The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State Of The Union address 2015"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57026 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-15, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State Of The Union address 2015"
Over-under on combined number of open boos, catcalls, and shoes thrown at the podium: two million.

Take the over.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State Of The Union address 2015 kingfish 01-20-15 1
   RE: State Of The Union address 2015 Estee 01-20-15 2
       RE: State Of The Union address 2015 kingfish 01-20-15 4
 RE: State Of The Union address 2015 dabo 01-20-15 3
   RE: State Of The Union address 2015 kingfish 01-20-15 5
       RE: State Of The Union address 2015 dabo 01-20-15 6
           RE: State Of The Union address 2015 kingfish 01-21-15 7
           RE: State Of The Union address 2015 Corvis7 01-22-15 8
               RE: State Of The Union address 2015 kingfish 01-22-15 9
                   RE: State Of The Union address 2015 Corvis7 01-23-15 10
                       RE: State Of The Union address 2015 Agman2 01-23-15 11
                       RE: State Of The Union address 2015 kingfish 01-23-15 12
                           RE: State Of The Union address 2015 Agman2 01-23-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18019 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-15, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
Is there a category for panties? Will he sing “Delilah”? (A Tom Jones reference).

I think the secret service will be patting down Republicans for eggs and tomatoes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 57026 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-15, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
Pre-speech rumors say he's going to ask Congress for official military action against ISIS. I look forward to all the 'imprison every American Muslim on our general principles' Republicans both refusing to pass any such bill and finding a way to blame him for any American deaths which result.

You can call that dark, but I'm already seeing it in the commentary sections. Red becomes yellow, and makes sure to blame anything which isn't white...

01-20-15, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
So, Obama is proposing military action in the Middle East?

Is this reverse psycology?

dabo 26657 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-15, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
Now that is how you play hardball!

Good speech. Standing on his achievements and progressive successes, forceful but not aggressive, he put the GOP on the defensive and laid out a progressive pull to the left agenda proceeding forward.

01-20-15, 11:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
He has a pulpit. And he can give a speech.

But unless he's going to govern by executive fiat, and even if he is, speech making is about all he can do.

dabo 26657 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-15, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
And then Ernst showed up to castrate dead horses.

01-21-15, 00:11 AM (EST)
7. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
What does she have against Biden?

(Ok, I get it. She didn't impress me either).

Corvis7 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-22-15, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
Ernst is such an embarrassment to my state.

01-22-15, 04:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
Is 'Breadbags for galoshes' really a thing in Iowa?

Corvis7 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-23-15, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
I have never heard of people doing what she described. When I was a kid (in Illinois), we put the bread bags inside our boots for another layer to keep out socks/feet dry. But I never heard of putting the bags over the shoes/boots.

Agman2 482 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-23-15, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
Sounds like her elevator does not go to the top floor.

01-23-15, 12:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
Maybe I misunderstood what she was describing. I'll admit I my attention was wandering. She does lack speaking eloquence.

Bread bags over socks inside shoes during snowy or rainy times does sound kinda ingenious.

Agman2 482 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-23-15, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: State Of The Union address 2015"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-15 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

That's the thing about being out here in socal. IT never gets cold enough to have to do that. My Dad is from Iowa and talked about having to do that(plus walk to school up hill both ways through the snow )

etf typo

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •