The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has our girl Estee's gone cinder block surfing?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 17537 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-14, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has our girl Estee's gone cinder block surfing?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-14 AT 08:20 AM (EST)

<Silvio>“Hey Tony, What’cha ever do 'bout dat Estee broad? You know, da broad wit dem Cha Chas? She been bustin’ your balls for a long time now, and now you don’t hear nuttin from her.“

<Tony>”I din’t do nuttin. Can I help it if she decided to take a swim in the concrete foundation of pier 82 at nite? Or maybe she fell into dat meat grinder at Big Nose Joe’s Butcher shop? And stop talking about it. We got to keep our lips zipped.”

<Vito> Or hey Tone, maybe she went sailin’ wit the sail fishes (Heh heh heh) you know what I’m saying?, And went to da boddam of da ocean with cinder blocks accidently strapped to her Cha Cha’s? She did have pretty nice Cha Chas. Kinda of a waste there.“

<Vito> “Or Tony, maybe she went walking and slipped into the sewer and went thru da wadda purification plant? You know, got scraped out of the water wid da trash? That musta hurt (Heh heh heh). ”

<Tony> “Din't you hear what I just said? (Picking up Vito by his velour jump suit lapels). “Stop talking about dat.”

<Paulie> “But Tone, she sure did get on your nerves, know what I mean? I mean she was after you every day to stop kicking dogs and to stop getting da paper out of da driveway in your undershorts! She said that that was disgustin because she saw your groin gopher poking his head out whenever you bent over. And she kept yellin at cha to stop killin’ all dose mooks. Even after you ‘splained how dem mooks needed killin’! And after you cleaned out them raccoons from her apartment building. No gratitude, no gratitude at all.”

<Tony, growling> “I don’t know nuttin about her sleeping in the Hudson, nuttin at all. Next mook that says anything will get what she got. Now pass me that gabbagool and somma dem meatballs.”

Crabman

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinde... tribephyl 08-14-14 1
   RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinde... kingfish 08-14-14 2
 RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinde... PepeLePew13 08-14-14 3
   RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinde... kingfish 08-14-14 4
 RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinde... kidflash212 08-25-14 5
   RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinde... kingfish 08-25-14 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 10833 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-14, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinder block surfing?"
I was all ready to create some sort of photochop with our beloved surfing upon cinderblocks in the east river and then realized she hates it when I do that.
I'd rather have her come back.

So, I'll just wave.

I doubt this will do it either.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-14-14, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinder block surfing?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-14 AT 08:26 AM (EST)

She hates it, but she loves it. (Don't quote me). She'll be forever in your debt, and I don't envy you that. But I personally think that she does need a sig refresher. Hold back on using a groin gopher though.

Besides, you're safe. She would have to leave NJ to get at you, and that's not gonna happen. NY, maybe, Cal, nunca.

Tony, however, may have friends that travel.

PepeLePew13 25322 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-14, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinder block surfing?"
She just posted yesterday on the Robin Williams thread. Am I missing something or is this just a little riffing going on like ol' Robin was known for doing?

08-14-14, 09:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinder block surfing?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-14 AT 09:10 AM (EST)

It's a Kingfish riff,
A Monster Riff,
It was a graveyard smash,
A Monster Mash,

As for channeling the master, I'm not. Thanks for the compliment, though.

kidflash212 4182 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-25-14, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinder block surfing?"
I'm picturing Estee on a nice vacation in Europe.

Tribe!

08-25-14, 10:03 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Has our girl Estee's gone cinder block surfing?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-14 AT 12:03 PM (EST)

Nice spec. A relaxing barge trip thru the canals of Holland? A self-guided wandering tour through the Pyrenees with group members? Not very Estee-like, but it could be.

I had a thought that she may be on a memorial hiatus for Robin Williams. She's a bit sentimental, but this isn't all too Estee-like either.

I was also thinking someone ought to check the local hospital E-room admittances.

Or maybe she just hit the "Where's Waldo?" random trope?

Wherever she is, you know she's sipping a Coke.

Hopefully she will return with a story.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •