The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pax"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-14, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pax"
Is it equinox yet?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Local CBS affiliate shivering with ... snidget 02-12-14 1
   RE: Local CBS affiliate shivering w... Estee 02-13-14 2
       Seen on Craigslist this morning snidget 02-13-14 4
           RE: Seen on Craigslist this morning Estee 02-13-14 5
 RE: Pax Estee 02-13-14 3
 What is headed north from NC. snidget 02-13-14 6
   RE: What is headed north from NC. Agman2 02-13-14 7
       RE: What is headed north from NC. snidget 02-13-14 9
   RE: What is headed north from NC. Estee 02-13-14 8
   ... to the rescue! IceCat 02-14-14 11
       RE: ... to the rescue! foonermints 02-14-14 13
           RE: ... to the rescue! kingfish 02-14-14 15
               RE: ... to the rescue! Agman2 02-15-14 17
 RE: Pax starshine 02-13-14 10
 Ten things I want for Valentine's D... Estee 02-14-14 12
   RE: Ten things I want for Valentine... kingfish 02-14-14 14
 Yeah, pretty much. Estee 02-15-14 16
 So close to the sweep. Estee 02-17-14 18
 RE: Pax Estee 02-28-14 19
   RE: Pax kingfish 02-28-14 20
       RE: Pax Estee 02-28-14 22
           RE: Pax kingfish 02-28-14 23
               RE: Pax Agman2 02-28-14 25
   RE: Pax kidflash212 02-28-14 21
   RE: Pax snidget 02-28-14 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snidget 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-12-14, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Local CBS affiliate shivering with excitment"
Not only did they get to pre-empt all of prime time for sports, they got to pre-empt all of the sports for all weather all the time.

Thanks Pax.

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Art Towing Service

8 miles, the durn bus couldn't make it eight.whole.miles.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-13-14, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Local CBS affiliate shivering with excitment"
But since the ice knocked all the power out, no one had to listen to any of it!

Of course, given North Carolina, I expect the state's first response to be a law making snow illegal. Because as we all know, snow is Communist. And gay. At the same time. Which kind of begs the question of why Putin hasn't evaporated most of the country...

Wonder how they're gonna cram it all into the cells.

Twenty years hard time! Or until someone turns the heat on! Whichever comes first!

02-13-14, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Seen on Craigslist this morning"
Bus Driver (Durham/Chapel Hill)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Duke University
WANTED: SHORT TERM POSITION AS BUS DRIVER, 15 MINUTES

Private employer seeks minimally competent operator for 8 mile trip along one road. Distance must be traversed within three hours. Passengers are twelve private school students and five well-behaved adults. Destination is in Chapel Hill, a large venue with easy and frequent bus parking. Event is at 9 P.M. Could leave as early as 12 P.M., but prefer to leave as late as possible for personal reasons.

Call Mike for more info.

Duke University (google map) (yahoo map)

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
Compensation: $61,404

post id: 4331345228

posted: 10 hours ago

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Prison Services.

02-13-14, 10:03 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Seen on Craigslist this morning"
And you didn't apply because...?

02-13-14, 08:51 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Pax"
Forecast: snow changing to a wintry mix changing to rain changing to freezing rain changing to ice changing to snow.

We're being attacked by a psychotic Wondertwin.

02-13-14, 05:45 PM (EST)
6. "What is headed north from NC."
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-14 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Art Towing Service

Agman2 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-13-14, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What is headed north from NC."
*snort*

02-13-14, 06:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: What is headed north from NC."
Photographer's boss texted to see if she had gotten home safely, the photo was her reply.

She had no idea it went viral overnight until she saw it on CNN the next morning and then got a call from a European journalist asking if she had also shot any video.

And now it's been meme'd.

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and One Stop Goth Shoppe

02-13-14, 06:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What is headed north from NC."
And she thought of something which could never, ever hurt us.

IceCat 17404 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-14, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "... to the rescue!"

foonermints 12821 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-14, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ... to the rescue!"
The upholstery will never have "new car smell" again.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Hey Wait! That kind of looks like a lightning bolt. Or do al the girls say that?

kingfish 16856 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-14, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ... to the rescue!"
Even funnier would be the picture of it squatting to get under those power lines. Fat guys don't squat.

02-15-14, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ... to the rescue!"
Can you imagine the plumber's crack that would flash if he squatted under the power lines?

starshine 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-13-14, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshine Click to send private message to starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pax"
Six of one...

Still Ne'er cast a clout till May be out

02-14-14, 08:51 AM (EST)
12. "Ten things I want for Valentine's Day"
Flash-heating car exterior

Ultra-traction boots with built-in ice radar & gyroscopes

Snowblower, self-operating

Deportation of Jim Cantore

Clothing-safe rock salt

Underground habitat

Personal twenty-man snow removal team

Weather control powers

Twelve-hour back massage

San Diego

02-14-14, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ten things I want for Valentine's Day"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-14 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

Thanks, Pax, for a three day vacation. Barricaded roads prevented me from getting to work even if I had wanted to.

And for being sentenced to spending the three days watching Winter Olympics. I will, however, revise my previous statement that one just can't get enough Winter Olympic sport. One can. Once every four years is enough.

And, in an Olympic update for those of you boycotting the games, the overall winner is the GLBT movement, (both gay and straight - there are heteros pretending to be homos in protest of Russian laws and leaders). The Netherlands (pun intended) are doing well too.

I like all of the sports, but I didn't expect to enjoy the slopestyle events as much as I did. Those little people (especially the women - girls) are as cute a buttons in their daring and enthusiasm (both in abundance).

Men’s and women’s hockey are fun to watch, and I'm not usually a hockey fan. But the women appeared to be as hard charging as the men, no quarter given, and if it weren't for the ponytails I would have been hard pressed to guess that those were women on the ice.

What, this is the wrong thread for Olympics? Just saying that Pax is obviously on the side of the GLBTs (you didn’t think this was coming home, did you?).

02-15-14, 12:57 PM (EST)
16. "Yeah, pretty much."

02-17-14, 11:24 AM (EST)
18. "So close to the sweep."
So according to the radio, on one given day last week, forty-nine of the fifty states experienced measurable snowfall.

#50 was not Hawaii.

02-28-14, 11:12 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Pax"
Wind chill at -10F this morning.

More snow expected on Monday.

I am going to ask all my Christian friends to pray. If Tuesday dawns sunny and 68F, I'll convert.

02-28-14, 11:15 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Pax"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-14 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

Christian friends?

Oh yeah, Fooner. Too bad you don't drink. Slip him a little Moonshine and he's your best bud.

02-28-14, 11:41 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Pax"
Well, that was somewhat insulting.

02-28-14, 02:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Pax"
Nah, not this time.

Down here, you're either a Christian or their not-friend.

02-28-14, 05:41 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Pax"
You must be in Alabama!

Roll Tide!

kidflash212 4021 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-14, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Pax"

02-28-14, 04:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Pax"
Hey, why not pray for a bigger miracle.

Getting all the salt from Maine to NJ on the one giant empty ship that was just sitting there rather than one tiny barge load at a time.

Darn those 1920s ship rules.

or next time get the NPR reporter to mention that if the ship goes to Canada for a pit stop then it can deliver to the US coast just fine BEFORE the ship leaves to go do something else. It is what the Hawaiian cattle rancher did before the got the mad cow in Canada and we banned Canadian cows.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •