The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 13772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-13, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
Sandee's Aunt flies in and comes off the plane carrying all her worldly carry-on goods in her hands.
SPIRIT airlines said her normal carry on bag was too big. Since they said they could not check the bag, she had to take everything out of it and they took the bag away. Never to be seen again.

At some time in my past (since 1973) (and present) I make carry-on luggage. Standard: 22" x 14" x 9" = 45 linear inches. Some airlines allow larger, like Alaska, Southwest and US Airlines. Generally, it's 45 linear inches.

I looked up SPIRIT: 16 x 14 x 12 = 42 linear inches.

Nice.

Especially when you take away the luggage from a 95 year old Catholic nun. "Here- hold this!"

GAH!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! newsomewayne 10-25-13 1
   RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! foonermints 10-25-13 3
 RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! HobbsofMI 10-25-13 2
   RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! foonermints 10-26-13 4
 RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! Puffy 10-28-13 5
   RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! greenmachine 03-27-17 6
       RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! kingfish 03-27-17 7
           RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! foonermints 03-27-17 8
               RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! kingfish 03-28-17 9
                   RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks! greenmachine 05-01-17 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

newsomewayne 9340 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-13, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
Know you nothing of theology?

A nun promises to sacrifice everything for the will of the Spirit.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-25-13, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
Just hang on to your undies!
*grin*

HobbsofMI 16055 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-13, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
I could have told you that and never to fly them. They started here in Detroit (I flew them then and they were ok) but once they were bought up by someone in FL they've been the worst airline that I've ever known and they always have horror stories in the paper and on boards here in Michigan.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

10-26-13, 00:03 AM (EST)
4. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
Besides the extra $35 for a normal carry-on (like I make)..

I don't even have, and can't find a wheel set that would match their requirements. Even my smallest (collapsed) measures 21" x 11" x 10 1/2".
Even if overall it would be 42", the 21" height may be a killer.

Needless to say, I'm making her a new one over the weekend. What evil awaits, only Satan knows.

Who Knows True Mayhem?
Successful Writers: Fact or Fiction?

Puffy 6676 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-13, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
That's ridiculous. She should have used up all their barf bags for her stuff.

greenmachine 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-17, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
bump

kingfish 19706 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-17, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
The Greenmachine is a cleaning machine.

03-27-17, 09:55 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
Blowing the spammers away!

kingfish 19706 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-17, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
We have the first two lines of a song. J.J.Cale, move over.

greenmachine 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-17, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SPIRIT Airline Sucks!"
>We have the first two lines
>of a song. J.J.Cale, move
>over.

Which two lines?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •