The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tanya Trump"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 18971 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-16, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tanya Trump"
LAST EDITED ON 02-04-16 AT 04:38 PM (EST)

Tonya Trump (aka "The Donald") is demanding a re-vote in Iowa.

And if he doesn't get his way, he's going to kneecap Cruz.

(can't fix the title)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tanya Trump Agman2 02-03-16 1
 RE: Tanya Trump foonermints 02-03-16 2
   RE: Tanya Trump kingfish 02-04-16 3
       Yes! foonermints 02-04-16 4
 Trump V Sanders kidflash212 02-10-16 5
   RE: Trump V Sanders kingfish 02-11-16 6
       RE: Trump V Sanders Agman2 02-12-16 7
           RE: Trump V Sanders PepeLePew13 02-12-16 8
 Colorado Delegates kidflash212 04-16-16 9
   RE: Colorado Delegates Brownroach 04-18-16 10
       RE: Colorado Delegates Sagebrush Dan 04-20-16 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 2705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-03-16, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tanya Trump"
I thought he was just going to give him the famous words,"YOU'RE FIRED!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 13315 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-16, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tanya Trump"
Heck, whoever he gets under the desk at the White House will look better than Monica Lewinsky.
OR Hilary.

foonermint: Hooligan Enabler
OR Michelle. *shudder*

Note: Not necessarily in that order.

02-04-16, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tanya Trump"
True dat!

His entire cabinet would be made up of Russian models. The White House would be renamed The Trump House.

foonermints 13315 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-16, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yes!"
I am GOOD with Russian models.

Much better than dried-up old HagBags

kidflash212 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-10-16, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Trump V Sanders"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-16 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Or Cruz Vs Sanders.

The idea of that being my choice this November is scary.

02-11-16, 12:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Trump V Sanders"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-16 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

The really scary thing is that there is no one left running or in contemplation of running - i.e. Big Gulp Bloomberg - that doesn't scare me.

I was actually hoping Fiorina would catch on. And she scares me too.

Christie? Gone.

I'm thinking that there ought to be an option to allow a vacancy in Potus and V-Potus for 4 years if the candidates don't meet a certain standard for sanity. We could rename the Putz! We could have Putz Congress and a Putz Senate during that time.

Oh, wait, we already have all that. Rats.

Agman2 2705 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-12-16, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trump V Sanders"
I've gotten to the stage I don't even want to pay attention anymore! This is way too scary!!!!

PepeLePew13 25859 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-16, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trump V Sanders"
How soon before people start passing around petitions to repeal the two-term limit for presidents?

Obama's looking a lot better all of a sudden.

kidflash212 4529 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-16-16, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Colorado Delegates"
Funny how the man who touts himself as the greatest deal maker in the history of the Universe is getting out dealed by Ted Cruz for all these delegates.

Brownroach 15279 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-16, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Colorado Delegates"
That's because it's all crooked and rigged -- haven't you heard?

Sagebrush Dan 9983 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Colorado Delegates"
Oh yeah. Uh huh.

Phylled by Tribe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •