The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kate Upton is a Republican"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 17270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-14, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kate Upton is a Republican"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-14 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

Or, at least that's the implication.

In other words, the perfect woman. Kate for president, and at least we don't have questions as to her healthy physique. Mental health? Eh, who cares.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/05/19/5-things-didnt-know-about-kate-upton/?intcmp=features

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kate Upton is a Republican PepeLePew13 05-19-14 1
   RE: Kate Upton is a Republican kingfish 05-19-14 2
 RE: Kate Upton is a Republican Colonel Zoiderg 05-28-14 3
   RE: Kate Upton is a Republican dabo 05-28-14 4
       RE: Kate Upton is a Republican Colonel Zoiderg 05-29-14 5
           RE: Kate Upton is a Republican kingfish 05-29-14 6
               RE: Kate Upton is a Republican foonermints 05-29-14 7
               RE: Kate Upton is a Republican Colonel Zoiderg 06-04-14 8
                   RE: Kate Upton is a Republican kingfish 06-04-14 9
                       RE: Kate Upton is a Republican Colonel Zoiderg 06-09-14 10
 Just wondering. Estee 06-11-14 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 25272 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-14, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
She wouldn't be eligible to run for President for at least four more election cycles. Enough time for people to forget who she is.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-19-14, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
I think we can get the votes to amend the Constitution.

Colonel Zoiderg 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-28-14, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
My wife and I actually have gotten into screaming matches over whether Kate Upton is attractive. Fortunately, I am the one with sense - my vote? Hell no. All of her hot points were used up on boobs and she has no other positive attributes.

A couple of weeks ago, she told me we were heading out to a sports bar - and then bait-and-switched me and told me she wanted to go to The Other Woman. Which was stupid. I told her that such a tactic is grounds for divorce according to many men.

dabo 26323 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-14, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
So ... your wife is attracted to other women. And you're upset about it?

05-29-14, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
The thing is, though, she's not - Kate Upton is the exception of a woman whose physique she admires. And I can't even stand the woman. (Kate Upton, not my wife. Some days, both.)

05-29-14, 10:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
I wouldn't care if she was in the BullWinkle party, she gets my vote.

foonermints 12992 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-14, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
Mine too.

~The Army of foonermints!

06-04-14, 08:08 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
>I wouldn't care if she was
>in the BullWinkle party, she
>gets my vote.

Of course she does. You, I assume, are voting based on endowment. Which is no different from most voters influenced by political ads.

That said, what if her opponent has equivalent, albeit more balanced, endowment?

06-04-14, 10:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-14 AT 08:34 AM (EST)

More balanced? I see nothing out of balance with her. Well, a bit front heavy, but that's all to the good.

I would be voting for her based on her political position, and her positions in my imagination. And, since I'm thinking on it, the Winkle party does seem appropriate.

They only let me vote once, and Kate was first. The other candidate might get my vote for VP. And let me say, that combination sounds like a mighty decent hanging chad.

(BTW, I'm sorry I have to take your wife's side in this. But this is Kate Upton.)

06-09-14, 07:31 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Kate Upton is a Republican"
>(BTW, I'm sorry I have to
>take your wife's side in
>this. But this is Kate
>Upton.)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, apparently Kate Upton is a deity now for some reason.

And yes, she's front-heavy. And based on what I saw in The Other Woman, she has zero backside. Sorry, but that's a disqualifier for me.

Estee 56752 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-14, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Just wondering."
Is there a more perfect name for a Tea Party candidate than 'Brat'?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •