The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is surrendering what to whom?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-14, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is surrendering what to whom?"
And how did no one see this happen?

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07/22/police-investigating-mysterious-white-flags-on-brooklyn-bridge/

I feel safe and secure, yep I surely do.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's Obama's fault! Estee 07-22-14 1
   RE: It's Obama's fault! moonbaby 07-22-14 2
       RE: It's Obama's fault! Estee 07-22-14 3
           RE: It's Obama's fault! kingfish 07-22-14 4
 RE: Who is surrendering what to who... dabo 07-22-14 5
 Latest News: kingfish 07-22-14 6
 They still don't know moonbaby 07-22-14 7
   RE: They still don't know Dakota 07-24-14 8
 Mystery solved? cahaya 08-12-14 9
   RE: Mystery solved? dabo 08-13-14 10
       RE: Mystery solved? kingfish 08-13-14 11
   Now is the time moonbaby 08-13-14 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 56940 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-14, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It's Obama's fault!"
...should I bother checking the Comments section to see how many times that actually appears?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-22-14, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Obama's fault!"
If it isn't there yet give it a split second.

Estee 56940 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-14, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Obama's fault!"
It was there. In various iterations, multiple times, none coherent.

Also, this is happening because God created America and we turned our back on that.

kingfish 17500 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-14, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Obama's fault!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-14 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

Adding to the incoherence:

"Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams issued a statement, saying “If flying a white flag atop the Brooklyn Bridge is someone’s idea of a joke, I’m not laughing.”

“The public safety of our city is of paramount importance, particularly our landmarks and bridges that are already known to be high-risk targets,” he said. “We will not surrender our public safety to anyone, at any time. Political and social expression, whatever its message may be, has a place in our society, but not at the expense of others’ security.”

So, flying faded Old Glory Flag replicas surrenders NY public safety? Maybe flying this flag is a bit disrespectful(?) to the modern stars and stripes, but it's legal, I think. And not a security risk that I can see. And he suposses that this is a Weird Al Yankovic type prank/joke? (OK, maybe it is. And I agree that it is not really very funny).

And Oh yeah, I heard that Obama is blaming this too on Bush. The buck never stops.

dabo 26422 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-14, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is surrendering what to whom?"
I would say those are moon flags in honor of the Apollo Program, on account of that's how all the flags on the Moon look by now.

07-22-14, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Latest News:"
The subversive flags have been removed and replaced by the approved moral versions.

Moonie is safe. As well as Roach, the Kid, and other NY peeps. And Estee, I'm pretty sure you were packing your longjohns for a trip to cabin safety in the Yukon. Grit can also thank her lucky stars that those NY councilmen are so vigilant.

But now our shores are safe.

Close call, that!

Now on to the illegal sheets flying off lower income neighborhood backyard clotheslines, I mean, we all knew there was something suspicious going on there, didn’t we?

07-22-14, 03:55 PM (EST)
7. "They still don't know"
who did this! I'm guessing whoever had bridge duty last night is in deep doody, and is mighty lucky those were just flags and not explosives.

Dakota 5719 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-14, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: They still don't know"
I read that a special team of officers have been assigned. Hopefully, the e-mails won't have been deleted and we'll be able to trace this right to the WH.

It is scary though, not knowing who and why. Crazy violent world we live in.

Tribe and Coco '13

cahaya 19272 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-14, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Mystery solved?"
No, not terrorists.

Try German artists.

The artists stressed that when they removed those flags, they ceremonially folded them, “following the United States flag code,” Mr. Leinkauf said. The flags will be returned, he promised. As with their other projects, he stressed, the plan was always to come forward.

Die Flagge!

dabo 26422 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-14, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mystery solved?"
Well, they do seem to be telling the truth:

“This was not an anti-American statement,” Mr. Wermke insisted.

Mr. Leinkauf added: “From our Berlin background, we were a little surprised that it got the reaction it did. We really didn’t intend to embarrass the police.”

“We saw the bridge, which was designed by a German, trained in Berlin, who came to America because it was the place to fulfill his dreams, as the most beautiful expression of a great public space,” Mr. Leinkauf said. “That beauty was what we were trying to capture.”

LOL

Why did you do it? he was asked.

“There is no why,” he responded.

08-13-14, 01:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Mystery solved?"
So we have an answer. Great.

They snuck up two Brooklyn Bridge towers, took down American flags and replaced them with white flags in the middle of the night, and are surprised at the uproar that ensued?

While I’m glad that this event that was obviously not terrorist related turned out to be not terrorist related, I’m a bit skeptical at the disingenuousness of their explanation. That they later admitted to the deed from the safety provided by being in another country is bit telling as to their self-promotional intentions.

08-13-14, 02:17 PM (EST)
12. "Now is the time "
on Sprockets vhen ve dance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •