The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whitewash"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-15, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whitewash"
Look, I know the Republican Party wants everyone under the tent to act like they're GOP Caucasian in all ways --

http://www.mediaite.com/online/bobby-jindals-official-painting-looks-nothing-like-bobby-jindal/

-- but I think Bobby Jindal just took it too far.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Whitewash kingfish 02-04-15 1
 RE: Whitewash newsomewayne 02-04-15 2
   RE: Whitewash Estee 02-04-15 3
       RE: Whitewash kingfish 02-05-15 4
           RE: Whitewash newsomewayne 02-09-15 10
               RE: Whitewash kingfish 02-09-15 11
                   RE: Whitewash Estee 02-09-15 12
                       RE: Whitewash kingfish 02-09-15 16
                           RE: Whitewash Estee 02-09-15 17
                               RE: Whitewash kingfish 02-09-15 18
                   RE: Whitewash newsomewayne 02-09-15 13
                       RE: Whitewash Estee 02-09-15 14
                           RE: Whitewash newsomewayne 02-09-15 20
                               RE: Whitewash Estee 02-09-15 21
                       RE: Whitewash kingfish 02-09-15 15
                           RE: Whitewash newsomewayne 02-09-15 19
                               RE: Whitewash kingfish 02-09-15 22
 As long as we don't force anyone to... snidget 02-05-15 5
   RE: As long as we don't force anyon... Agman2 02-06-15 6
   RE: As long as we don't force anyon... aethelstan 02-06-15 7
       RE: As long as we don't force anyon... Agman2 02-06-15 8
       RE: As long as we don't force anyon... snidget 02-06-15 9
           RE: As long as we don't force anyon... kingfish 02-10-15 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18057 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-15, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Whitewash"
“Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all? Why, that’d be Yo, Boberino Jindal, that’s who.”

Or;

The artist was a Democrat.

Or;

Louisiana’s official gubernatorial art gatekeeper was a blind Democrat.

Or;

He prayed and prayed, and God answered his prayer.

Or;

Hey, it was Obama’s doing. That's what Obamacare will do to you.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9324 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-15, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Whitewash"
I'm guessing this was done by Cecilia Giménez.

I found some of her earlier work:

02-04-15, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Whitewash"
Either way, still not Caucasian enough.

Another thing the subjects of those paintings have in common: neither has the proper values to successfully run for President. Coincidence...?

02-05-15, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Whitewash"
Bobby Jindal - Making Ben Carson's presidential run seem very reasonable.

Or even Rev. Al's.

(There ought to be a Michael Jackson comparison joke in there somewhere).

02-09-15, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Whitewash"
Maybe you know something I don't know, but why would you say that?

02-09-15, 02:02 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Whitewash"
From the list of Crackpots of color making presidential runs, Jindal's whitewashing pushes him to the top.

Skin bleaching was the basis for the unformed Jackson joke. I decided against spelling it out because, well, it just seemed too obvious and worked better as an inferred joke.

02-09-15, 02:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Whitewash"
I expect to add Roy 'A Supreme Court decision which directly applies to the law of my state will not be enforced, because I don't want it to be. So there' Moore to be added to the crackpot list by the end of the year. But don't call him any color other than white. Because that's the only color there is. Or should be. Or will be, if you give Ol' Roy time to work on it.

I kind of want to see marriage equality as a full-fledged Constitutional amendment now. Just so people can ignore that too.

02-09-15, 05:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Whitewash"
Fortunately this time it seems as if this time he is just howling into the wind.

02-09-15, 05:36 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Whitewash"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-15 AT 05:36 PM (EST)

Maybe, but he's just leading the chorus. The stories I'm hearing out of the state claim some judges are in fact refusing to issue the licenses. (To be fair, others are complying.) There's even been a contempt charge filed against one, although I expect the local court to ignore that by claiming no such rights are mentioned in the Constitution either.

As usual, Alabama is doing its level best to resist being dragged kicking and screaming into the eighteenth century. The question becomes whether we're going to need National Guard troops to break things up this time -- or if a whole lot of people are simply about to find themselves disbarred.

02-09-15, 05:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Whitewash"
I understand your pessimism. But this is actually good news.

1. Gay marriage is legal in deep south Alabama. Period. Roy Moore be damned. Kicking and screaming maybe, but local justices will comply with the Federal ruling or they will have to quit their job.

2. This is an all but certain indicator that SCOTUS will declare in June that it is unconstitutional for any state to ban gay marriage. This ruling will likely be the watershed moment, after that, the issue will be for all practical purposes, history.

02-09-15, 03:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Whitewash"
So, a painting disqualifies him to be President?

02-09-15, 05:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Whitewash"
No, but his attempts to dismiss it aren't doing him any favors.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/jindal-dismisses-white-portrait-dust-up-liberals-obsessed-by-race/

1. A number of his own party would disagree.
2. While it's fashionable, blaming liberals for everything isn't winning that many people over from that side of the aisle.

Of course, the ultimate goal is to kill every liberal in the world. But until you all start shooting our godless bodies in the street like the animals we are, it's nice if you can at least pretend the massacre is still a few months off.

02-09-15, 06:16 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Whitewash"
Please put the card back in the deck. It's worn out.

I pretty much agree with his response. But, for sh!ts and giggles, what should he have said? Pretend for a moment you wanted to help him. What would be the best response he could give?

02-09-15, 06:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Whitewash"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-15 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Yeah, I know the victim card is showing some wear, but nearly all the ultra-conservatives I know have been playing it for the last few years as the unfairly persecuted majority they surely must be. I thought it had to have something going for it. Slippery little bugger to hold, though. Must be all the slime...

Okay. The best response for that painting, as I see it?

*considers*

I would have gone with "Oops."

Seriously. Oops. Have a few jests at the artist's expense. Point out the sections which have shadows going in three different directions with no light sources involved. Say a couple of words about how this clearly means Louisiana needs to put a few more dollars into public school art classes, or that the state may not have completely adjusted to the idea of a non-Caucasian leader. Throw in a budget remark about going with frames around printing and Photoshop from now on, just so it'll cost less to correct. Recognize that many people are treating the portrait as a joke, then laugh. Republicans with a sense of humor are becoming a sadly-rare commodity, and it's easier to connect with someone whom you can share a grin with.

In other words, get off the high horse. It's a funny situation. So kick the mud around with the rest of us and say so.

And now, you get to explain why that's not only completely inappropriate in all ways, but Destroys America. Go!

02-09-15, 05:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Whitewash"
Anybody can run for president that meets the constitutional qualifications, and it follows that anyone that qualifies to run could be president.

But trying to fool everyone about your heritage with a doctored painting would disqualify him from my vote.

More seriously, Jindal has other views and beliefs which would also disqualify him from receiving my vote.

02-09-15, 06:11 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Whitewash"
Line 1: Not what I was meaning, but, ... moving on.

Line 2: Did he do a self portrait? Did I miss the leaked document where he directed the "artist" to use nothing darker than "peach"? I agree with what he said about it. It's a pretty silly thing to make hay over.

Line 3: These are the things I'd be interested in hearing.

02-09-15, 07:08 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Whitewash"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-15 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

line 1. I read the words. Not sure what you really meant, but I agree, let's move on.

Line 2. While I doubt that he directed the artist, I assume he approved the painting before it was hung. I would also think that he probably saw it a few times as it was being painted.

Line 3. Basically, because he bases his decisions on his religious beliefs while attacking those that disagree with him as waging war against his religious liberty. If he can't understand that forcing people for whom he is responsible to adhere to his religious beliefs is actually his attack on their freedom of religion (or possibly lack of), then I can't vote for him. Not everybody he represents has his beliefs, yet he is supposed to be representing everybody, not just those that pray with him.

He's free to practice his religion as he sees fit. But it should be a personal matter, not a basis for governing.

snidget 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-05-15, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "As long as we don't force anyone to wash their hands."
Is it possible for NC to vote for a Senator who isn't going to be 6 years of Daily Show fodder.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2015/02/03/the-next-public-health-debate-hand-washing/

Agman2 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-15, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: As long as we don't force anyone to wash their hands."
SNIDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whazzup?

aethelstan 4428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-15, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: As long as we don't force anyone to wash their hands."
Wait a sec. What happened to Snidget, capital S, with 44K posts? Say it ain't so that your account got locked too!

Btw, we missed you in SYTYCD last year. Very empty in there.

*waves to Snidge*

Forged by Rolls

Agman2 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-15, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: As long as we don't force anyone to wash their hands."

Very empty in there.

It's like a big museum. All of the older and archived posts are like exhibits which display all the posters who are gone since the Ukraine situation. Depressing really.

snidget 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-15, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: As long as we don't force anyone to wash their hands."
Yeah I got caught in the lock out

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and One Stop Goth Shoppe

02-10-15, 09:37 AM (EST)
23. "RE: As long as we don't force anyone to wash their hands."
IceKat does some pretty amazing things with graphics. Maybe you should purr up to him and get him to prefix a few digits to your odometer.

On the other hand, most people would like to trim a few years off and return to an earlier, happier time, when knees didn't hurt so much and one could actually sprint to the corner without having a heart attack.

Not saying that you're old, not saying that at all. Aged? Experienced?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •