The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-14, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
I want you to picture a really big pen. Can you do that? One of those novelty sizes which you can't actually write with because it's so uncomfortable to hold.

Got it? Good.

Now, picture a fairly large kitchen knife. A good old-fashioned chop-and-stab operation. Not too high quality, but sharp enough to do the job.

Nice work. Now, here's the question: under what circumstance would you expect someone to believe they were just confusing the second for the first?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-reality-star-couple-allegedly-threatens-restaurant-patron-with-knife/

Evil lying Internet Reddit camera!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Surreal World of Sami and Ami. kingfish 09-30-14 1
 RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... kidflash212 09-30-14 2
   RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... kingfish 09-30-14 3
 RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... HobbsofMI 09-30-14 4
 RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... PagongRatEater 10-10-14 5
   RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... kidflash212 10-10-14 6
       RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... PepeLePew13 10-10-14 7
   RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... PepeLePew13 10-10-14 8
       RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... PagongRatEater 10-10-14 9
           RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now ... kingfish 10-15-14 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17662 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-14, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Surreal World of Sami and Ami."
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-14 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

Such a lovely couple. If you admire Addams Family values and I'll bite your neck smiles. They both have the crazy chainsaw killer eyes, but I actually thought that Amy would be the more likely to attack a customer with a knife. She really scary.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/09/29/amys-baking-company-owners-allegedly-threaten-customer-with-knife/

Also, Dam Yelp all to heck too! These are recent reviews. The big question in my mind is why is this place still in business? Why are people still going there? Apparently, the ABC has become a side show tourist trap, in which case I guess both Amy and Sami have to stick to their roles as crazy maniac incompetent pizza maker knife wielding bozos.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale

Brace yourself, it’s really only a matter of time before we get the Sami and Ami reality show. I hereby trademark “The Surreal World of Sami and Amy”, might as well and make a buck off the inevitable. I will be counting my tips, too, and I will have a buck knife in my pocket. Probably on the same network that brings you “Duck Dynasty” or “Hillbillies from (you name it)”.

Finally, Sami is surely going to jail this time? Right? They have video evidence, right? TMZ aren't new to the video camera game, and will have used cameras capable of taking pictures that can be blown up to reveal details that can be used to distinguish a pen from a knife.

Am real interested to see the video that Sami said he will send to TMZ. Curious that he has another video of the incident.

I will be watching TMZ tonite.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 4227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-14, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
Amy's Baking Company IV will be live from a courtroom. Sadly, some reality TV producer will turn it into a show.

Tribe!

09-30-14, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
What's really sad (for me) is that I would watch.

HobbsofMI 16033 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-14, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
They are stars?

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

PagongRatEater 12995 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-14, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
I went by there when I was in town recently, kinda like driving by a famous murder house. It was closed but I had no intent of buying anything anyway. A shame that people would still give this wackos money.

Sammy should be thrown in jail ESPECIALLY if he used a pen on the customer. We all know - Yelp in particular - that the pen is mightier than the sword (or knife).

Appreciate the updates!

kidflash212 4227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-10-14, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
I would be the same way - maybe walk by and look in but I would never give money to such loathsome people.

PepeLePew13 25368 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-14, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
I'd go just to give the servers a good tip (and make sure they pocket it themselves instead of Samy touching it).

PepeLePew13 25368 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-14, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
Closed as in permanently closed or just outside operating hours? (no doubt so they could use the free time to sharpen their knives for the next day's round of attacks on customers)

PagongRatEater 12995 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-14, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
Looks like they were just closed for lunch, though from what I can tell they were supposed to be. As I recall from the show, they don't open if they don't want to and there was parking lot construction. There appeared to be other lookie-loos as well so I imagine it is quite the tourist attraction.

10-15-14, 09:30 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Amy's Baking Company III: Now With 100% More Assault Charges"
A pizza/burger/sandwich place closed for lunch?

Their business plan (along with everything else about the place) needs work.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •