The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oscars 2015"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11297 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-15, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oscars 2015"
The nominees are in...

Best Picture
American Sniper - Clint Eastwood, Robert Lorenz, Andrew Lazar, Bradley Cooper and Peter Morgan *PGA Nominee
Birdman - Alejandro G. Inarritu, John Lesher and James W. Skotchdopole *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee *PGA Nominee
Boyhood - Richard Linklater and Cathleen Sutherland *Golden Globe Winner *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee *PGA Nominee
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Wes Anderson, Scott Rudin, Steven Rales and Jeremy Dawson *Golden Globe Winner *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee *PGA Nominee
The Imitation Game - Nora Grossman, Ido Ostrowsky and Teddy Schwarzman *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee *PGA Nominee
Selma - Christian Colson, Oprah Winfrey, Dede Gardner and Jeremy Kleiner
The Theory of Everything - Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Lisa Bruce and Anthony McCarten *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee *PGA Nominee
Whiplash - Jason Blum, Helen Estabrook and David Lancaster *PGA Nominee

Best Animated Feature
Big Hero 6 - Don Hall, Chris Williams and Roy Conli *BAFTA Nominee *PGA Nominee
The Boxtrolls - Anthony Stacchi, Graham Annable and Travis Knight *BAFTA Nominee *PGA Nominee
How to Train Your Dragon 2 - Dean DeBlois and Bonnie Arnold *Golden Globe Winner *PGA Nominee
Song of the Sea - Tomm Moore and Paul Young
The Tale of Princess Kaguya - Isao Takahata and Yoshiaki Nishimura

Best Foreign-Language Feature
Ida - Poland *BAFTA Nominee
Leviathan - Russia *Golden Globe Winner *BAFTA Nominee
Tangerines - Estonia
Timbuktu - Mauritania
Wild Tales - Argentina

Best Documentary Feature
Citizenfour - Laura Poitras, Mathilde Bonnefoy and Dirk Wilutzky *DGA Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Finding Vivian Maier - John Maloof and Charlie Siskel *DGA Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Last Days in Vietnam - Rory Kennedy and Keven McAlester
The Salt of the Earth - Wim Wenders, Juliano Ribeiro Salgado and David Rosier
Virunga - Orlando von Einsiedel and Joanna Natasegara *DGA Nominee *BAFTA Nominee *PGA Nominee

Director
Alejandro G. Inarritu - Birdman *DGA Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Bennett Miller - Foxcatcher
Morten Tyldum - The Imitation Game *DGA Nominee
Richard Linklater - Boyhood *Golden Globe Winner *DGA Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Wes Anderson - The Grand Budapest Hotel *DGA Nominee *BAFTA Nominee

Lead Actor
Benedict Cumberbatch - The Imitation Game *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Bradley Cooper - American Sniper
Eddie Redmayne - The Theory of Everything *Golden Globe Winner *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Michael Keaton - Birdman *Golden Globe Winner *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Steve Carell - Foxcatcher *SAG Nominee

Lead Actress
Felicity Jones - The Theory of Everything *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Julianne Moore - Still Alice *Golden Globe Winner *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Marion Cotillard - Two Days, One Night Read
Reese Witherspoon - Wild *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Rosamund Pike - Gone Girl *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee

Supporting Actor
Edward Norton - Birdman *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Ethan Hawke - Boyhood *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
J.K. Simmons - Whiplash *Golden Globe Winner *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Mark Ruffalo - Foxcatcher *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Robert Duvall - The Judge *SAG Nominee

Supporting Actress
Emma Stone - Birdman *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Keira Knightley - The Imitation Game *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee
Laura Dern - Wild
Meryl Streep - Into the Woods *SAG Nominee
Patricia Arquette - Boyhood *Golden Globe Winner *SAG Nominee *BAFTA Nominee

Adapted Screenplay
The Theory of Everything - Anthony McCarten *BAFTA Nominee
Whiplash - Damien Chazelle
The Imitation Game - Graham Moore *BAFTA Nominee
American Sniper - Jason Hall *BAFTA Nominee
Inherent Vice - Paul Thomas Anderson

Original Screenplay
Birdman - Armando Bo, Alexander Dinelaris Jr., Nicolas Giacobone, Alejandro G. Inarritu *Golden Globe Winner *BAFTA Nominee
Nightcrawler - Dan Gilroy *BAFTA Nominee
Foxcatcher - E. Max Frye and Dan Futterman
Boyhood - Richard Linklater *BAFTA Nominee
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Wes Anderson *BAFTA Nominee

Original Score
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Alexandre Desplat *BAFTA Nominee
The Imitation Game - Alexandre Desplat
Mr. Turner - Gary Yershon
Interstellar - Hanz Zimmer *BAFTA Nominee
The Theory of Everything - Johann Johannsson *Golden Globe Winner *BAFTA Nominee

Original Song
"Grateful," Beyond the Lights - Diane Warren
"I'm Not Gonna Miss You," Glen Campbell … I'll Be Me - Glen Campbell and Julian Raymond
"Lost Stars," Begin Again - Gregg Alexander and Danielle Brisebois
"Glory," Selma - John Stephens and Lonnie Lynn *Golden Globe Winner
"Everything Is Awesome," The Lego Movie - Shawn Patterson

Animated Short
The Bigger Picture - Daisy Jacobs and Christopher Hees *BAFTA Nominee
The Dam Keeper - Robert Kondo and Dice Tsutsumi
Feast - Patrick Osborne and Kristina Reed
Me and My Moulton - Torill Kove
A Single Life - Joris Oprins

Live-Action Short
Aya - Oded Binnun and Mihal Brezis
Boogaloo and Graham - Michael Lennox and Ronan Blaney *BAFTA Nominee
Butter Lamp (La Lampe Au Beurre De Yak) - Hu Wei and Julien Féret
Parvaneh - Talkhon Hamzavi and Stefan Eichenberger
The Phone Call - Mat Kirkby and James Lucas

Best Documentary Short
Crisis Hotline Veterans Press 1 - Ellen Goosenberg Kent and Dana Perry
Joanna - Aneta Kopacz
Our Curse - Tomasz Sliwinski and Maciej Slesicki
The Reaper (La Parka) - Gabriel Serra Arguello
White Earth - J. Christian Jensen

Cinematography
Mr. Turner - ##### Pope *BAFTA Nominee
Birdman - Emmanuel Lubezki *BAFTA Nominee
Ida - Lukasz Zal and Ryszard Lenczewski *BAFTA Nominee
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Robert Yeoman *BAFTA Nominee
Unbroken - Roger Deakins

Film Editing
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Barney Pilling *BAFTA Nominee
American Sniper - Joel Cox and Gary D. Roach
Boyhood - Sandra Adair
Whiplash - Tom Cross *BAFTA Nominee
The Imitation Game - William Goldenberg *BAFTA Nominee

Costume Design
Inherent Vice - Mark Bridges
Into the Woods - Colleen Atwood *BAFTA Nominee
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Milena Canonero *BAFTA Nominee
Mr. Turner - Jacqueline Durran *BAFTA Nominee
Maleficent - Anna B. Sheppard and Jane Clive

Makeup and Hairstyling
Foxcatcher - Bill Corso and Dennis Liddiard
Guardians of the Galaxy - Elizabeth Yianni-Georgiou and David White *BAFTA Nominee
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Frances Hannon and Mark Coulier *BAFTA Nominee

Production Design
The Grand Budapest Hotel - Adam Stockhausen (Production Design), Anna Pinnock (Set Decoration) *BAFTA Nominee
Into the Woods - Dennis Gassner (Production Design), Anna Pinnock (Set Decoration)
The Imitation Game - Maria Djurkovic (Production Design), Tatiana Macdonald (Set Decoration) *BAFTA Nominee
Interstellar - Nathan Crowley (Production Design), Gary Fettis (Set Decoration) *BAFTA Nominee
Mr. Turner - Suzie Davies (Production Design), Charlotte Watts (Set Decoration) *BAFTA Nominee

Sound Editing
American Sniper - Alan Robert Murray and Bub Asman *BAFTA Nominee
Unbroken - Becky Sullivan and Andrew DeCristofaro
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - Brent Burge and Jason Canovas
Birdman - Martín Hernández and Aaron Glascock *BAFTA Nominee
Interstellar - Richard King

Sound Mixing
Whiplash - Craig Mann, Ben Wilkins and Thomas Curley *BAFTA Nominee
Interstellar - Gary A. Rizzo, Gregg Landaker and Mark Weingarten
American SniperJ - ohn Reitz, Gregg Rudloff and Walt Martin
Birdman - Jon Taylor, Frank A. Montaño and Thomas Varga *BAFTA Nominee
Unbroken - Jon Taylor, Frank A. Montaño and David Lee

Visual Effects
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Dan DeLeeuw, Russell Earl, Bryan Grill and Dan Sudick
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Joe Letteri, Dan Lemmon, Daniel Barrett and Erik Winquist *BAFTA Nominee
Interstellar - Paul Franklin, Andrew Lockley, Ian Hunter and Scott Fisher *BAFTA Nominee
X-Men: Days of Future Past - Richard Stammers, Lou Pecora, Tim Crosbie and Cameron Waldbauer *BAFTA Nominee
Guardians of the Galaxy - Stephane Ceretti, Nicolas Aithadi, Jonathan Fawkner and Paul Corbould *BAFTA Nominee

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oscars 2015 kingfish 01-15-15 1
   RE: Oscars 2015 Agman2 01-15-15 2
       RE: Oscars 2015 Agman2 01-15-15 3
           RE: Oscars 2015 kingfish 01-16-15 6
               RE: Oscars 2015 Agman2 01-18-15 10
                   RE: Oscars 2015 kingfish 01-18-15 11
                       RE: Oscars 2015 Agman2 01-18-15 12
 Yawn Brownroach 01-15-15 4
   RE: Yawn tribephyl 01-16-15 5
       RE: Yawn kidflash212 01-16-15 7
       RE: Yawn Brownroach 01-16-15 9
   RE: Yawn kingfish 01-16-15 8
   Revised predictions Brownroach 02-22-15 13
       Well, 5 out of 6 Brownroach 02-23-15 14
           RE: Well, 5 out of 6 kidflash212 02-23-15 15
               RE: Well, 5 out of 6 kingfish 02-23-15 16
                   RE: Well, 5 out of 6 kingfish 02-24-15 17
                       RE: Well, 5 out of 6 kidflash212 02-24-15 20
                       RE: Well, 5 out of 6 Brownroach 02-25-15 22
               RE: Well, 5 out of 6 Agman2 02-24-15 18
                   RE: Well, 5 out of 6 kidflash212 02-24-15 19
                       RE: Well, 5 out of 6 Brownroach 02-25-15 21
                           RE: Well, 5 out of 6 kidflash212 02-26-15 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18090 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-15, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oscars 2015"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-15 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

I can't believe how many of these I haven't seen. Scanning, it seems that Grand Budapest Hotel is the only one I have seen.

But Clint's movie has got my vote anyway, even unseen. Even when he is dead and lying in a casket, he will be the toughest guy in town.

I'm interested in catching the live and animated shorts, and the foreign movies. And I'll end up seeing the Captain America movie and the Guardians movie as well as unbroken (read the book, excellent!) and Birdman.

But I'm voting for Clint.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 649 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-15-15, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oscars 2015"
I'm glad you said that guppy because I was getting embarrassed. I haven't seen any of them yet. I see Reese Witherspoon is nominated for best actress for Wild. I did see that one and thought it was a really good movie.(Of course I'm a hiker and have hiked portions of that trail so why wouldn't I like it?) Thanks for the post Tribe, looks like I have a lot of movies to see!

Taken to the peak of perfection by Tribe

01-15-15, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oscars 2015"
Oh, btw, I see why you are waiting so long to make your next post!

01-16-15, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Oscars 2015"
I give up. Why?

Did someone pee in the ocean?

01-18-15, 01:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Oscars 2015"
Something like that!

01-18-15, 01:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Oscars 2015"
One should just hold it in.

Remember, fish have to breath the stuff.

OK, I'm going to be sick now!

01-18-15, 07:53 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Oscars 2015"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-15 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

Do you need a barf bag?

Brownroach 15062 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-15, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yawn "
No real surprises. Except maybe that Selma didn't do so well. Of course, Rev Al is up in arms:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sharpton-lack-diversity-oscar-nominations-insulting-article-1.2079759

Hey, it's just ultimately meaningless Tinseltown awards, dude. Please get over yourself, if just this once...

Early predictions: Boyhood for best picture and director; Michael Keaton, Julianne Moore, J.K. Simmons, Patricia Arquette for the acting awards. (Which anyone not living under a rock could predict.)

tribephyl 11297 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-15, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yawn "
The problem with those predictions is that they follow exactly the Golden Globes. And if there is anything the Academy can't stand, it's repeating the Globes.
In this case, I believe Boyhood may win best picture but the director will probably be for Wes Grand Budapest.
And while the supporting contests are a veritable lock for Patricia (shoulda won for True Romance) and JK (awesome in OZ), I can see both of the lead actor awards edging elsewhere. Eddie Redmayne probably but honestly, Steven Carrell for the upset. I also see momentum building for Rosamund.

The Selma exclusion is believable from the standpoint that it's not a great movie. It's important material and has powerful performances but it is not the best in anything.
What is surprising to me is The Lego Movie's exclusion from Best Animated Feature.

kidflash212 4319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-16-15, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yawn "
I think Julianne is safe for Best Actress. Overlooked so many times, she will win.

On the Actor side, I agree there could be an upset but I would say it would be Bradley Cooper, third year in a row nominated, yet to win and with six nominations for the movie, they will want it to win at least one of the major prizes.

01-16-15, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yawn "
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-15 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

Actually, it seems to me that most of the time the Oscars and Globes largely match up. At least nowadays. I checked the Golden Globes database and for the past 5 years, going back to 2009, every Oscar-winning actor also won the Globe, with the exception of Lupita Nyong'o last year (Jennifer Lawrence won the Globe). There's a little more variation in Best Film winners, but not much. (And of course, the Globes give two best actor/actress/film awards.)

I agree with kidflash that Bradley Cooper, if anyone, is most likely to pull an upset in Best Actor. Eddie Redmayne also won a Globe, so he wouldn't be considered an upset.

01-16-15, 10:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Yawn "
Rev. Al will lead a million man march down the red carpet while Kanye West runs up and steals the statue during presentation shouting that Hollywood hates black people.

It's kinda amazing that every year a show hyped by Hollywood, and that shows Hollywood clapping itself on the back is so popular. Simply because they are in the entertainment industry we watch because they say they are so entertaining.

When will the televising of the annual meeting of plumbers be scheduled? I’d bet there is a plumber that is as good at plumbing as Meryl Streep is as at acting.

Of course, there are some pretty great moments, such as when Billy Crystal hosted, or when the Jennifer Lawrence had a standing ovation after tripping on the steps up to the stage. She killed (IMO) when she said that they were only standing because she almost fell down. I think she is more entertaining as herself than she is in her roles.

02-22-15, 08:45 PM (EST)
13. "Revised predictions"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-15 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Film: "Boyhood" - I think it's more likely to appeal overall to the Academy's constituency than "Birdman", even though "Boyhood", while good, has been acutely overpraised, imo. (Haven't seen "Birdman".)

Director: A. Innaritu for ""Birdman" -- people seem to admire the film for its seemingly unedited long takes. "Boyhood" doesn't have a lot exceptional going on in its direction, really, other than the 12-year gimmick.

Actor: I now think Eddie Redmayne will win this. It's a role that screams "Oscar bait!" - real-life, highly respected professional in his field who falls apart physically over time. People love to vote for this type of performance. And he's British! Hollywood's Anglophilia knows no bounds.

Actress: Julianne Moore is still a lock.
Supp. Actor: J.K. Simmons is still a lock.
Supp. Actress: Patricia Arquette is still a lock. Though I'm not convinced her performance is that great. But I blame some of that on "Boyhood"'s writing.

02-23-15, 01:11 AM (EST)
14. "Well, 5 out of 6"
I really thought the older white male academy members would get all misty-eyed over "Boyhood", even though it's not all it was cracked up to be. (But I predict "Birdman" will henceforth get forgotten faster than "The Last Emperor". I still have no desire to see it.)

02-23-15, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
Haven't seen Birdman yet but every clip and trailer I've seen makes it look awful. Like sitting through it would be absolute torture.

02-23-15, 05:43 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-15 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

Haven't seen either. I agree, the trailers don't make Birdman seem interesting, although Michael Keaton can give a movie interest.

I saw Bucharest Motel. Offbeat in a non-Oscarish way, I would have thought, but I liked it.

And I expected a Clint Eastwood movie to take home more hardware.

Big overlook in the noms was Gone Girl. I came out of that movie kinda dazzled by the Gillian Flynn's plot and execution, and by Rosamund Pike and Kim dickens. I guess Affleck killed it's chances, he was pretty un-dazzling but his casting worked as a stooge, which was his role in the movie.

Considering the controversy, I also expected The Interview to get mentioned in some way. At least in the jokes.

Harris was pretty witty.

02-24-15, 10:45 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-15 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

And BTW, BR, nicely done. Next time go for ten categories. You're on fire!

And another BTW, Lady Gaga can sing. She really can sing. Not on a par with the incomparable Julie Andrews, but very well. The highlight of that spot was Julie hitting those high notes coming up the steps at the end of her Do-Re-Mi song. Which Lady Gaga wisely did not try to emulate. Without the getups that she usually appears in, I finally noticed that she resembles Barbra Streisand.

But the musical high point of the evening IMO was Tim McGraw singing the Glen Campbell song. It was especially poignant. A really beautiful and brutally honest song to his wife and children. Probably the best song he is ever credited with having written. I guess nothing could have beat Glory for the Oscar this year, but this one should have.

And Glory was nice.

02-24-15, 12:31 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
Lady Gaga was a pleasant surprise. All the way through the song, I kept expecting her to pull off the skirt of her dress to reveal some crazy outfit underneath..

02-25-15, 11:09 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
I liked the song from the Glen Campbell film a lot too -- the "Selma" song was great with its built-in intensity, but really I would have been happy if either had won.

Yes, Lady Gaga can sing. BUT. Why was she on this show? She has nothing to do with Hollywood filmdom. And, when she was being introduced, I thought it was going to be Julie Andrews coming out to speak about TSOM being 50 years old, etc. Gaga stopped the show cold with her unnecessary medley of songs from the movie. It was another calculated career move to gain her "respectability", imo, like teaming up with (yawn) Tony Bennett, with whom she has no vocal chemistry whatsoever. (Why doesn't Tony Bennett sing duets with people closer to his own age? There are enough of them who are as good, or probably better, than he is. Or why not just sing by himself? Oh, because maybe it's a calculated career move on his part as well.)

02-24-15, 11:38 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
My ex saw it and said it sucked.

Alarmingly masterful tribal creation. I have not seen it though.

02-24-15, 12:27 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
It seems to be one of those movies that critics praise and audiences are underwhelmed. I don't like weird and different just for the sake of being weird and different, and that's the vibe I'm getting from Birdman. I may watch it once it shows up on TV - that way I can change the channel if it is as bad as my first impressions suspect.

Every clip I've seen looks like it was filmed on someone's cell phone - don't think I could take more than minutes of that.

02-25-15, 10:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
A friend saw it and disliked it, and his description of it made me want to avoid it even more. But...I see it's imminently to be released on DVD. So, I think I'll get it from Netflix, just to check it out. If I hate it after even as little as one minute, I'll shut it off and send it back.

02-26-15, 12:45 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Well, 5 out of 6"
Let me know if I was right.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •