The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank you, Democrats."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 17364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-14, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank you, Democrats."
LAST EDITED ON 06-25-14 AT 09:15 AM (EST)

If this article is accurate, Democrats helped elect Thad Cochran Senator from Mississippi, defeating Tea Party candidate Chris McDaniel.

Considering that the Tea Party movement is the single best hope for Republican devisiveness and electing Democrats, that is indeed a noble and politically self-sacrificing thing to do.

I guess the probability of Brat being in Congress was sufficient to shake people up.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/25/politics/primary-wrap/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank you, Democrats. Estee 06-25-14 1
 Not so fast. Estee 06-26-14 2
   RE: Not so fast. kingfish 06-26-14 3
   RE: Not so fast. dabo 06-26-14 4
       RE: Not so fast. Estee 06-26-14 5
           RE: Not so fast. dabo 06-26-14 6
 RE: Thank you, Democrats. dabo 06-27-14 7
 False flag operation? Estee 06-27-14 8
   RE: False flag operation? mrc 06-27-14 9
       RE: False flag operation? Estee 06-27-14 10
 Nothing easier. Estee 07-03-14 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 56845 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-14, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thank you, Democrats."
Former GOP strategist Steve Schmidt said the Tea Party feels like Season 13 of American Idol. In case you A. wondered if any Republican were reality-saavy and B. wanted a really hurtful way of insulting someone.

In this case, I think line-jumping donkeys played a part -- but McDaniel also scared off some elephants. If the allegations are true, we're looking at someone who tried to rig the vote count and wanted to get pictures of an ill woman in order to hurt his opposition. That makes him a potential expert politician in that House Of Cards way -- but it shook some people up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-26-14, 06:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Not so fast."
Did you really think anyone this crazy was going to just go away quietly?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/chris-mcdaniel-tells-mark-levin-were-not-going-to-concede/

Remember: rigging elections is only right when it's done in the name of Amerikkka!

kingfish 17364 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not so fast."
I guess it's his right to get a recount, and even to sue over the results.

I't just not his right to win. IMO.

dabo 26370 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Not so fast."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/24/McDaniel-To-Challenge-Election-Results

In an interview by phone with Breitbart News late Tuesday evening after the McDaniel headquarters cleared out, state Democratic Party chairman Rickey Cole said McDaniel should challenge the election results.

06-26-14, 09:40 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Not so fast."
False story. I refuse to believe anyone at Breitbart spoke to a Democrat of their own free will. And vice-versa.

06-26-14, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not so fast."
But the flagellating comments section is just to die for!

06-27-14, 12:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Thank you, Democrats."
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-14 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

More fun with Comments.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06/27/Chris-McDaniel-Weve-Found-1000-Examples-of-Ineligible-Voters-in-One-County

In reading through these things, despite the amusement factor, I have started to wonder if the state really records the pertinent information to challenge the run-off. It doesn't matter, in a primary system where anyone can take whatever party or non-party ballot they decide, which of them are registered as Republicans or Democrats or anything else. What really matters is only knowing who showed up to vote in the primary this year (which I expect the state should have a record of) and which ballots they voted with in that primary.

The ones who voted the Republican ballot in the primary are eligible to vote in the run-off. The ones who did not show up to vote in the primary are eligible to vote in the run-off, it makes no difference how they are or are not registered.

06-27-14, 12:24 PM (EST)
8. "False flag operation?"
We are well past the point of minimum craziness required for someone to accuse that. In this case, I expect that someone could easily be McDaniel. So get ready for the cries of 'This was murder ordered by the liberals!'

http://www.mediaite.com/online/tea-party-lawyer-involved-in-cochran-photo-scandal-commits-suicide/

We are now in a Baldacci novel.

mrc 10055 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-14, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: False flag operation?"
Alex Jones will be along directly.

A Slice of Manga

06-27-14, 03:26 PM (EST)
10. "RE: False flag operation?"
Assuming he can find a few free minutes in his show to cover it. Silly Season is not only under way, it's hitting a very early marathon pace.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-candidate-explains-why-he-was-arrested-for-masturbating-to-spark-plugs-and-other-things/

http://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-candidate-insists-opponent-is-dead-and-was-replaced-with-lookalike/

I would like to note for the record that Our Future Representative #2 ran as a Democrat first.

07-03-14, 02:59 PM (EST)
11. "Nothing easier."
It was you, McDaniel.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/chris-mcdaniel-offering-hefty-cash-reward-for-evidence-of-miss-voter-fraud/

Pay up.

Will that money ever be seen again?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •