The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-18-15, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So..."
Who saw Slicey on Jeopardy last night?

Also: Hi!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Not ME foonermints 07-18-15 1
   RE: Not ME kingfish 07-18-15 2
 RE: So... PepeLePew13 07-20-15 3
   Your Skills foonermints 07-21-15 6
       RE: Your Skills PepeLePew13 07-22-15 7
 Yes! Puffy 07-21-15 4
   RE: Yes! kingfish 07-21-15 5
 RE: So... RollDdice 07-22-15 8
 RE: So... Brownroach 08-04-15 9
   RE: So... kingfish 08-04-15 10
       RE: So... Brownroach 08-04-15 11
           RE: So... kingfish 08-04-15 12
   RE: So... CTgirl 08-06-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 13143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-15, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Not ME"
Is she Hot?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18459 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-15, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not ME"
All right!

Yeah I saw her.

Are we ready for spoilers yet?

PepeLePew13 25723 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-15, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-15 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

Looks pretty much the same as I remember her from over a decade ago, just slightly older!

(She's the one on the right, Julia Lawrence)

{ETA: Video has been taken down ... doesn't seem to be up anywhere else ... but we do have this "hometown howdies" feature - Julia's bit starts at 0:42}

(and howdy to you, beav!)

foonermints 13143 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-15, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Your Skills"
At capturing and posting amaze a poor bumpkin like me.

Tribemints© by Tribey
Colleen and I are looking at a house around Calgary, only a few minutes away, eh? She wants to keep the family farm..

PepeLePew13 25723 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-15, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Your Skills"
I'd like to brag that I have some IceCatesque talents but alas, it's a lot simpler than it looks.

On YouTube, below the video click on "Embed". Just copy the link and paste it here, then replace the < >< > with straight brackets, and you're good to go.

Puffy 6663 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-15, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yes!"

Alright,yes we watched, alright and she was more than alright. It was a dream realized!

07-21-15, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yes!"
She was controlled, had a nice appearance and a great and very smart sounding delivery, no voice quavers, she had a nice PG (against my advice) story, and she answered some difficult questions. On another day she would have won.

I kinda liked the alrights, but she is probably wincing about that a little.

That day she was up against a hyperactive Alex flirting woman with a deep reserve of trivia knowledge. The perfect storm.

But she showed well, good for her, and she made us proud.

She is also short. Did not know that.

RollDdice 5751 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-15, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So..."
Not the J LAW that I was expecting, but she looked great. Conga rats to J SLICE!

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

Brownroach 15270 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-15, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: So..."
Holy crap, I always watch Jeopardy, and I saw that episode, never realizing it was j slice! But I hadn't seen the post saying she would be on the show, plus I never knew her last name. That was a bit of a knotty Final Jeopardy clue.

08-04-15, 10:45 AM (EST)
10. "RE: So..."
I often watch Jeopardy too.

It's become one of those things where I realize I'm just like my Dad, he'd watch Wheel of fortune and shout out letters and the answer from his recliner, and I shout out the answers to Jeopardy from my recliner.

I wouldn't have won that day either, that hyper chick (not J) was pretty sharp.

Brownroach 15270 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-15, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: So..."
Was that the one who kept dancing around behind the podium? She was SO annoying. I was glad when she finally lost.

08-04-15, 11:49 AM (EST)
12. "RE: So..."
That was her. Very annoying.

CTgirl 7451 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-15, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: So..."
She was up against some tough competition! It was fun to watch!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •