The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 4335 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-18-15, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-15 AT 12:28 PM (EST)

I suspect this is more about sponsorship money that will never be seen again and the trip will never actually happen. A Dutch company wants to send about 20 people to Mars in 2024. Never to come back. That's right - if you are chosen to be on Big Brother - Mars, your prize is to die on Mars. Probably pretty quickly and painfully.

200,000 applied.

Think the company could have made a lot more money by letting us vote on who we want to send to Mars. $1.99 per call. Kanye would finally win something. And Washington D.C. would be less crowded.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reali... kingfish 02-18-15 1
 RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reali... Agman2 02-18-15 2
   RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reali... kidflash212 02-18-15 3
       RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reali... kingfish 02-19-15 4
 RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reali... Agman2 02-19-15 5
   RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reali... kidflash212 03-03-15 6
       RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reali... Agman2 03-03-15 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18090 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-15, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
Excellent idea, Kid.

Enter Kanye. Tell him that they are giving Beck a ticket.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 720 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-18-15, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
I wonder if they could take some ISIS members too?

02-18-15, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-15 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

Sounds like a brilliant plan! They want their own caliphate. We'll give them their own world. And Allah will surely provide for them on Mars given their devotion.

kingfish 18090 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-15, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
Throw in (literally) all fundamentalists. Let them declare war on each other. On Mars. Give all sides all the guns they can handle.

Mars would soon be an interesting reality show.

I'm buying Uber Stock if they get the transportation service contract.

02-19-15, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
I wonder if they could get Jiffy to host!

03-03-15, 05:50 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
I'm thinking Bill O'Reilly.

03-03-15, 06:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Mars One - Interplanetary Reality Show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-15 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

Only if he promises to stay there after they finish shooting the show. Kind of like the Forever Eden premise!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •