late parent's estate, not much really for ourselves. There's a work-of-love family album dating back to 1883 that my GGGGrandmother dedicated to her husband, some pics date back to Civil War, all in a leather binder in excellent condition, with fountain pen handwritten names under each pic, with a geneology and birthdates in notes in back. A family treasure.

The problem is what to do with all the rest of it, with my parents being hoarders. We took out 2 40-yard dumpsters of trash (old mags, ads, rusted electronics in the basement, etc). Already cleared out and sorted out all of the files and papers, 8 boxes worth. Now a houseful of furniture, decor, art, bric-a-brac, and a barn full of horse trailers, tractors, golf carts, ATVs (all two or more), along with an entire toolshop and enough lumber and tile, etc. to build a house.

I called one estate sale company who came out and they balked at the work and labor it would take to sell and clear it all. Still working on that part of it.

Main thing is to do it day by day, week by week, no rush and get pros (like auction company or estate sale company) to do the work you and your helper family/friends can't do on your own.

08-18-17, 11:09 AM (EST)
25. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
I saved all my girlfriend's slides and movies from her parent's house after they died, even though she didn't care about them. Guess what? She does now. Good thing, eh?

08-29-17, 11:45 AM (EST)
29. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."

08-22-17, 12:59 PM (EST)
26. "Can't"
Leave jBug with the Spam!

Tribemints© by Tribey

08-22-17, 03:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Can't"
Hi there sweetness.
Today is his 76 birthday. I miss him so much.

PepeLePew13 25963 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-17, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
So sorry for your loss, Bug.

(I've been away all summer since June 30, so I'm just getting caught up on what's happening around here)

08-29-17, 10:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Thank you Pepe
Hope all is well with you

09-01-17, 08:45 PM (EST)
31. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Baby bump. We're pregnant.

07-05-18, 12:12 PM (EST)
32. "It's been a year."
It was a year on Tuesday the 3rd of July.
In some ways the year has flown by.....in other ways my life drags on day by day.
I've survived his birthday without him, the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, my birthday and our anniversary. Life goes on

I miss him terribly. I would not wish him back in the condition that Parkinson's had him.
I rejoice that when I join him in Heaven, he will be whole again. No more sickness, no more pain.

07-06-18, 10:18 PM (EST)
33. "RE: It's been a year."

07-08-18, 08:12 PM (EST)
34. "RE: It's been a year."
You're a sweetheart. Take care and be well.

Bebo 21039 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-18, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: RIP: JBug's hubby."
Sending my condolences and hugs.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •