The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MOAB"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 13755 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-17, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"MOAB"
It's da Bomb! A great place to vacation, and to my knowledge, hasn't ticked off anyone recently. Unless you count the Mormons.. Mormons are scary!

Yee Haw, Utah!
Of course every once-in-a-while some moron croaks on a rope swing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: MOAB kingfish 04-14-17 1
 RE: MOAB cahaya 04-14-17 2
   I Like It foonermints 04-14-17 4
       RE: I Like It cahaya 04-15-17 6
           RE: I Like It foonermints 04-15-17 8
 RE: MOAB kingfish 04-14-17 3
   RE: MOAB foonermints 04-14-17 5
       Moab, translated cahaya 04-15-17 7
           Brigham Young foonermints 04-15-17 9
               RE: Brigham Young kingfish 04-15-17 10
 Arches foonermints 04-16-17 11
   For your dinner (or breakfast) thre... cahaya 04-16-17 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19692 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-17, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: MOAB"
Can anyone set up a still? Do they care about moonshiners? Is illegal labor available?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 19515 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-17, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: MOAB"

Massive Ordinance Air Blast = Mother of All Bombs

04-14-17, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I Like It"
A lot of tri-mix and a dash of aluminum powder to Spread The Love, as I recall. Makes the people feel all sparkley.

Damn well beats Michael Strange getting shot down and dying in a helicopter.

*Heart* for Bree.

04-15-17, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Like It"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-17 AT 00:19 AM (EST)

At 170 grand a piece, that's a bargain!

Not counting the cost of flying the MC-130 cargo plane which dropped the MOAB out the rear cargo door. There's no bomb bay big enough for this baby!

04-15-17, 03:37 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I Like It"
True.

Why People hate other People for their religious beliefs is astonishing. I can tell you one thing: I'll never go back to Afghanistan.

I had a problem when they defaced the images of Buddha in Bamyan.

04-14-17, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: MOAB"
MOAB

May-O-nnaise All Biscuits (very important in Wisconsin).

Moonshine Over the Alleghany Bubbas (returning to a popular theme).

Mudbug' l'Orange Ala-carte, e Bombe'. (A crawfish dish popular in Houma La., a closely guarded recipe).

BAIR - Big Assed Isis Roaster.

04-14-17, 11:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: MOAB"
You have a way with words. What no Sexual MOAB?

*baits trap to get Kingfish banned Forever and Ever..* *grin*

04-15-17, 00:22 AM (EST)
7. "Moab, translated"
מוֹאָב (Ancient Hebrew) PRONOUNCED: MO-ab. Means "of his father" in Hebrew. In the Old Testament this is the name of a son of Lot. He was the ancestor of the Moabites, a people who lived in the region called Moab to the east of Israel.

04-15-17, 03:39 AM (EST)
9. "Brigham Young"
A clever fellow, wasn't he?

04-15-17, 11:41 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Brigham Young"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-17 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

I'm afraid my ancient Hebrew isn't what it used to be.

However;

𐡀𐡁𐡂𐡃 𐡄 𐡅𐡇𐡈𐡉 𐡊𐡋𐡌 𐡍𐡎𐡏 𐡐𐡑𐡒!

(translated from ancient Aramaic)

"May your Only horse Ass Bloink your cow and produce a bounty of pink pigeons."

(An ancient Aramaic farmer's blessing - hey, you can't get kicked off here for a blessing, can you? Of course not.)

In olden times is was sign of a good harvest when one's only cow was corn holed by one's horse. Times were different then, now it's just a source of many a U-Tube posting.

I do know what the Pink Pidgeon symbology is, but you have to join the "My horse ass boinked my cow and I posted pictures of it on U-tube" club to get that answer.

04-16-17, 04:31 PM (EST)
11. "Arches"
Nation Monument is great, too.

04-16-17, 10:27 PM (EST)
12. "For your dinner (or breakfast) thresd"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •