The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Candy Crush Saga"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-13, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Candy Crush Saga"
It is inhumane.

It is proof of the existence of organized, corruptive evil on Earth.

It is insidious, cruel, and the true enemy of all we hold dear.

It is going to be twelve minutes before the thing lets me fail this level.

Again.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Speaking of games cahaya 12-26-13 1
   RE: Speaking of games byoffer 12-26-13 2
   Mandatory Estee 12-26-13 3
       Next Development cahaya 12-26-13 5
 RE: Candy Crush Saga Snidget 12-26-13 4
 RE: Candy Crush Saga tribephyl 12-27-13 6
 RE: Candy Crush Saga samboohoo 12-27-13 7
   RE: Candy Crush Saga Estee 12-27-13 8
 RE: Candy Crush Saga suzzee 12-27-13 9
   RE: Candy Crush Saga cahaya 12-28-13 22
 I have never IceCat 12-27-13 10
   RE: I have never Snidget 12-27-13 11
   RE: I have never PepeLePew13 12-27-13 12
       RE: I have never Snidget 12-27-13 13
           RE: I have never Estee 12-27-13 14
               RE: I have never Snidget 12-27-13 17
       RE: I have never Estee 12-27-13 15
           RE: I have never Snidget 12-27-13 16
           RE: I have never PepeLePew13 12-27-13 18
               RE: I have never Estee 12-27-13 19
 RE: Candy Crush Saga kidflash212 12-27-13 20
   RE: Candy Crush Saga samboohoo 12-28-13 21
 RE: Candy Crush Saga adricharlie 12-28-13 23
   RE: Candy Crush Saga kidflash212 12-28-13 27
 Really? Brownroach 12-28-13 24
   RE: Really? cahaya 12-28-13 25
       RE: Really? Estee 12-28-13 26
 It's Buggy's Fault! jbug 12-29-13 28
 On the same level forever moonbaby 12-30-13 29
 RE: Candy Crush Saga KwietOne 12-31-13 30
 RE: Candy Crush Saga Estee 01-08-14 31
 Candy Crush - Help Wanted byoffer 01-09-14 32
   RE: Candy Crush - Help Wanted Snidget 01-09-14 33
       RE: Candy Crush - Help Wanted byoffer 01-10-14 34
           RE: Candy Crush - Help Wanted Snidget 01-10-14 35
 Level 86 Estee 01-17-14 36
   RE: Level 86 IceCat 01-17-14 37
       RE: Level 86 Estee 01-17-14 38
 RE: Candy Crush Saga Starshine 01-17-14 39
   RE: Candy Crush Saga Estee 01-17-14 40
 RE: Candy Crush Saga Molaholic 01-17-14 41
 Buyer beware Estee 02-09-14 42
   RE: Buyer beware taffnic 02-09-14 43
   RE: Buyer beware kingfish 02-10-14 44
 Auto-update Estee 03-23-14 45
 About the free daily Booster Wheel ... Estee 03-31-14 46
   RE: About the free daily Booster Wh... coldbrewer 04-01-14 47
 Level 165 Estee 04-12-14 48
   RE: Level 165 mrc 04-25-14 50
 Level 181 Estee 04-24-14 49
   Grrrrrrrrrrr moonbaby 05-07-14 57
 Level 350 snidget 04-25-14 51
   RE: Level 350 Estee 04-25-14 52
       RE: Level 350 snidget 04-25-14 53
   RE: Level 350 coldbrewer 04-25-14 54
   RE: Level 350 taffnic 05-06-14 56
   RE: Level 350 kidflash212 06-05-14 59
 Level 199 Estee 05-06-14 55
 RE: Candy Crush Saga kingfish 05-07-14 58
 Level 598 coldbrewer 06-05-14 60
 Level 266... byoffer2 06-05-14 61

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19146 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-13, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Speaking of games"
One of the gifts from Santa this year (actually from DS) is the game Catan. It's one of the better easy-to-play strategy games I've seen lately. And guess who won? The fourth grader in the house!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-13, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Speaking of games"
I have heard Catan is great, and need to check it out.

Another great one along those lines (ie European games) is called Forbidden Island. All the players play together against the game. Each player has their own turns, and team discussions are fair before each turn, but ultimately everyone wins or loses as a team. Lots of fun.

12-26-13, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Mandatory"
Do you have wood for sheep?

12-26-13, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Next Development"
You just got the Monopoly in bricks.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-13, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
It haunts my dreams...

when I'm not dreaming about zoning the store.

tribephyl 10723 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-13, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
hmmm....

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-13, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
*whistling along at Level 499*

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

12-27-13, 08:09 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
Is that the whistling sound from the wind moving through your empty purse?

suzzee 5422 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-13, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
I won't go near it. >run away<

I should be watched....closely.

12-28-13, 11:45 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
After reading this thresd, I agree, this game has "Run away!" written all over it!

Both in terms of its popularity and what you should do!

IceCat 17406 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-13, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I have never"
... played a game on a smart phone.

12-27-13, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I have never"
You can play it on facebook, or on a tablet as well. The more ways to rope you in the better.

PepeLePew13 25267 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-13, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I have never"
Never have played this game on any format - tablet, phone, laptop, facebook, etc. And it sounds like I'm better off not trying it in the first place!

12-27-13, 01:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I have never"
For the most part it is actually a fun game, but they do make their money off of people who are willing to pay a small fee to get instant gratification or extra powers. If you don't care when you get there or how long it takes to get past a level or you can soothe your addiction until the lives recharge you can play for free.

But it will occasionally challenge your zen to see if it can get you to just say screw it and pay the fee.

12-27-13, 02:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I have never"
OCCASIONALLY?!?!?

12-27-13, 03:30 PM (EST)
17. "RE: I have never"
Well they do make some levels fairly easy to get past even after you hit one where people are stuck for a week, or three, or thirty-three.

I usually know it is going to be one of those levels as I see a bunch of friends accumulated at that spot.

You gotta let people get some hope/momentum before you toss them back into the pit of despair. I mean it wouldn't be any fun or profit for the developers if they sent everyone over the sisyphean edge.

12-27-13, 02:32 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I have never"
Pepe, it's a member of the Match Three (on up) game family: the best way to describe it may be 'Bejeweled with extra sadism and a semi-optional payment installment plan.' I've only been playing it for a few days and I can already see where this is going: straight through the whips and chains, hard left when you see the electrodes and if you ever spot daylight, you're going the wrong way.

The very partial compensation for the various evils of the level design: the special items you get for matching four on up can be combined with each other for board-blasting effects. What gives the game most of its charm for me is seeing just what each combination does.

The punch in the face was partially described by today's not-random trope: Bribing Your Way To Victory, with a nod towards Allegedly Free Game. I got the thing from the Kindle app store at no cost. And you can play through the first thirty-five levels for free.

However...

...this game may have started on Facebook. Which might just say it all, but let's detail the evil a bit. (And yes, I'm duplicating some of the trope bits here.)

You get five lives. If you run out of them while playing, you can pick up with the level you lost at once you get at least one back. However, the recharge rate is one per half-hour. Or you can beg your Facebook friends for them. Or, to hit the trope, pay ninety-nine cents for an instant full set.

You're dealt a random assortment of matching pieces for each level: play the same one fifty times and you'll probably have fifty arrangements. Some piece starts can make things nearly impossible -- but if you pay out another ninety-nine cents, you can start a game with one or more special pieces already in place. However, you're playing that fee each time you want that edge.

After level thirty-five, the game is still free -- sort of. You can pass three challenges to open the next phase. The game allows you to pass one challenge per day and will time twenty-four hours from the moment you beat one before allowing another to begin. Or... ninety-nine cents...

I heard that the designers offer a Booster Wheel where you can take one free spin per day to get a random something which would normally cost you ninety-nine cents. And that's fine if you hit the right item. But it's also 'Look at what your Cool Power does? Want some more? Only ninety-nine cents...'

You can see the accumulation beginning to punch you in the face. Someone on a stubborn 'I will beat this level tonight if it kills me' death drive can blow through twenty bucks in a single session just from purchasing the quick-recharge lives to keep losing with. Keep pushing through the game at maximum speed with bad luck plus open budget and the last level might as well be named Chapter 11. It's the Father Guido Sarducci game: ninety-nine, ninety-nine, ninety-nine -- and all gone.

So far, I've kept it at that free rate. But honestly? I kind of preferred paying for all of Bejeweled at the start and knowing the game was complete. And if this reaches the stage where the only path to victory is that series of mini-bribes? I'll probably quit.

12-27-13, 03:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I have never"
On facebook you just ask friends (fellow addicts) to respond and it gets you the three friends to get you past to the next level, which then depends on how often your fellow addicts play.

PepeLePew13 25267 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-13, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I have never"
So, in other words, I could just save the time & expense and just punch myself in the face?

12-27-13, 04:57 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I have never"
Film yourself doing it with accompanying expository narration, place the footage on YouTube, and you might even go viral.

Actually, the game's creator might treat it as advertising.

kidflash212 4141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-27-13, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
I've been pretty good at just playing for free. Just got sucked in once or twice. It is very frustrating to be one move away from finally finishing a level.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-13, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
Same here. I've probably spent $20 max buying extra moves, etc. when I've had one piece left.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

adricharlie 1340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-28-13, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
I play on facebook and am on level 215 or so. I haven't spent any money on it at all since I am cheap by nature. I have spent several weeks on a few different levels and only play occasionally now. Anything that can make me groan in frustration and actually yell "I hate chocolate" from time to time must be evil right????

Courtesy of Tribe....

12-28-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
Chocolate is evil but it's the stupid bombs that always get me.

Brownroach 14707 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-13, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Really?"
This game was recently mentioned in an Op-Ed in the NyTimes. Having never heard of it, I googled it. Intelligent, sane adults actually play this?

(I think I'll stick to word puzzles. And Ken-ken.)

12-28-13, 07:38 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Really?"
I had to check out the recent NYT op-ed...

Now, here’s the thing. Candy Crush is free, but if you get stuck on a level, you can purchase extra moves, extra turns, extra weapons. The creators — a London-based company called King — won’t reveal how much money they make on this gimmick, but the consulting firm Think Gaming estimates it’s more than $900,000 a day.

Wow, almost a million buck a day!

12-28-13, 07:47 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Really?"
I have a casino accompaniment run coming up in the middle of next month. I now plan on playing CCS during some portion of it. Let's see who.loses more money.

jbug 16910 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-13, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "It's Buggy's Fault!"
I play on FB.
I have NEVER spent even a penny.
I don't play on my iPhone.

Ag covered my snowglobe in chocolate! Awesome!

moonbaby 17091 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-13, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "On the same level forever"
149. And it really sucks the fun out of playing the game. But when you finally get through being stuck at a level (all free, have not spent a dime on this game) you want to yell WOOO and do a cartwheel.

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-31-13, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
Level 445 now.

Um....say you've got a smart phone, a tablet, and a laptop. The game does not sync with each device, so you've got 15 lives. I also heard about changing the clock on your device to get more lives, but I'm not "that" addicted to keep playing. It's gotten to the point where I'm hoping I have no lives left now.

I only play on my tablet. My smartphone is too small to play it.

01-08-14, 06:49 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
Oh, so that's what chocolate does...

...and now this game has ruined chocolate.

If their next release is Sex Crush Saga, I quit.

01-09-14, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Candy Crush - Help Wanted"

I play, and like others up there have never spent a penny on it. I am stuck on a level now, and this may be the best thing to make me quit. (since I won't spend money to get by this level).

But then I found this secondary branch off the map - this new land called Dreamworld.

It is a lot like the regular Candy Crush route, but with the added challenge that there is a need to keep a balance between two colours or risk tipping the owl off his roost. That I can understand.

But what I don't understand, and what I am hoping for help on, is what makes the owl do his "Moonstruck". This is the power flight when the owl flies (without falling) and he destroys a lot of candy and really helps the level. But I can't understand how to help this happen sooner. Did I miss an instruction at some point?

Help?

01-09-14, 08:31 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Candy Crush - Help Wanted"
I think it is point based. When the little moon he is sitting on fills up with yellow he flies.

The problem is things that tend to bust a lot of candy at a time also can unbalance your color to color ratio and tip him off.

01-10-14, 00:23 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Candy Crush - Help Wanted"
thanks. That was my understanding also. I wondered if the yellow fills more when he is balanced or unbalanced, or if the balance colours had more impact on the growing yellow. I have not figured out the pattern yet.

01-10-14, 08:20 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Candy Crush - Help Wanted"
Some sites say it is based on moves, but I sure I've had it go early when I get a lot of candy busted.

My guess, just from a programming ease, would be it's just off the same count as the score rather than having a differential based on which random colors are on the ends, but they could have been more fancy with it.

01-17-14, 09:34 AM (EST)
36. "Level 86"
The irony of this being the stage which makes me quit the game has not been lost.

The files themselves, however, are going to be scattered binary dust fragments in about twelve seconds.

IceCat 17406 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-14, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Level 86"

"The irony of this being the stage which makes me quit the game has not been lost."

and...

A certain Agent 86 was known for a famous quote:

"Missed it by that much!"

01-17-14, 11:13 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Level 86"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-14 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

I now suspect the game company is reading this thread: I gave the level one final pre-deletion shot and made it by that much, getting a 'random' arrangement which allowed me to open a pair of locks immediately and then 'randomly' dropping the setup for a pair of color bombs which cleared out the deadwood, allowing the win.

That's a lot of hacking just to get a shot at ninety-nine cents.

ETA: Inevitably, there is a Candy Crush Saga wiki, which rates the various boards and provides hints for getting past them, along with video walkthroughs. I just consulted them for the first time and found a 'Hard' rating on L86. Comforting. As for their recommended strategy, I quote:

"Make as many vertical striped candies as possible, and do not hesitate to break liquorice and locked candies. Color bomb + striped combo is a huge help, and so is colour bomb + wrapped because it reduces the amount of colors, which makes the level easier. Wrapped candies alone are also good for tackling the liquorice directly. It is very important to tackle from both sides, as bottom corner jellies can become a problem.

The real strategy for this level, however, is to play it enough times so that sufficient opportunities for wrapped & striped candies come up. Without these useful combos, it is unlikely to complete this level on most given tries, and it will take several attempts for blind luck to favor upon you. Aside from the obvious tactics previously mentioned, color bomb + color bomb instantly clears all the liquorice, but it is very unlikely to happen. This level is all about just luck of the draw and get the color bomb + color bomb combo."

In other words, just keep spinning the reels and maybe you'll see a jackpot.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-14, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
Gave up on Candy Crush a long time ago, wasn't enjoying it any more.

Can you get HotShot?

It's Peggle, but now with 1460 levels!

Very entertaining

01-17-14, 11:41 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
*searches*

Not by that name from the Kindle app store. I have yet to try buying anything off iTunes for this tablet, mostly from fear of making something explode.

Molaholic 8803 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-14, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
The Luddite in me is very confused. Angry Birds (in its various incarnations) is my high-water mark.

02-09-14, 01:56 PM (EST)
42. "Buyer beware"
I ran into a Kindle issue -- one where the Mayday call ultimately provided this solution: just hit the Reset To Factory Defaults button and all will fix itself. Which it did.

It also wiped out all game progress, forever. Along with some music which I'd purchased from another site. One which wouldn't let me download it twice without a second purchase. Anything Amazon reinstalled with purchase remembered -- but all activity within an app, including Amazon ones, was lost.

Annoyed.

taffnic 5365 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-14, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Buyer beware"
I have an I-pad and had a problem with it. When I called Apple for help they had me reset the network settings and it worked and does save everything I had on here. I would also be very annoyed if I lost all my stuff and progress like you did. I've had to reset it like that a couple of times. Don't know if that would help on your kindle or not.

kingfish 17262 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-14, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Buyer beware"
What caused the issue?

03-23-14, 12:35 PM (EST)
45. "Auto-update"
Happened yesterday. I now have access to the Dreamworld levels and the code installed the once-daily free booster wheel on site, so I can take the spin without needing Facebook. Helpful. Doesn't change my having been stuck on the same level for a week, but maybe after two weeks of spins...

03-31-14, 11:54 AM (EST)
46. "About the free daily Booster Wheel spin"
Does it ever land on anything other than Coconut Wheel and Jelly Fish?

coldbrewer 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-01-14, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: About the free daily Booster Wheel spin"
I keep getting the chocolate bomb and the lollipop.

thanks Agman!

04-12-14, 04:07 PM (EST)
48. "Level 165"
*consults wiki*

A nominee for one of the hardest levels in the entire game.

Well, then.

mrc 10047 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-14, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Level 165"
Yep, this one was super-hard. Finally beat it after about 200 plays.

04-24-14, 08:09 PM (EST)
49. "Level 181"
Paraphrasing the wiki on how to beat this level.

1. Spin the free booster wheel once per day.
2. Build up twenty-eight lollipop hammers.
3. Break all the icing and move on.

So about one year of spins.

Sounds plausible.

(It's ranked as one of the worst levels in the entire game.)

moonbaby 17091 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-14, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Grrrrrrrrrrr"
This level is just plain aggravating. The funny thing is I caught up with my sister, she's been at 181 for a couple of weeks. Would love to get past it first. Heh heh.

snidget 99 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-14, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Level 350"
And I quote
"This is probably the single most hardest level in the game."

Tribe's Capital Retrieval and Prison Services.

At least for some reason it isn't annoying by the third time I played it.

04-25-14, 11:58 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Level 350"
*looks*

...oh dear gawds.

How close have you come so far? My current sticking point brought me to two icing hits away (with no lollipop hammers), and I think I can get past that with a lot of luck or wheel spins. But two hundred and thirty blues in that few moves...

snidget 99 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-14, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snidget Click to send private message to snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Level 350"
I've gotten pretty close (only a few jellies left)

Clearing out the center without any horizontal stripes at the wrong level gets me fairly close a few times. If you aren't cleared out enough when you drop the bombs you just can't get to them.

I think the big thing is if I can get a strip + the sprinkled things 2X in a round I could beat it. But that takes a fair amount of luck. Most of the times I've been close I've gotten one of that combination.

04-25-14, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Level 350"
Nope, that would be Level 500. That level will drive you insane.

I'm currently at 565 and right now...my patience is wearing thin. Haha

thanks Agman!

taffnic 5365 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-14, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Level 350"

I've been stuck on this level for a couple of months. Definitely the worst one for me so far..Arghh

06-05-14, 08:50 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Level 350"
Must be some tomfoolery - I was stuck on 349 for days, made it past and got 350 on the first try.

05-06-14, 03:10 PM (EST)
55. "Level 199"
You know it's a bad ones when expending your spun boosters does nothing.

kingfish 17262 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-14, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Candy Crush Saga"
Level 199? 350? 500?

I'm at level 0 and it's just driving me crazy.

06-05-14, 04:37 PM (EST)
60. "Level 598"
I'm tempted to NOT update the app. It's never-ending.

thanks Agman!

byoffer2 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-05-14, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer2 Click to send private message to byoffer2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Level 266..."
...worked to get me to quit this game.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •