URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 476
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What's the next one?"

Posted by smakitupflipit on 04-06-04 at 00:01 AM
Is it Brian's turn to turn down a nice girl for a money grubber like Samantha? I hope they let David Daskel do it. Rachel wasn't a stunning beauty, but she was way better than trashy-looking Sam. Oh, and lose the dog!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What's the next one?"
Posted by FREDO_rulz on 04-06-04 at 00:33 AM
Daskel rules. I bet he would not have turned away the hot chics, like stupid Adam did.

-FREDO_rulz

Posted by ABA on 04-06-04 at 00:37 AM

Yeap!!! Genius Adam turned away the hot chicks only to end up with the one who should'have gotten the boot first...

I kinda think he never got laid that much in his lifetime...

Posted by robert_sterling26 on 04-06-04 at 01:41 AM
Let's make a pact here. Let's all NOT watch Average Joe anymore. They will all just sabotage themselves like Adam did. I can't watch this happen again.

Posted by smakitupflipit on 04-07-04 at 08:02 AM
I guess if we do watch it, we can all feel better about ourselves because these people have some issues!

Posted by Big Slick on 04-07-04 at 09:21 PM
There you go again. You're setting yourself up for another disappointment Fredo. David Daskal would definitely do the same thing Adam did. You guys still haven't grasped this concept yet:

If given a choice between a chic that is way out of a guys league, and one who's like many girls he's dated in the past or something close, the guy will chose the unattainable chick nine times out of ten. It's human nature. Even if you give David Daskal a choice between two chicks in his league, he's going to go with the prettiest one. It's human nature. And getting dumped for a better looking guy is not a deterent. When the shoe is on the other foot, they will do the same thing.

"Locking"
Posted by Bebo on 04-08-04 at 07:37 AM
Since there's already a thread asking about the future installments of the show, I'm locking this as a duplicate. Please join in existing discussions wherever possible instead of starting new threads.