The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's with clothing retailers lately?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-14, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's with clothing retailers lately?"
Can the garmentos please think a little before releasing garbage like this?

First there was Zara with their nazi fixation: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-27/zara-apologizes-for-upsetting-shoppers-with-t-shirt.html
Previously in hot water for: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482476/Zara-bosses-forced-withdraw-Swastika-handbags-shelves.html

Now Urban Outfitters, pimping a "vintage" Kent State sweatshirt. Trendy bloodstains ya got there. http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/urban-outfitters-apologizes-insensitive-kent-state-sweatshirt-sale/story?id=25514185

Who would wear this crap?!

So yeah, I guess even bad publicity is still publicity.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's with clothing retailers ... foonermints 09-15-14 1
   RE: What's with clothing retailers ... kingfish 09-16-14 2
       RE: What's with clothing retailers ... foonermints 09-16-14 4
           RE: What's with clothing retailers ... kingfish 09-16-14 5
 RE: What's with clothing retailers ... kingfish 09-16-14 3
   RE: What's with clothing retailers ... suzzee 09-19-14 6
 RE: What's with clothing retailers ... SpotTheDifference 09-29-14 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 13003 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-14, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's with clothing retailers lately?"
*forbidden *smooch* *
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17631 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-14, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's with clothing retailers lately?"
Cut that out.

foonermints 13003 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-14, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's with clothing retailers lately?"
I'm still a little bit "Off Planet".

What? Can't give the Moonie an innocent Smoochie?

09-16-14, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's with clothing retailers lately?"
That was a "forbidden" innocent smoochie. Besides, Mr. Off-Planet, we can't be letting aliens cut in on our territory, or we'll have to build a wall around the earth. And the moon(ie) too, can't be letting aliens smooch the moon(ie) either.

09-16-14, 08:49 AM (EST)
3. "RE: What's with clothing retailers lately?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-14 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

What I don't get is women's choices in footwear. John Rocker's girlfriend (far right - I'll learn her name later) knows that she'll be stranded on a desolate tropical beach, with little food, no matches, no shelter, and she knows it will be for 30+ days. And she knows she will be expected to take part in many athletic competitions. And she chooses platform sandals that are too small for her.

And are those Cowboy boots on the woman second from the left? The fashion kind? Not the working kind?

Makes those deck shoes on that guy at the far left almost seem like a sensible choice.

suzzee 5492 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-14, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's with clothing retailers lately?"
But wait, this is the line for Big Brother. I don't see Julie, why is there all this dirt.

(pardon the lack of question marks but that key stopped working on my laptop)

I should be watched....closely.

SpotTheDifference 939 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-14, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's with clothing retailers lately?"
On related news, this was sold in Philippine stores and has since been pulled out after triggering a media firestorm.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •