The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-14, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
'I am a hotel owner and object to you on religious grounds. Therefore, I will throw you out on the street and suffer no legal consequences.'

'I am a police officer and object to you on religious grounds. Therefore, I am under no obligation to stop the gang who found you wandering the streets with your suitcase from beating you with it, and will simply watch the assault knowing I will suffer no legal consequences.'

'I am a doctor and object to you on religious grounds. Therefore, I will refuse to treat you and watch you die from your injuries, content in the knowledge that I will suffer no legal consequences.'

www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/02/13/kansas_anti_gay_segregation_bill_is_an_abomination.html

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/02/17/kansas_anti_gay_bill_republican_senators_admit_it_s_discrimination_kill.html?wpisrc=burger_bar

Y'think?!?

(Well, so much for those PAC donations from the Russian and Ugandan branches...)

I don't believe it's a sudden realization so much as 'Someone turned on a light'.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... kingfish 02-18-14 1
   RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... Estee 02-18-14 2
       RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... kingfish 02-18-14 4
           RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... Molaholic 02-19-14 11
               RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... cahaya 02-21-14 13
                   RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... kingfish 02-21-14 14
                       RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... Agman2 02-21-14 17
 If we can't keep 'em out snidget 02-18-14 3
   RE: If we can't keep 'em out Estee 02-18-14 6
 RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... Estee 02-18-14 5
 RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... PepeLePew13 02-18-14 7
   RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit ... snidget 02-18-14 8
 RE: Kansas GOP state Senators admit... kidflash212 02-19-14 9
   RE: Kansas GOP state Senators admit... snidget 02-19-14 10
 AZ cahaya 02-21-14 12
   RE: AZ Estee 02-21-14 15
       The pizzaria response snidget 02-21-14 16
   VETO coming HobbsofMI 02-25-14 20
       RE: VETO coming snidget 02-25-14 21
           RE: VETO coming Estee 02-26-14 22
 Uganda anti-gay law signed and now ... Estee 02-24-14 18
 AZ Candidate for Governor on AC360 snidget 02-24-14 19
 AZ veto -- Estee 02-26-14 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16844 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-14, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
I am Catholic and object to you on religious grounds.

I am whatever you aren't and object to you on religious grounds.

I wear brown shoes, and I object to the religious implications of the white shoes you're wearing (and lose the white belt while you’re at it).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-18-14, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
...I don't have any white shoes.

02-18-14, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
Well get some, so I can object to you!

Molaholic 8730 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-14, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
I object to all of these objections. They really are quite objectionable.

cahaya 19104 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-14, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
Such objectlessness!

02-21-14, 04:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-14 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

Yeah. And that's very objectionable too.

Offends my religious sense of not having anything to object to.

Agman2 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-14, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
I object to your playing of the religious sense card.

snidget 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-14, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "If we can't keep 'em out"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-14 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

at least let us spank 'em hard enough to leave marks.

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/02/18/4831665/proposed-kansas-bill-would-allow.html

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Prison Services.

Kansas lawmakers, trying to make NC lawmakers look good since 2014

02-18-14, 05:20 PM (EST)
6. "RE: If we can't keep 'em out"
NC is just sorry they didn't try it first. Because if anyone has previous experience with separate but unequal...

02-18-14, 05:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
At this point, I'm waiting for three things to happen:

Governor Brownshirt to propose the first of several thousand rephrases.

Ted Cruz traveling in to offer support.

Ted Nugent declaring the GOP Senators to be subhuman mongrels.

I'm guessing that with those elements in place, shutting down the state government until they get their way will turn into a mere formality.

PepeLePew13 25035 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-14, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
So... you're saying that Fred Phelps and his congregation don't actually run the state of Kansas?

02-18-14, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kanas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
May not run it, but sounds like there is 72 people and however many who will vote for them after this that wouldn't toss him out of the state.

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Tattoo Parlor

kidflash212 4010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-14, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kansas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
The "You have to let me treat a whole group of people differently and prevent them from doing things everyone else can to protect my freedom" argument always makes so much sense.

Tribe!

02-19-14, 12:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Kansas GOP state Senators admit gay segregation bill is 'discrimination'."
When your freedom is contingent upon depriving the freedom of others, you are not free. You are just chained to a different bar on the prison door.

cahaya 19104 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-14, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "AZ"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-14 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

Where the KS legislators failed, the AZ legislators succeeded. Now it's up to governor Jan Brewer to veto it or sign it into law.

ETA: Arizona SB-1062... "Exercise of religion" means the practice or observance of religion, including the ability to act or refusal to act in a manner substantially motivated by a religious belief, whether or not the exercise is compulsory or central to a larger system of religious belief.

02-21-14, 04:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: AZ"
Never count on anything which relies on the Arizona government to think.

I feel she'll sign it -- and the hyper-red states will scramble to follow.

Getting closer to Russia every day.

02-21-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
16. "The pizzaria response"
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/water-cooler/pizza-shop-retaliates-against-approved-turn-away-gays-law-in-arizona-by-banning-state-lawmakers

HobbsofMI 16012 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-14, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "VETO coming"
Reports is that Jan is going to veto it as 3 Pub Senators who voted for it are now against it.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

02-25-14, 08:18 PM (EST)
21. "RE: VETO coming"
But I thought I read they are only now against it because those darn liberals can't see how this law is all about preventing discrimination. They just need to find a way to enshrine this into law in a way that liberals will not be able to make it about something other than religious freedom.

02-26-14, 02:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: VETO coming"
Some claim she's stalling in order to appease the Tea Party: poor me, all this pressure mounting up, you know I would sign it if only so many stupid media liberals weren't watching... Of course, if she stalls long enough, it's law. And when it comes to this governor and state, I trust nothing.

Interesting to read the list of Republicans asking for the veto, along with that of the ones admitting this is equivalent to what the Taliban does for their vision of Islam. Or rather, what the church used to get away with long before Islam existed. Some still have a problem with Western education, although for the Christians, the shooting has mostly stopped.

Ultimately, in the eyes of so many, it's only wrong if it gets the others what they wanted.

Huzzah for the atrocity we are about to commit...

02-24-14, 09:50 AM (EST)
18. "Uganda anti-gay law signed and now in effect."
You might remember this as the one where you go to prison for being gay, supporting gay rights, employing gays, giving gays a place to live... it's what you might call a rather comprehensive law. In other words, the deaths start heading into the genocide range today.

Between this, the U.S. bills, and Pussy Riot being openly whipped for performing in Sochi, February is becoming a worldwide bigot holiday. Any ideas on how they'll celebrate? I hear lynchings are always in fashion.

Incidentally, Uganda's president said his nation's scientists have proven homosexuality has no genetic component and thus can be punished as wrongly learned behavior. Gosh, I guess that means they won't be purchasing that handy-dandy gay test that's in development within the Islamic nations. What to do, what to do...

02-24-14, 09:37 PM (EST)
19. "AZ Candidate for Governor on AC360"
1. There is no one who has ever for any reason be discriminated against in Arizona, ever, never. no one. not one person. ever.

2. There is no way anyone would ever use the keep the people who are not approved of by your religion out of your business to discriminate against anyone.

3. There can't be any religious belief that would be used to keep someone out of your business other than keep gays out.

4. The only religious belief in all the world is gays shouldn't marry.

5. It is about religious freedom because the only people who are being discriminated against are the religious.

6. There is no discrimination in Arizona, but we need to be protected in case someone ever does discriminate against people with one and only one religious belief, that they aren't using to discriminate against anyone, and never have needed to, but must be protected.

7. The only reason anyone is upset about this is because of the media and you people making up all kinds of scenarios that would never happen because on one ever in all of history would ever discriminate against anyone ever.

8. Except the people who have one singular religious belief that is all gays must stay on the other side of the door from them.

OR that is what I got out of the circular logic and lack of answering any direct question.

02-26-14, 09:18 PM (EST)
23. "AZ veto --"
-- next stop, Georgia.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •