The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"average ADAM is ok"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

aussiegirl_4adam 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aussiegirl_4adam Click to send private message to aussiegirl_4adam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"average ADAM is ok"
tonight i lie in bed and watch the semi final for average joe (adam returns..) In australia this is still airing at 11.30pm on a Tuesday night (27/04/05). i missed the first season... and only have seen the last few episodes.. so perhaps i do know less about him than most.

any case, i thought... wow.. what a sweetheart...i love that he is cute yet so incrediable "unsmooth" with the girls. he has such an appeal that i think real girls find truelly attractive. I even rang a girlfriend to wake her to watch it. and we both agreed what a sweet guy.

i didnt get the impression (like others) that samantha was the true girl for him... i too hoped he picked racheal.. although i have to admit, i really should have waited til next week for the suprise. i found out on here that he picked her and going by the response dates quite some time ago... lol... thats aussie tv for you.. However, that is beside the point... its adams choice, sometimes it is sexual attraction that prevails and if samantha is his choice, so be it... why cant we all be happy for him... ???

i am so disappointed with remarks on this website.. i got on here specifically to see where i could find a web site to wish him the best of luck in the future. i have never done that before EVER! if anything, he appeared to enjoy his time in the lime light... he got his 15mins of fame and hopefully a fulfilling relationship to go with. we enjoyed the show... or why would we have watched? life is too short... so enjoy everyday like its your last i say.. and good on him, he did what many of us could only imagine dreaming about. adam had the courage to do this in front of the world, leaving himself vulnerable to critism... and i have to ask you all to ask yourselves "does he really deserve it?" give the guy a break...

i am a single girl...and id say most consider me attractive, i would love to find a guy like adam... why shouldnt he have the pick of a gorgeous girl, are we implying he is atrotious looking...? i dont think so.. both girls were gorgeous.. who's to say who was prettier or nicer...?? they were different, but arent we all. the producers do a great job portraying people in different ways.

i guess what i am trying to say.. and i appoligise for being so long winded, is that it was a television show yes, but ultimately "a love story"... it may not work out between the two, (and i hope it does for him..) but good on adam for getting himself out there and giving it a fair go.. and if the girls are for in it for something else, then im sure adam is not "stupid" he'll figure it out and move on..

lets give the guy a break eh?

K

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: average ADAM is ok Gareth 05-02-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Gareth 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-02-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gareth Click to send private message to Gareth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: average ADAM is ok"
What you said there is so true, i totally agree with your message about the whole thing, in fact you actually remind me alot of rachel herself, however, after watching tonights episode(and i have never done this before) i just needed to get on the net and find a way to contact adam or rachel and say how sweet rachel is and, to be honest, how dissapointed i was in Adam but to wish him all the best.

Really what im trying to say is your message was very sweet and thoughtful who ever u are and you actually sound like the perfect woman lol.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •