The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guess I've been booted off the island"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf2 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-15, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf2 Click to send private message to mysticwolf2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guess I've been booted off the island"
Damn, it's hard to come back to say "Hi" here. I see a lot of familiar faces, but my user name wouldn't work and then it wouldn't let me use my gmail address to sign up again. Thank God my uni has let me keep my email address, there. I guess that one, at least, isn't "anonymous".

At any rate, if any of you remember me (or at least are willing to acknowledge it). . . Hi! Hope you've all been doing well.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... cahaya 12-09-15 1
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... kingfish 12-09-15 2
   RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... mysticwolf2 12-09-15 5
       RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... kingfish 12-10-15 10
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... kidflash212 12-09-15 3
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... mysticwolf2 12-09-15 4
   RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... kingfish 12-10-15 11
   Hi mystic! IceCat 12-12-15 25
       RE: Hi mystic! kingfish 12-12-15 27
       RE: Hi mystic! mysticwolf2 12-13-15 29
           Nope IceCat 12-14-15 32
               RE: Nope PepeLePew13 12-14-15 33
               RE: Nope mysticwolf2 12-19-15 41
       Missin' you, Icey!!! tribephyl 12-18-15 36
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... Agman2 12-09-15 6
 Yay!!! Sagebrush Dan 12-09-15 7
   RE: Yay!!! cahaya 12-10-15 8
       RE: Yay!!! Sagebrush Dan 12-10-15 9
           RE: Yay!!! kingfish 12-10-15 12
               RE: Yay!!! Sagebrush Dan 12-11-15 19
           RE: Yay!!! Agman2 12-10-15 13
               RE: Yay!!! kingfish 12-10-15 14
                   RE: Yay!!! cahaya 12-10-15 15
                       RE: Yay!!! Agman2 12-10-15 17
                           RE: Yay!!! Sagebrush Dan 12-11-15 20
                           RE: Yay!!! kingfish 12-11-15 21
                               RE: Yay!!! Agman2 12-11-15 22
                   RE: Yay!!! Agman2 12-10-15 18
   RE: Yay!!! mysticwolf2 12-10-15 16
       RE: Yay!!! Agman2 12-11-15 23
           RE: Yay!!! mysticwolf2 12-13-15 30
   WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sage!!! tribephyl 12-18-15 37
       RE: WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sag... Sagebrush Dan 12-19-15 40
           RE: WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sag... cahaya 12-23-15 44
               RE: WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sag... Agman2 02-18-16 55
                   Trolling foonermints 02-18-16 56
                       RE: Trolling Agman2 02-18-16 57
                   RE: WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sag... cahaya 02-20-16 58
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... PepeLePew13 12-12-15 24
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... Silvergirl1 12-12-15 26
   RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... kingfish 12-13-15 28
       RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... cahaya 12-19-15 39
   RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... Agman2 12-14-15 31
   RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... Sagebrush Dan 12-16-15 34
   WTF?! 4 in 1? tribephyl 12-18-15 38
       RE: WTF?! 4 in 1? Silvergirl1 12-20-15 43
 Lvoe and have been missing you, Mys... tribephyl 12-18-15 35
   RE: Lvoe and have been missing you,... mysticwolf2 12-19-15 42
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... Puffy 12-23-15 45
   RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... mysticwolf2 12-23-15 46
       RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... cahaya 12-24-15 47
           RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... Sagebrush Dan 12-26-15 48
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... jbug 02-04-16 49
   RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... Agman2 02-05-16 50
       RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... jbug 02-07-16 51
 RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... tallgirl 02-14-16 52
   RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... PepeLePew13 02-14-16 53
       RE: Guess I've been booted off the ... tallgirl 02-15-16 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-15, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 02:31 AM (EST)

Hey, there, Mystic!

Indeed, I remember you, how could I forget? We've had some interesting conversations in PM and that old OT chat line we all used to hang out on. I think most of the folks who still post here still remember you, too.

I don't make it in here very often, but when I do, there's often a pleasant surprise waiting.

My family and I are doing well, life has been kind to us. I hope the same is true for you. Take care, be well, and know that you have touched the heart of some of us here in memorable ways.

Capn's wisdom

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18755 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-15, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Hello MW, glad to see you here again. Hope you're in stable circumstances, I remember that life was giving you a rough go, so hopefully you're past all that.

Yeah, we had a terrorist attack here back when the Ukrainian/Crimean crisis was beginning, thus the "Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan"; in the header, and almost all of us had the same problem you had getting in. Also, the "You've got mail" wavy red flag is always waving.

So we were damaged, and no one is smart enough to undo the damage. No one is as smart as a Ukrainian.

There is a way to reestablish your screen name that worked for some of us, though. If you still have the email address that you used to sign on originally (way back when), you can just register like you are new (like you just did) and use that email address. That should restore your screen name and odometer. You will be assigned a new PW though.

Good to see you again, it's been a lot quieter lately. I miss the contentious people. They grew old. Or are in jail.

12-09-15, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf2 Click to send private message to mysticwolf2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Oop. I just realized that if I didn't use my gmail address I would have used my office email. I don't have access to that one any longer, so I'd never get the new password. Guess I'm stuck starting over. (Wow. Typing "those" words sure brought back a flash of memories.

12-10-15, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
It might work even if you no longer have access to the old email. I don't know if it has to still be valid. You could be a test case on that point.

kidflash212 4522 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-09-15, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Who could forget a legend like Mysticwolf? Nice to see you again, hope all is going well in your life.

The other day I was thinking of a thread you started about seeing a meteor or something.

Tribe!

12-09-15, 04:49 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
*Grin*

Glad to see you all. I'm pretty sure that I signed up with my gmail address, originally, and the site wouldn't let me use it this time around.

My situation is somewhat more stable, but it still seems like something else goes wrong just about the time everything is starting to go right. I was graduated last May with BSc in both biology and environmental science. Didn't manage honors, but I pulled a 3.46, which ain't bad for a humanities-centric, initially math phobic, old fart. No job, yet, but that's not terribly surprising since I haven't really applied for any. (I need to get over a case of imposter syndrome.)

I turned 60 in Sept., so I'm finally able to collect on John's SS. That's made the money situation a bit better. I'm still in the house, but I just had to sink ~$700 into fixing the furnace and, in mucking around in the basement fixing it discovered that the entire south wall of the foundation is starting to cave in, so I'm likely going to have to move at some point before the house falls down on me. I'll need to find a place where I can keep my animals. I'm down to 3 cats and 2 birds--the cockatoo and, now, a pigeon. (The uni decided to eliminate their animal collection and asked if I'd give the pigeon a home.)

I haven't been back to the zoo in a long time. Got too busy with classes and just haven't started back up again. In my spare time I pet and house sit for people, which has helped me get by and gets me my doggie fix. Still no TV of my own, but I get to watch when I'm sitting for folks and one of my friends lets me tape shows on their DVR. I've gotten her hooked on Amazing Race, which except for some of the cooking shows is about the only reality tv I watch, now. Still a Ramsay fan.

I still think about this place and the wonderful people here often and a couple of things happened recently that made me think it was about time I checked back in. Last week someone on another message board I frequent asked a question about an historical advertisement, which caused me to remember HD and look on-line to see how he was doing, and what he was up to, now. About four days ago I sat on my phone and almost butt dialed one of our Canadian friends. (Yes, I still have people's phone numbers, but who knows if they're really the same, any longer.) And, two days ago a book fell off of the shelf and when I picked it up I found that it was the photo album that you put together for me of the peep meets John and I attended. (If any of those still happen, I'm still up for them if they're within driving distance.) it seemed that the universe was trying to tell me something, so I thought I'd better listen. I still pretty much owe you guys for my continued existence, after all.

12-10-15, 10:27 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Overall, that is outstanding news. These days there should be a lot of openings in your area, age notwithstanding. Even a salaried position at the zoo?

But a what superb educational achievement.

Sorry to hear about the house, you fought the good fight there.

Personally, I think you need a sit-on-a-bench-in-the-zoo fix. (This insight was provided to you by the a very insight challenged guy).

IceCat 17411 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-15, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Hi mystic!"
Long time, no see!

12-12-15, 09:47 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Hi mystic!"
A cat lurks.

12-13-15, 11:14 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Hi mystic!"
Hi, Icy. Good to see you, my friend. Are you still in the lands of sand and sun?

IceCat 17411 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-15, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Nope"
Been back in the land of snow and donuts for over a year and a half.

Waiting to hear sometime this week about a job to take me back to the desert.

It will be a nice early Christmas gift if I get the green light.

PepeLePew13 25820 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-15, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Nope"
So... that was you at Tim Hortons the other day?

Great to see you again!

12-19-15, 12:48 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Nope"
If that is the gift you want, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

tribephyl 11917 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-15, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Missin' you, Icey!!!"
No attic finds to speak of...as a pixel pusher to another...but how fortunate I feel that you're on the same continent, even if it is temporary.

Agman2 1961 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-09-15, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-15 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Mystic!!!!!
How are you doing? Its great to see(er...read?) you here. Ive been doing well but its nice to read about what you've been up to. Many of us had trouble getting back on.

Sagebrush Dan 9978 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-15, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Yay!!!"
*thud*!!!!

How are you??!! I've missed you.

I've always remembered your advice about trusting the fear that one feels out in the wild. I've since applied it to several areas of my life. I use your input a LOT (even in papers as I was going for my Master's -- my MDiv is something new since we last chatted). You're quite famous in my corner of the universe.

Transcribed by Sharnina

12-10-15, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Yay!!!"
*double thud*

Hey, Dan, great to see you here. You're another person here who I have very fond memories of with your words of wisdom and kindness.

Someone above said Mystic is a "legend" and I'll raise the bar by saying you're "divine" (given your Masters in Divinity).

Foo dogs by tribe

12-10-15, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yay!!!"
Smooch!

I've been lurking and checking up on you guys every couple days or so. Making sure you're still misbehaving.

Transcribed by Sharnina

12-10-15, 10:29 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Yay!!!"
And it's interesting to hear that you're a master of candy making.

12-11-15, 01:47 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Yay!!!"
Hmmm. . . . . I'm trying to figure that one out. Got me a clue?

Forged by Cahaya, the Brave and True

12-10-15, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Yay!!!"
Triple thud......I never thought I would see Cahaya, Dan and Mystic on the same thread in OT ever again! This is great.

I'm not sure this is a sign of things to come, but if it is, it's a great start!

12-10-15, 06:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Yay!!!"
Three thuds?

Sorry, you are on time out. League rules state that concussion therapy is mandatory after three thuds.

12-10-15, 06:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Yay!!!"
Aw, c'mon, he's on the OT team and we don't follow such protocols. I can name more than one player around here who has been knocked around more than three times, even by their own teammates!

Omaha! Hut-hut!

12-10-15, 06:41 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Yay!!!"
Ya...so put that in your pipe and smoke it fishface!

12-11-15, 01:49 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Yay!!!"
Am I gonna have to sit between you two?

Born and bred by Arkie

12-11-15, 09:47 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Yay!!!"
You'll thank me later. If you can remember me then.

12-11-15, 11:27 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Yay!!!"
You'll thank me later. If you can remember me then.

Not bad, a double dis! I hope you don't scare Dan off though!

12-10-15, 06:42 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Yay!!!"
no triple thuds? Whatyoutalkinbout?

12-10-15, 06:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Yay!!!"
Hey, congrats on the MDiv! I'm not sure just how anything I said might apply to a divinity paper, but I'm glad I could help.

12-11-15, 11:37 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Yay!!!"
Hey Mystic, I don't want to pry, but are you here to stay for awhile, or are you just passing through?

12-13-15, 11:19 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Yay!!!"
I kind of figured I might stick around a bit, if you'll have me. Things look like they've slowed down quite a bit, but maybe it's just the season.

12-18-15, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sage!!!"
Second only to Volsfan the BrightWhight (although, I disagree) in magical powers.
It must be stated that this ... Sagest of all BrushDans to be an ALL man's man of men about the Man-hattan of the North-South-Western area of northwestern States of the United America... and that he is the KINDEST, MOST SINCERE and GENTLEST man known.
Nothing in my attic but I thunk of ya' almost ev'ry day since your parting.

12-19-15, 04:01 AM (EST)
40. "RE: WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sage!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-15 AT 04:03 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-19-15 AT 04:02 AM (EST)

Well hi, SugarToots. Good to see you, and here's a big smooch. And, my attic is full of your goodies. Here's a sampling.

Phylled by Tribe

Sculpted by Tribe

Phylled by Tribe

Aw shucks ma'am, my heart belongs to Tribe

Tribe

The hills are alive with the sigs of Tribe.

Ponderin' the wonders of Tribe.

One of the Tribe

Ya mess with me, yer messin' with Tribe

12-23-15, 01:45 AM (EST)
44. "RE: WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sage!!!"
Some, but not nearly all, of tribe's gifts:

A clear favorite I've used many a time on both sides of a contentious debate:

Foo dogs by tribe

It's all a puppet show...

Wayang kulit puppet show by tribe

With the many faces of reality...

Tribe's gods

And enlightenment...

Rays of light by tribe.

Only to be snapped by the thresdkilla during a time when we were all at war...

"TK-21 Ace of Spades" Award by Tribephyl

02-18-16, 02:13 PM (EST)
55. "RE: WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sage!!!"
Your siggies are down!

foonermints 13241 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-16, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Trolling"
The Forum of The Dead, are We?

02-18-16, 02:21 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Trolling"
Oh hell ya and it appears I hooked a jack-o-hampster!

02-20-16, 01:39 AM (EST)
58. "RE: WooHoo!!! It's BrushDan the Sage!!!"
Well, that's thanks to tribe. Here are some of yours, Agdude!

Roaming the globe...

agman's world

Roaming the seas...

Piracy on the high seas and flying of the Jolly Roger by agman

Becoming King of a distant land...

A royal agman creation

Solving the mysteries of the past...

Sherlocked by agman.

Captured within a globe...

Smurfy snowy holiday present by agman

Musing in tune...

Agman's Muse

With life's wisdom.

agman's birthday present

Now, don't even get me started on fooner's sigs! You guys are awesome.

12-12-15, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Hey hey hey... great to see you again! I hope all is well with you.

And it's certainly nice to see a little crowd around here for a change. Hola everyone...

Silvergirl1 9338 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-15, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Not only I do remember you, I have been thinking about you lately. I hope things are well with you. ((Hugs))

Snow globe sig and starfish globe by Agman 2011

12-13-15, 10:40 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Nice to have you show up too.

12-19-15, 02:49 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
As they say, the more the merrier!

Ragtop Ride by foonermints

Also no doubt, like some of us, you're wondering, where's the big E?

12-14-15, 11:28 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Hey, look who else is back. Great to see you Silver!

12-16-15, 12:27 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Don't I know you from somewhere else?

Aw shucks ma'am, my heart belongs to Tribe

Sail on, dear one.

12-18-15, 01:04 AM (EST)
38. "WTF?! 4 in 1?"
and it's from my original callout lady?!

I've been holding on to this attic gem for awhile...

Welcome back, my lvoe.

Silvergirl1 9338 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-15, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: WTF?! 4 in 1?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-15 AT 01:51 AM (EST)

Wow! That is so nice! Thank you, Tribe!

Thanks for the kind words, too.

Edited to add: New sig pic!

Snow globe sig and starfish globe by Agman 2011

12-18-15, 00:31 AM (EST)
35. "Lvoe and have been missing you, Mystic..."
have your paws on these attic finds...

12-19-15, 01:18 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Lvoe and have been missing you, Mystic..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-15 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

Oh, those are gorgeous, Tribe. Thanks! I lost my file of sigpics and bouncies when my laptop was stolen a couple of years ago.

Look! I even remembered how to attach it! (Although, for some reason the link wraps when it gets inserted and I have to manually put it back together on one line. No biggie. Might be because I'm doing it all from my iPad instead of a computer-but I rarely use my computer any more. I live on my iPad, not least because I have access to the Internet on it.)

Puffy 6671 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-15, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Well, hi there. I remember you, do you remember me? I don't think we ever forget our RTVW friends. Best wishes to all our RTVW friends who are posting or lurking, for the New Year!

12-23-15, 08:28 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Aw, Puffy. I could never forget you. As you say, I don't think I could forget any of you.

Happy New Year to you, too--and to any others who are reading.

12-24-15, 05:30 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Wishing you and everyone here a happy and healthy New Year!

Smurfy snowy holiday present by agman

That's what brings us together, reading our many posts over a long period of time.

12-26-15, 10:14 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Back atcha.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-16, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
I'm glad I popped back in to see who was still around.
Slow pace here.... sorta matches my life these days.

02-05-16, 05:11 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Wow, its leggs!!!! When you gonna come back? I'm running out of dead threads to resurrect.

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-16, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"

tallgirl 572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-16, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tallgirl Click to send private message to tallgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Welcome back! I'm sure you don't remember me as I'm one of the many who came with 'starting over'. Because of joining at the same time as that group of people, I was always more of a lurker.

This morning I was woken up by my cat breaking a mug (full of tea on the end table) that was a Christmas exchange present from Fooner. I've thought about how great this place used to be before the 'War'. When I came here I saw your original message. Universe speaks to us in different ways. ;)

02-14-16, 01:37 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
Hi M! Great to see you on here again and hope all is well. I was just in your area a few days ago to get my drivers license updated at the Service Ontario just to the side of the Whole Foods store.

tallgirl 572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-15-16, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tallgirl Click to send private message to tallgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Guess I've been booted off the island"
So close, we almost had a peep meet.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •