The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guess what this is?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 25804 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-15, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guess what this is?"
Earlier, I was at a Christmas party and at one point, the host brought this little gadget out and had us guess what it was. I was the only one who was able to guess what it was, and I got to take it home with me as a prize.

So... have at it. What do you think it is?

Height: About 3 1/2 feet high.
Material: Made of wood.

The flat thing in the middle rotates 360 degrees.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guess what this is? kidflash212 12-12-15 1
 RE: Guess what this is? Sagebrush Dan 12-12-15 2
   RE: Guess what this is? PepeLePew13 12-13-15 4
       RE: Guess what this is? kingfish 12-13-15 5
           RE: Guess what this is? PepeLePew13 12-13-15 6
               RE: Guess what this is? Sagebrush Dan 12-13-15 7
                   RE: Guess what this is? PepeLePew13 12-13-15 8
                       RE: Guess what this is? kidflash212 12-13-15 9
                           RE: Guess what this is? kingfish 12-13-15 10
                               RE: Guess what this is? Agman2 12-14-15 15
                           RE: Guess what this is? PepeLePew13 12-14-15 14
 RE: Guess what this is? Silvergirl1 12-12-15 3
   RE: Guess what this is? mysticwolf2 12-13-15 11
 RE: Guess what this is? mysticwolf2 12-13-15 12
   RE: Guess what this is? PepeLePew13 12-14-15 13
       RE: Guess what this is? mysticwolf2 12-19-15 16
           RE: Guess what this is? PepeLePew13 12-20-15 17
               RE: Guess what this is? Sagebrush Dan 12-20-15 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-12-15, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Not sure - something to collect water or sap?

Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9974 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-15, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guess what this is?"
A prop for the men's room?

HandTooled by SpotTheDifference

12-13-15, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Think you could expand on that guess a little bit?

kingfish 18691 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-15, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guess what this is?"
An aiming assist? (a luxury device operated by a butler in high-end men's rooms).

12-13-15, 12:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Ding ding... you and Dan have got it.

It was designed for the elderly (age 80+) who were having their shoes ruined by the drip-drip, so this contraption was invented to aim their business in the right direction and away from their shoes.

It's officially called a "Shoe Saver".

12-13-15, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Ha! Who knew? I was just going for the joke.
Hmmm. . . . from the looks of it, it looks to be suited for the more gifted of our species.

HandTooled by SpotTheDifference

12-13-15, 06:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Guess what this is?"
I was going for the joke as well during the guessing game -- turned out that I was the only one who thought along these lines. What does that say about us, hummm Dan?

kidflash212 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-13-15, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Guess what this is?"
I hope your host cleaned it well before giving it to you,

kingfish 18691 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-15, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Yeah, I thought I was just joking too.

So, the "support" spins 360 degrees? Might be fun.

Agman2 1388 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-14-15, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Now where was that when I was "housebreaking" my sons?

12-14-15, 00:02 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Guess what this is?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-15 AT 00:02 AM (EST)

Heh, he assured that it was clean - it was hung up on the wall in his bathroom for years before they remodeled the house over the summer, so with new decors, they decided it was time for the Shoe Saver to get the boot (ahem).

Silvergirl1 9335 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-15, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guess what this is?"

A prop for the women's room? (Just jabbing at Dan).

I've never seen one before. It looks like a crutch, but the rotating bar in the middle would make it difficult to use it for that purpose.

Snow globe sig and starfish globe by Agman 2011

mysticwolf2 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-15, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf2 Click to send private message to mysticwolf2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Guess what this is?"
OMH, am I gonna have some fun with this. Thank you, Pepe!

12-13-15, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf2 Click to send private message to mysticwolf2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Wow. In my time away I've apparently managed to forget how to properly reply to a post here. *hangs head in shame*

At any rate, while I absolutely plan to have some fun with this amongst local friends, it ocurred to me that it would be good for some laughs on another site I frequent, too. But, before I do anything there, I have to ask . . . Do you mind if I use your photo? There are a couple of others that I found on the web, but none of them are as good.

12-14-15, 00:01 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Not at all... be my guest!

12-19-15, 01:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Thanks! BTW, how's Pippy these days? I imagine he's old enough now that he can't get away with looking down the front of random women's shirts, any longer. Ah, lost youth. Poppy's got to be getting up there, too--just a babe in a carrier when we met. Are they both teens, now? Hope everyone's well.

12-20-15, 09:25 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Guess what this is?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-15 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

Pippy will be 13 in three weeks and he's already bigger than I am. Poppy's all the way up to 10 -- you're right, it's been quite a while as he was still in a stroller during the Niagara Falls peep meet.

They're both great kids. Pippy's a straight-A student in the French Immersion program and Poppy's got a great artistic eye in creating all kinds of hands-on projects.

All is well, other than the fact that we're living in temporary digs for the holidays after a flood (thanks to a broken tap) at the beginning of November took out three floors of our house. We won't be able to get back into the house for another month at least, so that's kind of spoiled things for Christmas and caused the cancellation of our Christmas party that we host for our group of friends every year. Also the first time we don't have a real, live Christmas tree as it's not allowed in the rental condo!

12-20-15, 11:10 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Guess what this is?"
Thanks for the update. Time flies.

So very sorry about your place. I hope you still manage to have a good Christmas.

Blessings to you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •