The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56661 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-14, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
I can see it coming. Next up, he demands that Ms. Clinton release all her medical records. If she refuses, it's because she's concealing brain damage. If she does so, he'll have his own chosen doctors inspect the results and call them faked.

After that, he will demand that she submit to a new battery of medical exams. If she agrees -- but insists on picking the doctors herself -- all results will still be declared falsified, meaning she's concealing brain damage and there's a conspiracy in play. If for some reason she's dumb enough to let him pick the medics, any and all results, including those done on her feet, will indicate brain damage. And furthermore, the blood testing will conclusively prove she was born in Kenya.

Aren't no-win scenarios fun?

On behalf of the Democratic Party, I hereby forfeit every seat in every office across the land. We simply cannot stand up to such brilliance. Please kill us all quickly, for we are not real Americans and do not deserve to live. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ... kingfish 05-19-14 1
   RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ... Estee 05-19-14 2
       RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ... kingfish 05-19-14 4
   RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ... HobbsofMI 05-19-14 3
       RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ... kingfish 05-19-14 5
           RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ... HobbsofMI 05-19-14 6
 RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ... dabo 05-19-14 7
 His new best friend? Estee 05-20-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17209 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-14, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
Actually, that is a reasonable set of observations he made, considering that he is a political operative, and that's just what they do.

The circumstances of her fall and hospitalization also make those speculations not unreasonable for someone about to run for president.

Woodrow Wilson's performance during the negotiations for the Treaty of Versailles is an example of how a president's health can affect the future of the US and even the world. He was reportedly suffering from the Flu (the epidemic of 1918) during this time, and was unable to forcefully argue for terms that would not have been as ruthless as they were. The punitive terms of the treaty as finally agreed to put Germany in a position that led to WWII. They say.

Ref. http://www.amazon.com/The-Great-Influenza-Deadliest-Pandemic/dp/0143036491

and:

http://www.flu.gov/pandemic/history/1918/biographies/wilson/index.html

And if you trust the Nat. Geo. heritage DNA testing project, we all come from Kenya. Or thereabouts.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-19-14, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
And as long as we're going there, we can head for the first real female President of the United States: Mrs. Wilson.

(Long story.)

'Not unreasonable'? I guarantee you that they would have been completely unreasonable if a librul had made the accusation about Rove's Chosen One... but other than the fact that he's already been distorting elements to his choosing (starting with the hospital time), what bothers me is that like the birther fiasco, there is no contrary proof which can ever be accepted. No matter what Ms. Clinton does, a large percentage of the country will always stand by to call her brain-damaged. This is effectively permanent.

(As noted by others, the age issue can always be thrown back to Reagan, but I'm sure that'll just lead to 'But this is a woman!' And surely the longer average lifespan means nothing.)

05-19-14, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
Actually, it does go both ways. Liberals do do it.

I think that many of the accusations made by Democratic operatives in regard to Chris Christie's involvement in Bridgegate (usually reported by NBC as fact, not speculation, and ad nauseum) in spite of no objective evidence found to the contrary qualify as that type of accusation. Democrats are using and will continue to use speculation about this until the day of the election (if he is nominated), regardless of whether or not a smoking gun (or even a wispy gun) is found.

I would like to see a female president. I want to see that in my lifetime. I think that currently there are a number of reasonable prospective candidates in both parties. Not Palin or Bachmann. Or Pelosi. But others.

The nation should be grateful that Mrs. Wilson was up to the task. But I think it's very reasonable to question the health of a candidate, especially following an incident involving head injury and hospitalization. Her age does make her more susceptible to sustained damage. She’s not going to do this (if she’s smart, I certainly wouldn’t advise it) but examinations by nonbiased medical experts could bolster her case.

And, Carl Rove is a very good political operative; one would not expect him to pass up a chance to cast doubt on a strong Democratic candidate. He would probably steer the Dem. Nom. to Biden if he could.

HobbsofMI 16023 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-14, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
Didn't see him make these reasonable set of observations of the brains of W or Sarah Palin or Reagan while he was in the White House.

*runs*

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

05-19-14, 11:55 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
You don't remember accusations made in regard to Palin's brains or Reagan's health? Convenient mind wipe?

I remember quite a number of those. Both (esp. Palin) were popular sports.

You better run! I heard Cheney's on a hunting trip in Michigan.

HobbsofMI 16023 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-14, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
These accusations made by Rove.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

dabo 26297 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-14, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Karl Rove and the brain damage ploy."
http://thinkprogress.org/election/2014/05/18/3438965/fox-news-contributors-lash-out-at-karl-rove-over-hillary-remarks-youre-generating-sympathy-for-her/

Two Fox News contributors lashed out at Karl Rove on Fox News Sunday for suggesting that Hillary Clinton experienced brain damage after suffering a concussion during her tenure as Secretary of State, arguing that his attacks were unfair and could actually end up helping her potential presidential candidacy.

They're eating their own.
http://www.bestcomedyonline.net/video-routines/bill-cosby-brain-damage-routine

ARRRRRRR!!!!

05-20-14, 03:35 PM (EST)
8. "His new best friend?"
Karl Rove once said that education was a good thing, unless you got too much of it and then you'd turn into a librul.

Apparently this politician is thinking along the same lines. Except that now getting an education doesn't make you librul.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-state-rep-common-core-will-turn-your-kids-as-homosexual-as-they-possibly-can/

Again: it was so much easier telling people to follow the commands in a book few of them could actually read.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •