The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's the next one?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

smakitupflipit 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smakitupflipit Click to send private message to smakitupflipit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's the next one?"
Is it Brian's turn to turn down a nice girl for a money grubber like Samantha? I hope they let David Daskel do it. Rachel wasn't a stunning beauty, but she was way better than trashy-looking Sam. Oh, and lose the dog!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's the next one? FREDO_rulz 04-06-04 1
   RE: What's the next one? ABA 04-06-04 2
       RE: What's the next one? robert_sterling26 04-06-04 3
           RE: What's the next one? smakitupflipit 04-07-04 4
   RE: What's the next one? Big Slick 04-07-04 5
 Locking Bebo 04-08-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FREDO_rulz 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-06-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FREDO_rulz Click to send private message to FREDO_rulz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's the next one?"
Daskel rules. I bet he would not have turned away the hot chics, like stupid Adam did.

-FREDO_rulz

ABA 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ABA Click to send private message to ABA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's the next one?"

Yeap!!! Genius Adam turned away the hot chicks only to end up with the one who should'have gotten the boot first...

I kinda think he never got laid that much in his lifetime...

robert_sterling26 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robert_sterling26 Click to send private message to robert_sterling26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's the next one?"
Let's make a pact here. Let's all NOT watch Average Joe anymore. They will all just sabotage themselves like Adam did. I can't watch this happen again.

smakitupflipit 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-04, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smakitupflipit Click to send private message to smakitupflipit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's the next one?"
I guess if we do watch it, we can all feel better about ourselves because these people have some issues!

Big Slick 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Slick Click to send private message to Big%20Slick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's the next one?"
There you go again. You're setting yourself up for another disappointment Fredo. David Daskal would definitely do the same thing Adam did. You guys still haven't grasped this concept yet:

If given a choice between a chic that is way out of a guys league, and one who's like many girls he's dated in the past or something close, the guy will chose the unattainable chick nine times out of ten. It's human nature. Even if you give David Daskal a choice between two chicks in his league, he's going to go with the prettiest one. It's human nature. And getting dumped for a better looking guy is not a deterent. When the shoe is on the other foot, they will do the same thing.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-04, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking"
Since there's already a thread asking about the future installments of the show, I'm locking this as a duplicate. Please join in existing discussions wherever possible instead of starting new threads.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •