The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I voted today!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

cahaya 19498 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-16, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"I voted today!"
That's what the sticker that I got from the polling booth reads.

I did my research before voting. Didja know that if you enter "Who's on my ballot" in google, it'll take you to a page where you enter your address and it'll show the whole ballot including all of the local offices and school boards.

Not that I really care who the next county coroner will be.

syren's light

Alas, I was not interviewed for an exit poll.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Coroner? foonermints 10-26-16 1
   RE: The Coroner? kingfish 10-26-16 2
       RE: The Coroner? cahaya 10-26-16 3
           How Come foonermints 10-26-16 4
               RE: How Come cahaya 10-26-16 5
                   But I did vote "No" on this: cahaya 10-26-16 6
                       Me too. kingfish 10-27-16 7
                           I Can't Hunt Down foonermints 10-27-16 8
                               RE: I Can't Hunt Down cahaya 10-28-16 9
 RE: I voted today! foonermints 11-09-16 10
   RE: I voted today! cahaya 11-09-16 11
       Girlfriend wants to move to Canada! foonermints 11-09-16 12
           RE: Girlfriend wants to move to Can... cahaya 11-09-16 16
       RE: I voted today! AyaK 11-09-16 13
           RE: I voted today! kingfish 11-09-16 14
           RE: I voted today! cahaya 11-09-16 15
               Doesn't foonermints 11-09-16 17
                   RE: Doesn't kingfish 11-09-16 18
                       I Believe foonermints 11-09-16 19
                           RE: I Believe kingfish 11-10-16 20
                       Yes, it is cahaya 11-10-16 21
                           RE: Yes, it is kingfish 11-10-16 22
                               Wear Your Woolies! foonermints 11-10-16 23
                                   No Problem kingfish 11-11-16 24
                                       RE: No Problem cahaya 11-11-16 25
                                           RE: No Problem kingfish 11-11-16 26
                                               RE: No Problem cahaya 11-12-16 27
                                                   RE: No Problem kingfish 11-12-16 29
                                               Remember To Stock Up foonermints 11-12-16 28
                                                   RE: Remember To Stock Up kingfish 11-12-16 30
 RE: I voted today! kingfish 11-13-16 31
   Good! foonermints 11-13-16 32
       YEAH! kingfish 11-13-16 33
           RE: YEAH! foonermints 11-14-16 34
               RE: YEAH! kingfish 11-14-16 35
                   RE: YEAH! Moonshine on Wine! foonermints 11-14-16 39
 Sign me up! cahaya 11-14-16 36
   RE: Sign me up! kingfish 11-14-16 37
       You Still Get Paid foonermints 11-14-16 38
           RE: You Still Get Paid kingfish 11-14-16 40
               Next Window foonermints 11-14-16 41
 The POTus Calling The Kettle Black? foonermints 11-15-16 42
   Volcanic? cahaya 11-15-16 43
   RE: The POTus Calling The Kettle Bl... kingfish 11-15-16 44
       RE: The POTus Calling The Kettle Bl... foonermints 11-15-16 45
           Alt cahaya 11-16-16 46
               All Agree to that! foonermints 11-16-16 47
                   Healing posture cahaya 11-16-16 48
                       *Flip-Flop!* foonermints 11-16-16 49
                           RE: *Flip-Flop!* cahaya 11-17-16 50
           RE: The POTus Calling The Kettle Bl... kingfish 11-17-16 51
               Bastard! foonermints 11-17-16 52
                   RE: Bastard! kingfish 11-18-16 53
                       RE: Bastard! foonermints 11-19-16 54
                           RE: Bastard! kingfish 11-19-16 55
                               RE: Bastard! foonermints 11-19-16 56
                                   RE: Bastard! kingfish 11-19-16 57
                                       RE: Bastard! foonermints 11-19-16 58
               I can get you a Tee Shirt foonermints 11-22-16 59
                   And I can get you these... cahaya 11-23-16 60
                       I believe foonermints 11-23-16 61
 RE: I voted today! foonermints 03-06-17 62
 Our Local Election foonermints 03-12-17 63
 The Field Office foonermints 03-18-17 64
   RE: The Field Office kingfish 03-18-17 65
 RE: I voted today! greenmachine 03-24-17 66

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 13701 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-16, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Coroner?"
After the new coroner buries Hilary, Kingfish will be fine.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19642 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-16, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Coroner?"
That needle in her eye?

That will be mine.

10-26-16, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Coroner?"
I'll take the glass slippers and a grant from the Clinton Foundation.

Pepe's summer 2013 sig blast

Hee-hee-hee! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!

10-26-16, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "How Come"
Monica isn't on the ballot?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

She'll move in the East Wing anyway, with a poor, old toothless Bill.

10-26-16, 07:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: How Come"
Well... since Hillary can't be the First Lady, someone else will have to do, yeah?

Passengers on fooner's crazytrain

I didn't say who I voted for Prez, much less the coroner and yakkity-yak school board members.

10-26-16, 07:39 PM (EST)
6. "But I did vote "No" on this:"
Public Question #1

Shall the Constitution of the State of Indiana be amended by adding a Section 39 to Article 1 to provide that the right to hunt, fish, and harvest wildlife shall be forever preserved for the public good, subject only to the laws prescribed by the General Assembly and rules prescribed by virtue of the authority of the General Assembly to:

(1) promote wildlife conservation and management; and
(2) preserve the future of hunting and fishing?

My political position on this: I believe that Kingfish and his kin have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness within their watery domain.

10-27-16, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Me too."
Terrible law. Just terrible.

10-27-16, 11:32 PM (EST)
8. "I Can't Hunt Down"
A decent piece of Dog even at the Fancy Places.
It's corrupt!

10-28-16, 00:38 AM (EST)
9. "RE: I Can't Hunt Down"
Beware the foo dogs, lest they hunt you down!

Foo dogs by tribe

石獅 Shíshī

11-09-16, 01:47 AM (EST)
10. "RE: I voted today!"
Trump!

11-09-16, 12:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I voted today!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-16 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

I stayed up until almost 1:00 a.m. EST watching the election results. It became clear by that time that things weren't going Hillary's way, losing some battleground states and lagging behind in the 4 last "too close to call" states. The betting market swung the other way with 50/50 at about 9:30 p.m. EST and going high-percentage Trump before midnight.

Looks like the real loser (besides Hillary) were the pollsters, who got it all wrong and underestimated the Pub voting strength.

I'm not one of those naysayers who say we're going to enter into the dark ages with Trump in office. There's a limit to what he can and can't do. I despise the man, but there's a lot more to America than one man, even if he is (soon) Prez.

And no, I'm not moving back to Malaysia, or Canada, eh.

11-09-16, 01:06 PM (EST)
12. "Girlfriend wants to move to Canada!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-16 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

Guess I'm going too, eh?
Hellooo Pepe!

Guess I brought this on myself.

What about all those phony actors moving to France? ..Oh wait, what was a long time ago..

11-09-16, 04:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Girlfriend wants to move to Canada!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-16 AT 04:51 PM (EST)

Pssst... Pepe's in the epicenter of all this, where he's at now. Ya think a Canadian will move back to Canada?

Here's your 3-step How to move to Canada guide. (Girlfriend says, "Let's go, honey!")

AyaK 10407 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-16, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I voted today!"
Haven't been around at all for a few months. I wanted to post to defend the pollsters, though. The advice that I gave our firm at our weekly meeting on Friday was that the polls rely on sampling assumptions that may not necessarily be valid in a race in which people strongly dislike both candidates. And that's exactly what happened. The truly undecided voters broke strongly to Trump by almost 7-to-1. The polls were built on an assumption, true in virtually every election since 1980, that the undecideds would break in rough approximation to the decided voters. But they didn't in 1980, and they didn't this year.

All the pollsters were aware of the issue, but they minimized it because people look to pollsters for predictions, not doubt. Nate Silver kept bringing up this doubt on 538, but other people (such as the Puffington Host pollster) pressed to disregard it. Well, it was real, and it bit people who disregarded it on the butt.

11-09-16, 03:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I voted today!"
Intellectually I know that there are voters who are undecided up to the last minute, and that there will always be undecided voters. But from media, friends, the extreme rhetoric and from just about every personal source, it seemed that everyone had an opinion up to the day of the vote.

So, to think that undecided voters exist in the numbers suggested by this election is a revelation.

11-09-16, 04:32 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I voted today!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-16 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

I follow Nate Silver's 538 site quite closely (not only for politics, but also NFL ELO ratings and predictions and interesting analysis of various side topics). You're correct in saying that he indicated that there was a lot of uncertainty in the poll numbers translating to electoral college votes, one reason why he still had Trump posted with a significant chance (around 27% if I recall correctly) of winning the election. In football terms, that translates to a minor upset (anything can happen on a given Sunday).

Exit polls indicated that the vast majority of voters decided on their choice as far back as September and there weren't that many remaining in the final week prior to the election. I'm curious where you got that 7-to-1 figure, since I'm also curious what percentage of the electorate that represented as well.

What's interesting is that Hillary got a (very) slight edge on the total population vote by a narrow margin of about 200,000 votes (as of now, with votes still to be counted). Had it been a popular vote, the final result perhaps would been different. I wonder if this would give any additional impetus to election reform based on the popular vote by dismantling the electoral college system now in place. It seems that there is no real desire to overhaul what has historically evolved from the provisions given in Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution.

P.S. Good to see you post, AyaK, I miss the analytically critical posts that you're well known for.

11-09-16, 05:16 PM (EST)
17. "Doesn't"
A Constitutional Convention open up quite the can of worms?

11-09-16, 09:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Doesn't"
I heard land is cheap in upper Nunavut Canada.

11-09-16, 11:32 PM (EST)
19. "I Believe"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-16 AT 11:40 PM (EST)

The Crazy Woman has a "Hobby Farm" in Saskatchewan. 5000 acres of organic wheat. Hey! I'm a farmer!
Donald Trump is a good shake up for America.

11-10-16, 11:03 AM (EST)
20. "RE: I Believe"
Wheat beer tastes terrible. Trade for some barley.

Happy farming.

11-10-16, 05:00 PM (EST)
21. "Yes, it is"
You can get land cheap-cheap at $10 a lot.

It's in Reston, Manitoba. Makes you wonder the ladies in Reston are pretty enough to rest on.

11-10-16, 07:17 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Yes, it is"
1000 acre lots? {Looks in wallet, then in cookie jar} I'll take two. Wait, there's another five, I'll take two and a half lots.

See you suckers later.

11-10-16, 11:25 PM (EST)
23. "Wear Your Woolies!"
It's 2° there today.

Forbidden Fudgikle

11-11-16, 10:33 AM (EST)
24. "No Problem"
As long as the Ice Road Truckers can get thru with the beer and burgers.

11-11-16, 06:57 PM (EST)
25. "RE: No Problem"
I'll pick up a case of Molson's Ale on my way up to visit.

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

11-11-16, 09:12 PM (EST)
26. "RE: No Problem"
I'll move to Canada, but I won't drink Canadian beer.

Just Mexican beer.

11-12-16, 00:38 AM (EST)
27. "RE: No Problem"
Find your beach... just watch out for the polar bears!

11-12-16, 10:11 AM (EST)
29. "RE: No Problem"
I heard they were extinct.

11-12-16, 01:03 AM (EST)
28. "Remember To Stock Up"
For the holidays, like "Easter Monday". No alkie for YOU!

11-12-16, 10:12 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Remember To Stock Up"
You're forcing me to drink wine? Oh well, better than Aqua Velva.

11-13-16, 10:19 AM (EST)
31. "RE: I voted today!"
After recent events, Raypipi might actually get some business.

11-13-16, 11:30 AM (EST)
32. "Good! "
Take your rioting to France, and stay off my *!!#@&! Freeway!

11-13-16, 12:35 PM (EST)
33. "YEAH!"
Dam Frenchies!

Wait, why do we hate France again?

11-14-16, 03:13 AM (EST)
34. "RE: YEAH!"
Snails!
Bleech!

11-14-16, 10:01 AM (EST)
35. "RE: YEAH!"
Oh yeah, they eat snails. That's pitiful.

And they waste all those great grapes that could be used for moonshine on wine.

11-14-16, 03:25 PM (EST)
39. "RE: YEAH! Moonshine on Wine!"
Hell yeah. Whatever that means! I'll drink it!

The Trump Confederacy!

11-14-16, 11:50 AM (EST)
36. "Sign me up!"
Trump says the demonstrators outside Trump Tower where he hangs out are "professional protesters".

Pray tell, Donald, who's hiring and how much do I get an hour? Minimum wage?

I could use a few bucks to buy that lot in Manitoba.

11-14-16, 01:19 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Sign me up!"
I protest that post!

(Does that count?)

11-14-16, 03:09 PM (EST)
38. "You Still Get Paid"
In Obama Dollars.
I don't think President Trump is about to print up another trillion for us.
As a professional protester, you still get a chance to pick up the hot chicks, you Rebel you!

For the Freeway Blockers, the mini-rioters and assorted idiots, I have some advice!

A true member of the Trump Confederacy.

11-14-16, 05:20 PM (EST)
40. "RE: You Still Get Paid"
I'm protesting all these posts.

(Mo money, mo money. I'm even making money off of Raypipi.)

11-14-16, 06:37 PM (EST)
41. "Next Window"
{font color=democrat} You smash, I could really go for a 60" color TV.

Arribà la Revoulutiòn!

11-15-16, 05:35 PM (EST)
42. "The POTus Calling The Kettle Black?"
Seems like the crying loser is already spinning his heroism for the last 8 years, even though it was him that made the divisions so volcanic in American government.

Love the Clownie!
buh-bye!

11-15-16, 06:57 PM (EST)
43. "Volcanic?"
... it was him that made the divisions so volcanic in American government.

Whadja expect? He's from Hawaii, after all!

New nickname for POTUS: LavaMan

11-15-16, 07:07 PM (EST)
44. "RE: The POTus Calling The Kettle Black?"
Yeah, we're still reeling from the conflict that arose when he crammed the ACA down America's throat without any compromise to Republicans, and without a single Republican vote. Hopefully the Republicans can repair the damage by not doing the same in reverse. I mean, Affordable Medical care is a good thing, it just has to me implemented in a way that is agreeable to people of both parties as well as being fair and fiscally sound.

11-15-16, 08:10 PM (EST)
45. "RE: The POTus Calling The Kettle Black?"
I would like my Blue Cross Plan back.

"We are going to have to guard against a rise in a crude sort of nationalism or ethnic identity or tribalism that is built around an 'us' and a 'them'," Obama said in Athens.

"We know what happens when Europeans start dividing themselves up... the 20th century was a bloodbath," he said, adding that the United States was also painfully aware of the dangers of "(dividing) ourselves along lines of race or religion or ethnicity."

What horseshit. That's exactly what HE did.

Trayvon Martin? An inflammatory rush to judgement for The President of the United States to set an example? Crock!

"The 20th Century was a bloodbath?" What, WWI and WWII? I don't think we were fighting about Nigeria. Civil rights? We were progressing with more sanity until the pseudo Jesse Jackson got in office.

Just shut up and go away. Stop spreading more divisiveness.

11-16-16, 12:59 PM (EST)
46. "Alt"
I'd rather be identified as in the alt-wrong rather than in the alt-right, who seem to be hell-bent on creating alt-ercations. I'd rather us be alt-ogether.

Al-right!

11-16-16, 03:41 PM (EST)
47. "All Agree to that!"
It will take some time to heal the ill-will that the last 8 years leaves behind.

fireclownie: no longer on slow burn!

11-16-16, 06:49 PM (EST)
48. "Healing posture"
Chant after me... Ommmmm... Ommmmm... Ommmmm...

11-16-16, 10:41 PM (EST)
49. "*Flip-Flop!*"

OmmmmmMG! OmmmmmMG! OmmmmmMG!

Better, eh?

11-17-16, 00:09 AM (EST)
50. "RE: *Flip-Flop!*"
Especially when she says it!

Passengers on fooner's crazytrain

Don't stop the train, honey!

11-17-16, 05:36 PM (EST)
51. "RE: The POTus Calling The Kettle Black?"
That a'hole got me fired. So it's personal.

(And I'm protesting the additional posts, and doubling the charges. 'Cause now I'm mad!)

11-17-16, 11:35 PM (EST)
52. "Bastard!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-16 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

The Lame Duck is still out there, poisoning the well. Another foreign vacation for him and whats-her-face on our dime.
I wonder if Hilary the Hipocrite is invited, with Bill and Monica?

Useful in so many ways..

11-18-16, 11:47 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Bastard!"
A shoulder patch!

11-19-16, 01:09 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Bastard!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-16 AT 02:05 AM (EST)

I can get that embroidered with a Velcro back.

Not arrived at the "Idi Amin" look, but hell, you have to start somewhere.

11-19-16, 02:39 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Bastard!"
Of Course, 'Theater of Combat' medals with 'Didn't run away' clusters and 'I lied' stars would be nice.

11-19-16, 03:19 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Bastard!"
Can't forget the "Love Your Fellow Man" Cannibal Cross.

11-19-16, 04:58 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Bastard!"
I'm sure you really meant Hannibal cross. Like with Fava beans?

11-19-16, 06:11 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Bastard!"
The musical fruit? Red wine is good, but some things are totally verboten in polite company.
What's in that Soylent Green anyway?
*fuuuuurt*

11-22-16, 10:22 PM (EST)
59. "I can get you a Tee Shirt"

11-23-16, 05:54 PM (EST)
60. "And I can get you these..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-16 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

His waist wouldn't fit inside these, but his woodpecker would.

11-23-16, 06:08 PM (EST)
61. "I believe"
The DC Coroner can take care of the real Chump. *evil grin*

btw: I missed the convention where that's what all the girls were wearing.

Only.

03-06-17, 03:51 PM (EST)
62. "RE: I voted today!"
*bump*
Trump for President!

03-12-17, 05:21 PM (EST)
63. "Our Local Election"
Had a 12% turnout the other day. Increased the sales tax 1/4%. and voted in the idiot Mike Bonin for city council, and all his special interest cronies. Sad!

And unbelievable. Welcome to Los Angeles..

03-18-17, 12:12 PM (EST)
64. "The Field Office"
Is also a dump.

03-18-17, 12:44 PM (EST)
65. "RE: The Field Office"
Just make sure you don't sneak over at night and empty a can of expandable foam in their sewage outlet connection.

An make sure you didn't get the idea from me.

greenmachine 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-24-17, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: I voted today!"
Oh wait? you mean the election is over? Guess I'll wait another 4 years.

It may give me time to despam

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •