The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"@#$% it, Snidget!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-14, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"@#$% it, Snidget!"
I asked you to do one thing! "Keep your relatives on the tour buses. We all know what happened the last time they got out on their own."

And what did I get?

Thank you. Really. Thanks ever so.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/holy-crap-look-at-this-godforsaken-tsunami-of-ducks/

I hope your great-aunt molts all over your floor.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: @#$% it, Snidget! kingfish 06-18-14 1
 RE: @#$% it, Snidget! kidflash212 06-18-14 2
   RE: @#$% it, Snidget! jbug 06-19-14 5
       RE: @#$% it, Snidget! snidget 06-19-14 6
           RE: @#$% it, Snidget! cahaya 06-19-14 7
               RE: @#$% it, Snidget! snidget 06-19-14 8
           RE: @#$% it, Snidget! jbug 06-20-14 9
 RE: @#$% it, Snidget! dabo 06-18-14 3
 Waddle Waddle snidget 06-18-14 4
 More Ducky news. kingfish 06-20-14 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17297 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-14, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: @#$% it, Snidget!"
I just hope that that's either photo shopped, or CGI, or that those trucks are stopped.

Otherwise, Snidget's going to attending a lot of funerals.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 4151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-18-14, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: @#$% it, Snidget!"
I wonder what they were running from?

jbug 16924 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-14, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: @#$% it, Snidget!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-14 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

I wonder where they came from...

snidget 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-19-14, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: @#$% it, Snidget!"
The article mentions a farm and a farmer moving them to a new pasture.

Who knew you could herd ducks.

I've driven through a cow herd being moved from one pasture to another. It is very slow going as cows are much harder to squish effectively with a car.

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Prison Services.

cahaya 19158 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-14, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: @#$% it, Snidget!"
I've driven through a cow herd being moved from one pasture to another. It is very slow going as cows are much harder to squish effectively with a car.

I've never experienced this in the U.S. but I did during my brief visit to Jersey (island) located in the English Channel. I was with a friend as we circumnavigated the island by car and we met up with a massive herd of cows (Jersey cows, what else?) crossing the road. We hopped out and had a friendly chat with the farmer by the side of the road as the cows kept streaming across the road.

06-19-14, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: @#$% it, Snidget!"
This was out in the Alvord Desert. There is a ranch on the northern end of the valley.

jbug 16924 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-14, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: @#$% it, Snidget!"
Who knew ducks were kept in or live in pastures?

dabo 26335 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-14, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: @#$% it, Snidget!"
Where's Duck Cheney when you really need him?

06-18-14, 11:05 PM (EST)
4. "Waddle Waddle"
Waddle like the wind!!!!

Waddle free my anatine friends!!!!

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Art Towing Service

kingfish 17297 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-14, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "More Ducky news."
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-14 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

OK Snidget, you really did it this time.

Good (though very stupid) duck Samaritan faces life in prison.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/20/woman-faces-life-in-prison-for-stopping-car-to-help-ducks-causing-crash-that/?intcmp=latestnews

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •