The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-14, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ben-carson-i-feel-fingers-of-god-touching-me-telling-me-to-run-in-2016/

Meanwhile, @#$%abee expresses the opinion that a Democrat is not permitted to quote the Bible in order to make any kind of point. I'd imagine that's because of the whole godless, soulless, demoncrat thing. Or maybe it's just because he wants to put a copyright on it.

The 2016 Road Trip. Plenty of good seats still available.

www.repealthefirst.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God... kingfish 11-22-14 1
   Copyright Police here... Brownroach 11-24-14 5
       RE: Copyright Police here... kingfish 11-24-14 6
 RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God... PagongRatEater 11-24-14 2
   RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God... Estee 11-24-14 3
       RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God... newsomewayne 11-25-14 10
   RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God... kingfish 11-24-14 4
       RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God... Estee 11-25-14 7
           RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God... kingfish 11-25-14 8
               RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God... Estee 11-25-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17815 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-14, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
I think the pizza guy misogynist who ran in the last election also got invaded by a finger from God.

Copyrighting the Bible! Why didn't I think of that! Is it too late?

Just in case, I hereby Copyright the "Bible". Also "The Good Book".

With my hand on the Good Book Bible, I swear that I wrote the Bible and it is the intellectual property of me, with no help except a few angels and cherubs who have signed their rights over to me.

Saint Kingfish.

Hallelujah!

(You all are witnesses).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Brownroach 14905 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-14, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Copyright Police here..."
Just in case, I hereby Copyright the "Bible". Also "The Good Book".

Unfortunately for you, one cannot copyright a title. (Thus exist the seven million tedious songs entitled "Hold On", and the seven million tedious biographies entitled "____: A Life".)

11-24-14, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Copyright Police here..."
I had plans for that money!

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-14, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
Who are the people that want this guy to run? I have no idea where this carp comes from but it is completely unserious to consider Carson a candidate for POTUS.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

11-24-14, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-14 AT 07:58 PM (EST)

There are at least enough of them to put together his I'm Thinking It Over, Really video which went multi-network a little while ago. Which admittedly could be a really complex practical joke, but that seems to be on the expensive side.

I'm really looking forward to watching some classic ODS symptoms get thrown into reverse. "He doesn't have the experience to be President"? No more. Now it'll be "A fresh perspective, unhindered by prior obligations!" And then we'll get the campaign speeches. Oh dear gawds, don't miss a one.

There are many things which make me laugh about the good doctor, but high on the list is looking at his route to the medical degree, which basically comes down to "Here are all the government programs which helped save me from the streets and make me the man I am today. My first promise is to dismantle every last one of them."

A number of people are calling the GOP 2016 primary season 'the clown car'. I'm not going there just yet. But so far, the sanity factor is just a little bit low. And that's without knowing if Santorum and Brownback are in...

newsomewayne 9310 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-14, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
"He doesn't have the experience to be President"

One experience he would have that Obaloney doesn't? A real job.

11-24-14, 08:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-14 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

I don't get your complaint. Are the only people allowed to be candidates Carters? Or Bushes? or Clintons? Or professional Government officials? Or should it be a requirement that he be well known?

In the US, anyone can run for president who can meet basic constitutional requirements.

I saw him on a discussion panel the weekend. He is a serious, soft spoken, and intelligent person with well reasoned views. I didn't completely agree with him, but did so more than I did with the Democrats or Republicans on the panel.

I'm not a Ben Carson advocate, but he didn't seem to be an extremist or an ego driven person. Like the pizza guy from the last election.

11-25-14, 09:08 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
This just tells me one thing: you haven't gotten to the good stuff yet.

11-25-14, 10:43 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
Reading between the line, I am guessing that there is a Sean Hannity endorsement involved, or maybe he's some combination of an anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-separation of religion/state evangelical?

Or both?

11-25-14, 10:56 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ben Carson gets fingered by God."
He's sort of... anti-thought. It's the sort of thing you really need to read for yourself.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •