The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"On The Other Side of the Coin.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 13193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-15, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"On The Other Side of the Coin.."
In the discussion of Donald Trump’s agenda for dealing with illegal immigration, lots of his proposals are said to be absurd. But are they all?
Mass Deportations?
Targeted deportations are not the same as mass deportations. Trump may want all of the latter, but just as absurdly the Democratic Party seems not to want any of the former.
We don’t know how many illegal immigrants are in the United States, only that the proverbial figure of “11 million” exists in amber since the last century, and despite massive influxes each year. So there is no way to ascertain either the size of the pool of illegal immigrants or how many have committed crimes. Rounding up every illegal alien and immediately deporting them is not feasible, but that does not mean that over one million with criminal records could not be returned to their home countries as undesirables.
Even liberal sources suggest that somewhere between 12% to 15% of that figure are likely criminals or have arrest records. Some states report a fourth to a third of their murders are likely committed by illegal aliens. That cohort makes up over 25% of federal prisoners.
In other words, the number of what Trump in politically incorrect fashion called “good people” (e.g., does he mean those without a criminal record other than entering the U.S. illegally?) is likely quite large, in both absolute numbers, and percentage wise.
The number of Trump’s supposedly “bad people” (convicted of a felony or serious misdemeanor?), who as guests abused the hospitality of their host, could be small percentage-wise. Yet the number might still be well over one million in need of immediate and lasting deportation.
Would deportations of the more than one million (if one deported only criminals, and not as well those without work records and chronically on public assistance), as alleged, begin with a storm of jack-booted cops breaking down the doors of innocent barrio residences?
Hardly.
Every day, thousands of illegal aliens file false federal affidavits, use phony Social Security numbers, employ fake IDs, are pulled over for DUIs, and shoot and steal — the very violations of the laws that sanctuary cities sought to nullify. The crimes are apparently numerous enough occurrences to win the attention of sanctuary cities, which would not exist if illegal aliens were all, as implied, “dreamers.”
In sum, government agencies would need only to follow passive enforcement of the law, and allow illegal aliens to come into contact with legal authorities of various sorts rather that conduct deportation raids. ICE, then, would need only to deport those who had criminal holds on them — as they insidiously came into contact with the criminal justice system. The number and frequency of those encounters could be quite substantial each day and cumulatively so by year’s end.
Make Mexico Pay?
Sending Mexico a bill, or charging tariffs on trade, to finish the wall as penance for its cynical manipulation of American magnanimity is childish and unnecessary. Instead, we should look at some $40-50 billion that are sent as remittances home to Central America and Mexico each year, largely by illegal aliens themselves. Such a staggering sum might represent on average a $200-500 a month expense per illegal alien, a disposable sum that at best suggests existential poverty may not necessarily haunt every illegal alien resident, and at worse might remind us that government subsidies are sometimes used to free up income to send out of the country. Imagine if $40-50 billion were instead infused into the U.S. health care and legal systems for the indigent.
All the government would have to do, in the manner that most nations abroad already do, would be to impose a federal surcharge on all remittances by any sender who could not provide a U.S. passport to substantiate the transaction. At a 10% rate, billions could be raised ($4-5 billion a year?), and applied to the completion of the border fence. Within four or five years, the cost ($20 billion?) could be easily met by those whose illegality prompted the wall to be built.

~The Army of foonermints!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: On The Other Side of the Coin.. Dakota 09-01-15 1
 RE: On The Other Side of the Coin.. Dakota 09-01-15 2
   Guadalajara foonermints 09-01-15 5
       RE: Guadalajara Dakota 09-02-15 7
           An Entrenched Corrupt Government foonermints 09-06-15 12
 RE: On The Other Side of the Coin.. kingfish 09-01-15 3
   WE Have An Arrogant Blowhard foonermints 09-01-15 4
       RE: WE Have An Arrogant Blowhard kingfish 09-01-15 6
           True about Hillary :o foonermints 09-04-15 8
               RE: True about Hillary :o kingfish 09-05-15 9
                   They Burned THE MAN foonermints 09-06-15 10
                   Burning Man! foonermints 09-06-15 11
                       RE: Burning Man! kingfish 09-06-15 13
                           Which Canadian? foonermints 09-06-15 14
                               RE: Which Canadian? kingfish 09-07-15 15
                                   *Looks At Vibrant Postings* foonermints 09-07-15 16
                                       RE: *Looks At Vibrant Postings* kingfish 09-07-15 17
                                           *Posts Weenie Pic* foonermints 09-07-15 18
 We could always look at.. foonermints 09-08-15 19
   RE: We could always look at.. kingfish 09-09-15 20
       What About Escargot? foonermints 09-09-15 21
           RE: What About Escargot? kingfish 09-10-15 22
               AhA! foonermints 09-10-15 23
       New Possible Attacks in Los Angeles... foonermints 09-11-15 24
           RE: New Possible Attacks in Los Ang... kingfish 09-11-15 25
               You Idiot! foonermints 09-11-15 26
 Warning: Kingfish foonermints 09-12-15 27
 Of Course, There is Always This: foonermints 09-19-15 28
   RE: Of Course, There is Always This... kingfish 09-21-15 29
       RE: Of Course, There is Always This... foonermints 09-21-15 30
       FEAR THE MONKEYS! foonermints 09-21-15 31
           RE: FEAR THE MONKEYS! kingfish 09-22-15 32
               Esp. The Subspiecies foonermints 09-22-15 33
 foonermints: allways happy! foonermints 09-27-15 34
   RE: foonermints: allways happy! kingfish 09-28-15 35
       RE: foonermints: allways happy! foonermints 09-28-15 36
 Well... foonermints 10-07-15 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5749 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-15, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: On The Other Side of the Coin.."
You break it down better than I've read or heard elsewhere.

Trump is saying that we have to get control of this ongoing mess that's become a drain on our society and a political ping-pong ball. The hell is in the details.

Agman's Spring Fling '12

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-01-15, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: On The Other Side of the Coin.."
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-15 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

From a 2002 article:
"The transfers, or remittances as they are officially known, are Mexico's second-largest source of income, behind oil exports."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/to-mexico-with-love/

Used to be oil and tourism. I spent a lot of vacation time there years ago.

Agman's Spring Fling '12

09-01-15, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Guadalajara"
Which was a jewel of a city, was wrecked by drug violence years ago. Veronica, a woman that I have worked with for many years won't even go back there to visit her relatives.

Down in Baja, Sandee and I won't even take an overnight bus trip. We used to enjoy the 50 mile bike ride from Rosarita Beach to Ensenada. No more.

Hell, my liver is worth more to me than having it cut out and sold as a Pep Boys part.

They'd probably have to discount it though.. *snicker*

09-02-15, 11:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Guadalajara"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-15 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

I too contributed to making tourism Mexico's second largest industry, before money-from-Mexicans-living-in-the-USA became their second largest industry. Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, Oaxaca, Sonora, Cancun; I missed Baja - then the cartels moved up to the west side of the Rio Grande. Mexico and its people are great, but the cartels and a corrupt government and an unarmed citizenry have turned it to mush.

Agman's Spring Fling '12

09-06-15, 04:58 PM (EST)
12. "An Entrenched Corrupt Government"
Peons don't have a chance from birth.

Me, if I was born there, I'd have a tendency to Get The Hell Out of Dodge too.

I'd say an internal Civil War may be the only long-term solution. Damn ugly. Probably have the US and Russia lining up to sell arms.

People need to overthrow corruption and govern themselves so all can at least have a chance of prosperity, NOT be "Peons" or mindless drones. A woman in Afghanistan? Not much hope.

We still live in the Middle Ages.

SAT Score in the US are at an all time low, but I wish I had one of those teacher's pensions..

kingfish 18604 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-15, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: On The Other Side of the Coin.."
I lean Republican on fiscal and social defense issues. I lean Democrat on social issues. And I see immigration as a social and economic issue.

Trump is a arrogant blowhard. But there are two sides to every argument, and he's right, Rosie O'Donnell is a disgusting pig. Nailed it there.

But McCain is a real war hero. Undeniably. Trump's lack of apology for intimating that he wasn't is troubling, and betrays an inability to apologize when he's wrong, and an arrogance, that is worrying. And IMO it's disgusting.

Trump wants to build a fence on the Mexican border. There is already a wall on the Mexican Border. Roughly one third (700 miles of 2000 total) of the border has a one layer fence, so far costing 2-3 billion dollars. The land has to be bought from developers who have a sellers market, lighting is an ongoing cost, and there is the cost to wildlife if a solid fence is built. Yet the ICE cannot quantify the impact of the fence.

Apparently there is a dissatisfaction among Americans with immigration that Trump is tapping into.

Mexicans aren't thieves, terrorists, or murderers any more than Germans are. Or Swiss. Or Canadians. Or any other nationality. Trump is blowing hot air again. Most Latinos classified as criminals are so simply because they crossed the border illegally.

I lived in central Mexico for a year when I was younger, and I can tell you that the mix of thieves and murders and drug users is no different among Mexicans than among any one else.

We have a smuggling (human and drugs), but not an immigration problem. The immigration situation we have is a human resource that we should welcome and capitalize on.

Ramos is a reporter, entitled to ask questions just as any other reporter is. The video shows him insisting on asking a question normal tones. But he's Mexican. So Trump's version has him yelling and screaming, and he uses this as an excuse to throw him out. Arrogance personified. Trump lied. Again.

And denying a person his birthright? That's in the constitution.

He believes he would be a better general than the regular army generals? Very scary attitude for a person who never served and who inherited a fortune that allowed him to be surrounded by yes men all his life. Unbelievable arrogance.

Finally, (not really, but let's just pretend) Megan Kelly is hot. And Trump is a dick.

09-01-15, 02:52 PM (EST)
4. "WE Have An Arrogant Blowhard"
In office right now

Renaming Mount McKinley? Really Nothing better to do, Idiot? Maybe just needed an Alaskan vacation? Was he with or without the Witch Queen?
Mountaineers have always respected the name "Denali" So What?

Republicans are going to have to come up with some other blowhard than Donald Trump. His points are valid "to a degree" but he reminds me of what I've read about Cicero. Inflame the mob by putting your own embroidery on the truth.

Now you can't deny the price that taxpayers like you (maybe neener) and I pay for all the illegal aliens in this country. Hell, if you get and EBT card in LA you get about $250 in food and $300 in cash a month. Not enough to live on? You bet! Try teaming up with a bunch of your buddies for a squat, then throw in a few girls for fun. Human trafficking is so bad they even have flyers posted on all public transit here.. not to mention the official suicide hotline.

Help Us Jeebuz!

foonermint: Hooligan Enabler

09-01-15, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WE Have An Arrogant Blowhard"
No doubt that there is no shortage of arrogant blowhards in politics. And no doubt that the present occupier of the White house is an arrogant hypocrite, but fortunately he isn't running again. Unless Trump wants to change that part of the constitution too.

If we're ever going to be able to straighten our government out, we need someone who can compromise, and Trump is not that kinda guy. He can't even admit when he makes a minor mistake. He can't even allow anyone else who disagrees with him to remain in the same room with him.

God knows we'll be screwed if we find ourselves electing a law breaker/flouter, but if Trump is opposing her, there will be a lot more cross-over votes for Hillary than the other way.

Seriously (OK, that was serious, so continuing to be serious), the relocation of illegals isn't practical or good politics. We should (IMO) look at them as a natural resource of labor willing to do what few here are winning to do. China and India and probably Russia all have more manpower resources than we do, and integrating illegals into our workforce, granting those with out felonious or violent criminal records a path to citizen ship will help us economically. And that will benefit us all, if not now than with the future generations. We should look to the present day costs as an investment in our and our children's futures.

Are you willing to spend 12 hours a day shingling roofs in blast furnace heat? Or the same shift and weather with a pick chipping at brick hard dirt to install a parking lot curb? That's really tough work. I'm not, and I'm grateful that they are.

Migrant pickers? California agriculture as well as the other border states have to have immigrant labor to survive. And that's not work that very many Americans are willing to do.

Besides, there's the humanitarian side. Many/most of them are destitute, and many of them will probably turn to crime if there is no other way out. Many of them will also turn to crime if they are to be hunted by the authorities for deportation. Then you really will have a crime problem.

09-04-15, 10:19 PM (EST)
8. "True about Hillary :o"

»Are you willing to spend 12 hours a day shingling roofs in blast furnace heat? Or the same shift and weather with a pick chipping at brick hard dirt to install a parking lot curb?«

No, but can't we use Syrian refugees for this? Damn humanitarian, if you ask me, plus, they would be legal "guest workers", Nez Pas? What are our aircraft carriers doing anyway? They can transport 3000 people at a time and feed them 3 squares a day.

Migrant Pickers? WTF do all those people do before and after Burning Man in "Black Rock City", a stinkin' alkalai desert? At $600 a ticket, they can save up for next year, plus everyone can give "liberated" beans and lettuce to each other. As a bonus, since they are used to not wearing clothing, harvesting au nautural would be a given.
More tourists might drive down highway 99 just for a glimpse of "wetbuns" bendiing over the harvest, thus enriching garden spots in the California Central Valley, like Fresno.

Not that I fret too much about these things, given that Iran will soon have billions of dollars and restart their Atomic Bomb factories in a decade*.
May as well file for my Social Suck now. Gives me a few dollars to relocate the kids and grandkids to New Zealand, which may be better than a bunker in North Dakota.

RUM! I must have 'e more RUM!
*I am all for delivering them a copy of "Fat Man" for Tehran to study up close. Airmail.

09-05-15, 07:48 AM (EST)
9. "RE: True about Hillary :o"
$600 a ticket?

I think we just solved the problem of whose money we ought to confiscate to pay for our problems.

09-06-15, 11:18 AM (EST)
10. "They Burned THE MAN"
Last night.
My "acquaintance" actually found cell phone reception this morning and said it was 32° and she was having a Soy Latte (YICK!) and freezing her butt off. I reminded her to put on pants.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

09-06-15, 04:04 PM (EST)
11. "Burning Man!"
I will have the total skinny in a few days from my unnamed "source".
70,000 people this year @ $600/ticket. You do the math, but I don't think the promoters are wondering where their next pair of sweat socks are coming from.

Hillary didn't do so bad hisselfherself last year

09-06-15, 06:18 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Burning Man!"
For 42 Mill I will burn a Canadian. Not proud to admit it, but I would.

When do we schedule "Burning Canadian" festival?

09-06-15, 07:30 PM (EST)
14. "Which Canadian?"
Oh wait.. Our Can'tadian President?

WHO are YOU looking at?
Some people just know better than YOU!

09-07-15, 09:20 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Which Canadian?"
OK.

Wait, I think I'm being watched. Someone's listening.

09-07-15, 11:46 AM (EST)
16. "*Looks At Vibrant Postings*"
I seriously doubt it.
Looks like the rest of the Rummies discovered Heroin or something..

09-07-15, 01:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: *Looks At Vibrant Postings*"
Oh yeah. Not even the NSA is interested in what we have to say here.

Or...are they?

09-07-15, 04:24 PM (EST)
18. "*Posts Weenie Pic*"

Well, coming soon..

09-08-15, 07:17 PM (EST)
19. "We could always look at.."
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-15 AT 09:40 PM (EST)

»There is no question that when Bryce Williams shot and killed Allison Parker and Adam Ward, it was a racially motivated attack. He killed them because they were white. Let’s see how the outrage over a racist killing goes.

So far, The White House doesn’t seem to care about the racial aspects of this story, focusing on it as an excuse for more gun control instead. Obama played up the racism of the Charleston church shooting, but two white people are murdered by a black man for the color of their skin and it means we should lose our gun rights. What an #####.«

09-09-15, 10:34 AM (EST)
20. "RE: We could always look at.."
All lives matter.

a little gift from Fooner

09-09-15, 11:49 AM (EST)
21. "What About Escargot?"
They are especially tasty, with enough garlic and butter..

AND Champagne. Can't leave out the Champagne..

09-10-15, 08:46 AM (EST)
22. "RE: What About Escargot?"
I dated an Escargot once. And she did have garlic farts.

09-10-15, 09:38 PM (EST)
23. "AhA!"
You and my ex-wife are aquainted.

09-11-15, 08:36 AM (EST)
24. "New Possible Attacks in Los Angeles?"
Reliable investigative sources in California say that radical Muslims are planning to go on a rampage in the City of Los Angeles, killing everyone who is a U.S. citizen.
Police fear the death toll could be as high as 9.

~The Army of foonermints!

09-11-15, 11:50 AM (EST)
25. "RE: New Possible Attacks in Los Angeles?"
Que? No Hablo.

09-11-15, 10:16 PM (EST)
26. "You Idiot!"
That's "No entiendes"

BANG!

09-12-15, 01:03 AM (EST)
27. "Warning: Kingfish"
Stay OUT of The Shark"s House

09-19-15, 03:32 PM (EST)
28. "Of Course, There is Always This:"

He is Edward “Ed” Mezvinsky, born January 17, 1937.
Then you’ll probably say, “Who is Ed Mezvinsky?”

Well, he is a former Democrat congressman who represented
Iowa’s 1st congressional district in the United States House
of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.

He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided
the fate of Richard Nixon.

He was outspoken saying that Nixon was a crook and a disgrace to
politics and the nation and should be impeached.

He and the Clintons were friends and very politically
intertwined for many years.

Ed Mezvinsky had an affair with NBC News reporter Marjorie Sue
Margolies and later married her after his wife divorced him.

In 1993, Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, then a freshman Democrat in
Congress, cast the deciding vote that got President Bill Clinton’s
controversial tax package through the House of Representatives.

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty
to 31 of 69 counts of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.

Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people
via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.

He was found guilty and sentenced to 80 months in federal prison.

After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in
April 2008 and remains on federal probation.

To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.

About now you are saying , “So what!”

Well, this is Marc and Chelsea Mezvinsky.

That’s right; Ed Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton’s father-in law.

Now Marc and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased
a 10.5 million dollar NYC apartment (after being married in George Soros’ mansion).

Has anyone heard mention of any of this in any of the media?

If this guy was Jenna or Barbara Bush’s, or better yet, Sarah Palin’s daughter’s father-in- law, the news would be an everyday headline and every detail would be reported over and over.

And yet say there are no double standards in political reporting.

And people are already talking about "Hillary" as our next President!

And then there is possibly Chelsea for president in our future!

The cycle never ends!

Lying and corruption seem to make Democrat candidates more popular.

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Keep it going! Keep it in The Family!

09-21-15, 11:02 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Of Course, There is Always This:"
I fear the government.

09-21-15, 01:00 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Of Course, There is Always This:"
Where is MY free 10 mil, anyway?

Besides, they probably just bought Estee's old apartment..

09-21-15, 02:28 PM (EST)
31. "FEAR THE MONKEYS!"
You start with a cage containing four monkeys, and inside the cage you hang a banana on a string, and then you place a set of stairs under the banana. Before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana. You then spray ALL the monkeys with cold water.

After a while, another monkey makes an attempt. As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray ALL the monkeys with cold water. Pretty soon, when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it from doing so.

Now, put away the cold water.

Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new monkey. The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, ALL of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original four monkeys, replacing it with a new monkey. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm -- because he is now part of the "team.”

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new monkey, followed by the fourth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked.

Now, all the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

Having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, not one of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask?

Because in their minds, that is the way it has always been!

This is how today's House and Senate operates, and this is why, from time to time, ALL of the monkeys need to be REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME!

DISCLAIMER: This is meant as no disrespect to monkeys.

09-22-15, 08:18 AM (EST)
32. "RE: FEAR THE MONKEYS!"
Whereas, if you replaced the banana with a peach, there'd be a riot no matter how many monkeys were in the cage.

It's a banana discrimination conspiracy!

09-22-15, 12:46 PM (EST)
33. "Esp. The Subspiecies"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-15 AT 03:44 PM (EST)

Horus Liarus

The "Hourly Lying Peach"

If she is at the top of the cage, there will be discord for another 8 growing seasons.
Allah DOH!bar!

We can always pray for "leaf curl"

09-27-15, 07:43 PM (EST)
34. "foonermints: allways happy!"
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump walk into a bar and grab a booth.
Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says:
“The media is really tearing you apart for that scandal.”

Hillary: “You mean the Mexican gun running?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”

Hillary: “You mean SEAL Team 6?”

Hillary: “You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?”

Hillary: “You mean voter fraud?”

Hillary: “You mean the military not getting their votes counted?”

Hillary: “The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?”

Hillary: “You mean the of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?”

Hillary: “Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?”

Hillary: “You mean Obama arming the Muslim Brotherhood?”
Trump: “No the other one:”

Hillary: “The IRS targeting conservatives?”

Hillary: “The DOJ spying on the press?”

Hillary: “Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?”

Hillary: “Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?”

Hillary: “The NSA monitoring citizens’ phone calls, emails and everything else?”

Hillary: “Obama’s ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?”

Hillary: “Obama’s threat to impose gun control by Executive Order in order to bypass Congress?”

Hillary: “Obama’s repeated violation of the law requiring me to submit a budget no later than the first Monday in February?”

Hillary: “The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?”

Hillary: “Obama’s unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate’s advise-and-consent role?”

Hillary: “The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?”

Hillary: “Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?”

Hillary: “I give up! … Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million low-information voters who don’t pay taxes and get free stuff from taxpayers and stuck citizens again with the most pandering, corrupt administration in American history?”

Trump: “THAT’S THE ONE!”

← LEFT!

09-28-15, 09:04 AM (EST)
35. "RE: foonermints: allways happy!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-15 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

How about the one where she orders her staff to address her as "Your Cankleship"?

09-28-15, 10:17 AM (EST)
36. "RE: foonermints: allways happy!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-15 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

Really?!
I thought that new foot-mirror installed in her office under the cover of darkness was bad enough..
"Cankle, Cankle on The Floor.."(font size=sneaky liar color=fat)..

hmm, now how does the rest of that incantation go?

10-07-15, 04:13 PM (EST)
37. "Well... "
Just Thinking..

"TRUMPs' TRUMP"
By G. Murphy Donovan

The author had two tours in Vietnam as a junior officer and subsequently served as command Intelligence briefer in Hawaii where he updated CINCPAC, John McCain’s father, on POW matters.

Donald Trump is a piece of work even by New York standards: tall, white, loud, brash, entrepreneurial, successful, rich, ruthlessly candid, well-dressed, and fond of heterosexual women. He has married at least three delicious ladies in fact. Trump has five children and seven grandchildren. Indeed, his progeny are well above average too, smartly groomed, photogenic, and successful to boot.

As far as we know, Donald does not have any tattoos, piercings, unpaid taxes, or under-aged bimbo interns. He is not a drunk or a junkie either. Trump projects and enterprises probably employ more folks than the NYC school system -- or the United Nations.

You could say that Trump is living the life, not the life of Riley, but more like Daddy Warbucks with a comb over. “The Donald,” as one ex-wife calls him, is not just living the American dream. Trump is the dream -- and proud of it.

You could do worse than think of Trump as upwardly mobile blue collar. He is the grandson of immigrants and the product of Long island, a Queens household, and a Bronx education. The Donald survived the Jesuits of Fordham University for two years before migrating to finish his baccalaureate at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.

When readers of the New York Times , The New Yorker , and the New York Review of Books speak of “the city”, they are not talking about the Queens or the Bronx. Growing and schooling in the blue-collar boroughs gives Trump a curb level perspective, something seldom found in Manhattan. Or as any “D” Train alumnus might put it, Trump has “a pretty good Bravo Sierra detector.”

So what’s not to like about Donald Trump? He doesn’t just stay in four-star hotels; he builds them. He doesn’t just own luxury condominiums; he makes them. He doesn’t just own historic buildings; he restores them. He doesn’t just eat at the best restaurants; he creates them. He just doesn’t belong to the best country clubs; he builds those, too.

And Donald Trump, unlike the Manhattan/Washington fantasy Press and every Beltway political pimp, doesn’t just pay lip service to a bigger and better economy, he creates micro-economies every day.

The only thing we don’t know about Donald Trump is why he would like to immigrate to the District of Columbia.

In any case, the merits of entrepreneurs like Trump might best be defined by the character or motives of his critics. Trump detractors are for the most part “B” list politicians, ambulance chasers, and a left-leaning Press corps that lionizes the likes of Nina Totenberg, Dan Rather, Chris Matthews, Andrea Mitchell, and Brian Williams.

If the truth were told, most of Trump’s critics are jealous, envious of his wealth, and they loathe his candor. Donald might also be hated for what he is not. Trump is not a lawyer, nor is he a career politician who lives on the taxpayer dime. Trump is paying for his own campaign. Bernie, Barack, McCain, and Kerry could take enterprise lessons from a chap like Trump.

Unlike most government barnacles, Trump can walk and chew gum at the same time. He knows how to close a deal and build something. He is a net creator, not consumer, of a kind of wealth that provides “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness” for Americans -- real jobs not feather merchants.

Today, Trump has nothing left to prove. Yet, success has allowed him the rarest of public privileges, an electoral pulpit and the courage to speak his mind. Alas, truth is not necessarily a political asset in a socialized democracy.

Indeed, the erstwhile presidential candidate stepped on his crank recently by suggesting that Mexico, already exporting dangerous drugs, cheap tomatoes, and even cheaper labor, was also exporting violent felons to the US.

Truth hurts! Trump’s rude candor is underwritten by nearly half a million illegal felons in American jails. Coincidentally, events have conspired to support Trump’s take on Mexican dystopia with the El Chapo Guzman jailbreak and the murder of Kathryn Steinle by Francisco Sanchez.

Señor Sanchez sported a lengthy criminal record and had been deported on four previous occasions. San Francisco, a "sanctuary" city, failed to honor existing warrants and released Sanchez from jail just before he blew Kathy Steinle away.

As serendipity would have it, Trump then went to Phoenix on 12 July and gave a stem winder to a sell-out crowd on the subject of illegal immigration. Senator John McCain was not pleased to have The Donald on Arizona’s front lawn and intemperately called Trump supporters “crazies.” Trump returned fire saying that McCain was no hero.

Here again Trump cut to the quick, pointing out that no one qualifies as a hero because he was shot down or captured. Indeed, being a hostage in North Vietnam is not necessarily heroic either. McCain is thought by some to be a heroic because he refused to accept an early release.

In fact, the Hanoi parole offer was a ruse, a Hobson’s choice, designed to embarrass McCain and his father at CINCPAC.

If McCain took the parole and abandoned his fellow POWs, he would have shamed his father and been ostracized by shipmates. Indeed, had John McCain not been the son and grandson of famous and victorious, Pacific Command flag officers, no one would have noticed him then or now.

Few of the demagogues who have come to John McCain’s defense could name any of the 600 Vietnam-era POWs other than McCain. McCain is famous today because he, like John Kerry, has parlayed a very average Vietnam military service into a three-decade political sinecure.

We know of 50,000 Vietnam veterans that might be more deserving than John McCain. Unfortunately, they died in a war that generals couldn’t win and politicians couldn’t abide. A body bag seldom gets to play the “hero.”

McCain is no political hero either.

He is famously ambiguous on domestic issues like immigration. He is also a Johnny-come-lately to Veterans Administration rot, which has metastasized as long as McCain has been in office. On foreign policy, McCain is a Victoria Nuland era crackpot, supporting East European coups, playing cold warrior, and posturing with neo-Nazis in Kiev. McCain pecks at Putin too because the Senate, like the Obama crew, hasn’t a clue about genuine threats like the ISIS jihad or the latest Islam bomb.

To date, Trump has run a clever campaign. He is chumming, throwing red meat and blood into campaign waters and all the usual suspects are in a feeding frenzy. McCain, the Press, the Left, and the Republican establishment all have something to say about “the Donald.” It is truly amazing how cleverly Trump manages to manipulate the establishment.

If you are trying to sell an idea or a candidacy, there’s no such thing as bad publicity.

Who knows where the Trump campaign goes? For the moment, he has scored direct hits on Mexico and McCain. With El Capo on the loose again, every time a toilet flushes in Sinaloa, Mexican garbage is likely to spill out in Los Angeles, Hollywood, San Francisco, Portland, or Seattle. Indeed, it’s hard to believe that the Left Coast could survive without cheap labor, pistileros , meth, coke, heroin, or weed. Necrotic immigration and its byproducts are ready made targets for a gunslinger like Trump.

Trump is no bigot. He probably employs more Latinos and Blacks than Enrique Peña Nieto or Barack Obama. In his own way, Donald Trump is both immigrant and POW, a refugee from Queens and still a prisoner of Wharton. The Donald is The Dude, the guy with babes and a roll of Benjamins that would choke a shark. He is the wildly successful capitalist that some of us love to hate.

Before democratic socialism, success and effectiveness were measures of merit. It doesn’t take much insight to compare Trump’s various enterprises with federal programs. Public education, banking oversight, public housing slums, poverty doles, veterans fiascos, Internal Revenue hijinks, and even some Defense Department procurement programs are consensus failures. The F-35 “Lightning” fighter is an illustration, arguably the most expensive single DOD boondoggle in history. Pentagon progressives seldom win a catfight these days, but they still spend like sailors.

If and when Trump fails, he is out of business.

In Trump’s world, failure has consequences. In contrast, Washington rewards failure with better funding. Indeed, generational program failure is now a kind of perverse incentive for Beltway politicians and apparatchiks to throw good money after failed programs.

The difference between Trump and McCain should be obvious to any fair observer; Trump has done something with his talents. McCain, in contrast, is coasting on a military myth and resting on the laurels of Senatorial tenure.

Any way you look at it, Donald Trump is good for national politics, good for democracy, good for America, and especially good for candor. If nothing else, The Donald may help Republicans to pull their heads out of that place where the sun seldom shines. Donald would make a great President and get this dying country back on the road to the once great country it used to be , before the Washington politicians made it the laughing stock of the world.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •