The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Icons of Canada"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6661 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-15, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Icons of Canada"
I bit the bullet. I went to Canada. I went to Tim Hortons. I tried Poutine.

I didn't think that the Tim Hortons donuts were anything special, except the varieties were interesting. I especially liked the oreo donut. It had oreo cookie crumbs on top and cream in the middle. Mr. Puffy had the hazelnut donut which is pictured here. The Timbits were very good. We bought some to eat in the car as we drove. The coffee was excellent.

I didn't like the poutine, but I don't like gravy anyway. We saw that McDonalds had maple syrup and bacon poutine so we thought we'd try it for breakfast when we were driving out of town. Unfortunately, it is only served after 11 am. We thought poutine with maple syrup and bacon sounded like a breakfast dish, but we were wrong.

The evidence:

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE:*llegal *smoochie* foonermints 06-28-15 1
 RE: Icons of Canada foonermints 06-28-15 2
   RE: Icons of Canada kingfish 06-29-15 3
       The Poor Gal foonermints 06-30-15 8
 RE: Icons of Canada Estee 06-29-15 4
 RE: Icons of Canada AyaK 06-29-15 5
   RE: Icons of Canada kingfish 06-30-15 6
       No, BUT foonermints 06-30-15 7
       RE: Icons of Canada kidflash212 06-30-15 9
           RE: Icons of Canada Tkit 06-30-15 10
               Dang! foonermints 06-30-15 11
                   RE: Dang! kingfish 06-30-15 12
                       RE: Dang! foonermints 06-30-15 13
               RE: Icons of Canada Puffy 07-01-15 14
 RE: Icons of Canada Molaholic 07-01-15 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 13122 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-15, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE:*llegal *smoochie*"

»«
My fiancee owns a farm in sasketchaWAN, mostly prarie, as I believe.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-28-15, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Icons of Canada"
I would hit that Maple Bacon in 2 seconds flat.

kingfish 18357 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-15, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Icons of Canada"
I've always thought that the addition of gravy to anything would make it better.

And Fooner, you better hope that Maple doesn't read this. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

06-30-15, 12:44 PM (EST)
8. "The Poor Gal"
Does skweak by with a few thousand acres of organic wheat.

Gotta make a living, ya know?

Estee 57124 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-15, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Icons of Canada"
She lives.

I'm not sure how Canadians do after seeing that "food", but...

AyaK 10371 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-15, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Icons of Canada"
I haven't been to Tim's since Wendy's spun it off, but I always liked it prior to that. It's at least far better than Boston's pathetic contribution to morning cuisine, Dunkin' Donuts.

But I can't stand poutine. Sorry.

06-30-15, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Icons of Canada"
Krispy Kreme! It's a southern melt in your mouth secular gift from god and at the same time the devil's best friend.

Sudden inspiration #23: Donuts with gravy!

Sudden inspiration #24: Donuts with gravy and bacon!

Quick, I gotta know, are those ideas patentable? Licensable? Franchiseable?

Am I rich?

06-30-15, 11:44 AM (EST)
7. "No, BUT"
You should probably bid on a medical licence in Oregon.

kidflash212 4434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-30-15, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Icons of Canada"
The bacon donut was invented in Brooklyn at a place called Traif.

Tkit 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-30-15, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tkit Click to send private message to Tkit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Icons of Canada"
I don't even like donuts and that looks YUMMY!

06-30-15, 02:28 PM (EST)
11. "Dang!"
I agree.

06-30-15, 02:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Dang!"
Me too. Well, maybe with a little gravy?

06-30-15, 05:00 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Dang!"

you are crazy if you don't like gravy

Puffy 6661 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-15, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Icons of Canada"
You're back!

Molaholic 8980 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-15, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Icons of Canada"
Happy Canada Day!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •