The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dakota 5746 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-15, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
Have a beer, have some cake, enjoy the day

Agman's Spring Fling '12

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! kingfish 07-06-15 1
   RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! Dakota 07-06-15 2
       RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! kingfish 07-07-15 4
   RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! RollDdice 08-01-15 6
       RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! kingfish 08-02-15 8
 RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! kidflash212 07-06-15 3
   RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! kingfish 07-07-15 5
 RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! cahaya 08-01-15 7
   RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! kingfish 08-02-15 9
       BAH! "Tingling"? foonermints 08-05-15 10
           RE: BAH! "Tingling"? kingfish 08-05-15 11
               If Your WimminFolk Find Out.. foonermints 08-18-15 12
                   RE: If Your WimminFolk Find Out.. kingfish 08-19-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18491 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-15, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-15 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

Thanks Dakota.

Finally a sunny day. It rained all weekend, but the B/day July 4th festivities went as unplanned as ever under the cover of my patio.

I had a party crasher who seemed to think that I actually was crashin her party, and that possession of my grill was nine 10ths of her law. Ten 10ths, actually.

And who may have mistaken the July 4th holiday for Easter.

However, when this guest realized that this was the place where I grilled my meat, and apparently remembering that a mourning dove is a game bird, she gave me some room.

Happily, she resumed her nesting when I was done.

Crabman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Dakota 5746 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-15, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
So happy you enjoyed your birthday without being ornithologically incorrect.

Agman's Spring Fling '12

07-07-15, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
I guess I did, at that.

I was kinda worried about the bird blog-o-verse blowing up. And those eyes, that stare - I was intimidated.

RollDdice 5751 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-15, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
Happy Spawning Day King of All Fish!

Thanks for being my partner in crime (along with suzzee) on the BTS thresds. Thanks for all you do as the premier purveyor of slightly soiled and spoiled gossip from the Survivor beaches.

Hope you had a great Birthday and stayed off both the police blotter and the ornithological hit lists.

P.S. Executive Producer Mark Burnett would have sent you a generous birthday check, but it seems that you abuse his (semi) good name on the BTS thresds. You'll have to settle for the lack of prosecution.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

08-02-15, 09:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
Appreciate the thoughts, and the lack of inclination to prosecute.

kidflash212 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-06-15, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "

Tribe!

07-07-15, 08:29 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
Thanks, KF bro.

cahaya 19290 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-15, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
Yo, Kingfish! Happy birthday to you and may your birthday wish come true (whether it's legal or not!).

I don't get in here often, but this mysterious tingling of a mind link prompted me to see what's going on.

Have a good one!

Pepe's summer 2013 sig blast

08-02-15, 09:28 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Happy Birthday Kingfish! "
Hey C. thanks.

Those mind tingles, are they contagious?

Good to hear from you again.

foonermints 13148 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-15, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "BAH! "Tingling"?"
THIS is "tingling"

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-05-15, 10:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BAH! "Tingling"?"
I heard of a guy that dropped a bottle of that nitro stuff once.

Came a cropper.

foonermints 13148 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-15, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "If Your WimminFolk Find Out.."
YOU might be the "Cropper.."

Handcrafted by RollDdice

08-19-15, 09:21 AM (EST)
13. "RE: If Your WimminFolk Find Out.."
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-15 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

Will Rogers was a wise man (Or is that Billy the Kid).

Maybe this is what Islamic men think the virgins in the afterlife thing is all about, with the virgins not knowing about each other. Otherwise, it could be real bad, like, Islamic Hell.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •