The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Holiday Movies "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5607 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-14, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Holiday Movies "
What are the holiday movies on your must see list? Some are nostalgic for me like White Christmas & the Charlie Brown Christmas. I love Polar Express, A Christmas Story & Tim Allen's Santa Clause movies. I watch this one at least 5 times and even though I know it pretty much word for word it still makes me laugh. Long live:

Todd: Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?

Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.

Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.

Clark: I wasn't talking to you.

I should be watched....closely.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Holiday Movies Agman2 12-10-14 1
   RE: Holiday Movies Agman2 12-10-14 2
 RE: Holiday Movies dabo 12-10-14 3
 RE: Holiday Movies Puffy 12-10-14 4
   RE: Holiday Movies Agman2 12-11-14 5
 RE: Holiday Movies kingfish 12-11-14 6
 RE: Holiday Movies kidflash212 12-11-14 7
   RE: Holiday Movies Agman2 12-11-14 8
       RE: Holiday Movies dabo 12-11-14 9
           RE: Holiday Movies Agman2 12-16-14 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-10-14, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Holiday Movies "
My favorite is, It's a Wonderful Life!

Etchings by the abominable SnowTribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-10-14, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Holiday Movies "
Did I mention I also like the cartoon version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas? Well I do!

dabo 26621 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-14, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Holiday Movies "
We'll probably have to watch ELF again.

Puffy 6648 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-14, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Holiday Movies "

Miracle on 34th Street

12-11-14, 10:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Holiday Movies "
Original, or the remake?

kingfish 17928 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-14, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Holiday Movies "
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-14 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

There's an animated Tim Burton Christmas movie that I enjoy. I think its story as well as its animation is genius.

I also like the Griswold's Christmas movie.

kidflash212 4268 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-11-14, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Holiday Movies "
I go for the classics - It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th St. I also prefer Alastair Sim's version of A Christmas Carol over any other. Although the musical Scrooge with Albert Finney has it's moments (I can drive people nuts singing "Thank You Very Much")

Tribe!

12-11-14, 06:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Holiday Movies "
>I go for the classics -
>It's a Wonderful Life and
>Miracle on 34th St. I
>also prefer Alastair Sim's version
>of A Christmas Carol over
>any other. Although the musical
>Scrooge with Albert Finney has
>it's moments (I can drive
>people nuts singing "Thank You
>Very Much")

I agree with you about the Alastair Sim's version of A Christmas Carol BUT.....I too am one of those who absolutely hates the "Thank you very much" song from Albert Finney's Scrooge!!!!!

dabo 26621 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-14, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Holiday Movies "
Oh-Ho-Ho-My! The bestest ever Christmas Carol is animated.

http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_chief1/b/jim_hill/archive/2014/12/10/quot-mr-magoo-s-christmas-carol-quot-makes-the-jump-from-beloved-holiday-special-to-broadway-with-next-monday-s-actors-fund-benefit.aspx

12-16-14, 07:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Holiday Movies "

I forgot all about that one! Awesome version!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •