The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Friend with lying, cheating husband"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoiderg 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-30-15, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Friend with lying, cheating husband"
So lately my life has been completely insane due to the Bar exam in July - extremely aggravating PLUS my employer is practically making me beg for the time off to take it while everyone else gets upwards of a month. I guess I just HAVE to do it the hard way.

In any case, things have already been pretty rough with me and Mrs. Z due to some family issues, so imagine my surprise today. Yesterday I invited a close group of friends (a group of four of us that have been together since the beginning of school) and spouses to a cookout at my house. Two of the three couples showed up. One friend, a woman I'll call L, was a no-show and didn't return texts or phone calls.

L and her husband got married less than two years ago, and I was there to witness it. I've had dinner with her husband, he's played my table at work, he seems like an all-around OK guy.

Until today, when L calls me while I'm studying with my other two friends - lo and behold he's been seeing another woman since before the two got married. Apparently she found out because she called the other woman. He confessed, tried to ask forgiveness, yada yada - and then the next day L busted the bastard at a Speedway with said other woman.

She doesn't know what's going to happen. The creep slept outside her house after she threw him out. And to make matters worse, they have a 7-year-old daughter.

I know this isn't my problem, but L is my friend and I'm furious at the husband for what he did - especially since it makes me look bad too and may have a negative affect on my marriage as well. So I'm trying not to lose my mind and focus on why I can't figure out the bleeping Bar problems...but this is not good. I'm going to go bleeping crazy.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Friend with lying, cheating hus... kingfish 06-30-15 1
 RE: Friend with lying, cheating hus... kidflash212 06-30-15 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-30-15, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Friend with lying, cheating husband"
Hey Zoid, good to hear from you, glad you're at the "taking the Bar Exam" stage, and sorry for the personal turmoil.

My advice, which you didn't ask for and which isn't all that valuable anyway (and which you're free to disregard without prejudice - yeah, I know legalese), but which comes from a well intentioned place, is to take a deep breath, identify what is valuable to you, and put the rest of it into a mental freezer.

Concentrate on the bar, be considerate to your wife, and let L and her bastard husband work out their troubles. You may feel involved, and to some extent you are, but it's their problem to work out.

Then after you pass the bar (which you will take because that's a no-brainer, despite what it might cost you at work), you can represent L and sue the lying stinking pants off of her soon to be cash strapped ex.

You're instinct to come here to vent were pretty good.

So, you're a blackjack dealer who likes NASCAR? I did not know that.

Good to see you again, good luck, and focus!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 4434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-30-15, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Friend with lying, cheating husband"
Telling someone they shouldn't think of something is a sure way to make them focus on it even more, so I won't say that. But I would say that you should think how important the bar exam is to you and your future. All else should pale in comparison.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •