The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A colossal breakdown in logic"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 25322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-14, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A colossal breakdown in logic"
Okay, so let's see, you're a contestant on a show called "Dating Naked" knowing that you're going to be filmed while nude the entire time. And you're willing to wrestle with your date in the nude with TV cameras rolling.

So, how do you get to the point of feeling "insulted and humiliated" on the Internet over one little uncensored peep making it onto the air?

And? To say that the man she was dating at the time of the show airing hasn't called her since then ... I'm going out on a limb but I think it has more to do with her personality rather than the uncensored peep reveal as I'm sure he's already seen her bits (or would have if the dating process progressed along).

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2014/08/22/21891501.html

Incidentally, in the picture gallery, I'm intrigued by what's going on in picture no. 7 ... is she vacuuming his Timbits?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A colossal breakdown in logic kingfish 08-22-14 1
   RE: A colossal breakdown in logic PepeLePew13 08-22-14 2
       RE: A colossal breakdown in logic kingfish 08-22-14 3
 RE: A colossal breakdown in logic Brownroach 08-23-14 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17534 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-14, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A colossal breakdown in logic"
A myriad of thoughts rush to my mind like blood to a flaccid penis.

The points you bring up are astonishing and colossal indeed, but there are more.

If you're on the show, and want to seem polite, where do you look?

And is this type of reality show (doing things naked) really the next big thing? (Insert "next big thing" jokes here).

So a view of her crotch is worth $10,000,000? Pardon my crassness, but I want to see that vagina. I really do.

Thinking over the lightly oiled naked wrestling and the picture of the consensual (apparently) groping of the woman’s breast. So that’s OK, and an interpretive blur isn’t?

If she goes to court, the digital evidence which would be included in discovery will undoubtedly include all video and stills taken of the man and woman, and would then be shown to the jury. The snowball effect.

It goes without saying that they would sooner or later be leaked to Facebook. Multi crotch shots, millions of viewers. Mega-mega--payoff.

(The slide show failed to work. Frustrating. I will keep trying.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 25322 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-14, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A colossal breakdown in logic"
Whoops, the link for the slide show is at the bottom, "Click here for more “Dating Naked” show images".

kingfish 17534 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-14, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A colossal breakdown in logic"
My problems are probably "big brother" local administrator related. Somehow.

That or the NSA thinks I shouldn't see them.

Brownroach 14737 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-14, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A colossal breakdown in logic"
Her surname Nizewitz unfortunately caused me to recast it as NITWIT

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •