The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The selection process"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

carolina girl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carolina%20girl Click to send private message to carolina%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The selection process"
What did y'all think about the selection process for the show? I thought it was really clever to bring Dennis, Tareq, Craig, Jay, and Joe in to select the girls....I'm assuming that the "hotties" Joe, Jay, and Craig picked are the bikini models to come??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The selection process escapedude 03-16-04 1
   RE: The selection process Loree 03-16-04 2
       RE: The selection process Wacko Jacko 03-16-04 3
           RE: The selection process ladro 03-16-04 6
       RE: The selection process ohiofan15 03-23-04 24
 RE: The selection process SilverStar 03-16-04 4
   RE: The selection process Traces 03-16-04 5
       RE: The selection process Icebaby 03-16-04 7
           RE: The selection process ladro 03-16-04 8
           RE: The selection process Reeflex7 03-16-04 9
               RE: The selection process escapedude 03-16-04 10
               RE: The selection process Wacko Jacko 03-16-04 12
           RE: The selection process Gina99 03-16-04 15
       RE: The selection process darkfalz 03-16-04 18
           RE: The selection process Traces 03-17-04 20
 RE: The selection process Oscirus 03-16-04 11
 RE: The selection process Rock_Lockster 03-16-04 13
   RE: The selection process Rock_Lockster 03-16-04 14
   RE: The selection process Gina99 03-16-04 16
       RE: The selection process escapedude 03-16-04 17
           RE: The selection process Rock_Lockster 03-17-04 19
 RE: The selection process ValleyGirl 03-17-04 21
   RE: The selection process escapedude 03-17-04 22
       RE: The selection process ValleyGirl 03-18-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The selection process"
You are correct CG!
I think it was a good idea but i dont know if id want Dennis and Tarek choosing my women for me..lol
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The selection process"
I always thought Tarek was so odd. I would be scared to pick the women he picked. And one of them is already gone.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The selection process"
Is it just a coincidence that Dennis and Tareq are selecting and both have been confirmed to be actors?

The whole tareq thing especially seemed scripted. With the computer generated dating and him talking about the broccoli.

Also kinda funny how the 'fat' guys are the ones selecting the bikini models.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The selection process"
I thought the same thing. I'm sure it was no coincidence. I remember Adam commenting to Dennis: "thanks for coming all the way out here to help me" (or something like that). Implying that Dennis had come out from MA to help him, when Dennis had already moved to L.A. to try to get an acting job.

ohiofan15 13 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-04, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohiofan15 Click to send private message to ohiofan15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The selection process"
Good point and how did THAT happen? so much for computer profiles and all that stuff...

Tarek is not only cold, but spooky too......agree on being scared to have him pick for me...yeeesh!

(downing 4 or 5 excedrin)
Ohio

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The selection process"
I thought it was pretty cheesy the way the filmed it, but it was a cool idea for his AJ buddies to help him out.

Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Greasy Food Division

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The selection process"
I couldn't really tell the difference between the bikini girls and the 'average' girls, except the bikini ones were in bikinis. I don't know why they didn't choose more 'Average Joe' types girls, most of these girls are more than average. There was only two chunky girls (which got booted already!) one 35 year old (which is I guess ancient for a female on a dating show because she got booted!) one average girl and ONE strange looking girl. The rest are all pretty hot. And even the ones above that I pointed out were all pretty cute. I was hoping to see Adam more in Melana/Larissa's position. But it looks like this is going to be more like The Bachelor. How boring! I guess this show should be called Hot Girls vs. Really Hot Girls!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

Icebaby 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Icebaby Click to send private message to Icebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The selection process"
Well my husband and i agreed that there was only one or two Hot Hot chicks and a couple ok looking chicks, but for the most part i thought they were below average. I was really sad to see that Jen L and her funky smile/big nose and house shoes (because that's what they looked like) didn't leave, don't think i can stand to watch her next week. She got on my nerves real quick and too many of the janes were overly happy and annoying.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The selection process"
BELOW AVERAGE! Where do you live that these girls look below average in comparision, I want to move there.

ps: I have already tried to move to cyberspace, doesn't work.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The selection process"
Maybe by TV dating show standards they were below average, but in real life most of these are quite attractive women. These are the sorts of girls you see in everyday life. Comparing them to the girls on "The Bacholor" or something is an unfair standard.

My personal favorite was Anna Merrill, the 8th grade teacher. You'll remember her as the one where they freeze-framed Adam staring at her chest while saying "I can't figure out why I lose my train of thought with you". She sure is purty. I can see those 8th grade boys right now, all sitting in the front row drooling. My teachers that year sure didn't look like that.

03-16-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The selection process"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 03:12 PM (EST)

Yeah i would say Anna is the hottest.
But im sure she also doesnt dress like a slut for class either!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The selection process"
I wish my workplace had girls like the Average Janes here.

I do think that the girls that Adam gets are better than the guys that Melana/Larissa got.

Actually Average Janes is pretty vlose to describing these girls but Average Joes...come on they should've been called below Average Joes.

I guess geeky guys makes for better television that geeky females.

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The selection process"
'for the most part i thought they were below average.'

Are you kidding? Do you know what average is in this country with the overweight population climbing everyday? Go to your local mall and check out the average women there ;)

Maybe they were below average for reality dating shows.

darkfalz 15 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darkfalz Click to send private message to darkfalz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The selection process"
>Bachelor. How boring!
>I guess this show should
>be called Hot Girls vs.
>Really Hot Girls!

I've seen pictures of the girls and most of them are average. At least as avarage as Adam, who is far from ugly. He's also RICH. And despite the fact he doesn't have a perfect body, he's in decent shape and he works hard to keep himself that way. So there's no reason he should be dating an obese woman.

You seem to forget what a difference makeup can make. You see, average women spend billions every year on makeup in the hopes they won't have to settle for an average man, that they can "make themselves up" to the level of a hunk (who is a hunk thanks to lucky genetics, not thanks to cosmetics).

If women were like men and had to just "come as you are", things would be a lot more even and fair. And none of those women would look "hot".

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The selection process"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-04 AT 01:48 PM (EST)

"You seem to forget what a difference makeup can make. You see, average women spend billions every year on makeup in the hopes they won't have to settle for an average man, that they can "make themselves up" to the level of a hunk (who is a hunk thanks to lucky genetics, not thanks to cosmetics)."

If that is true then how come the producers picked women with such good make-up skills, when they picked the dorkiest dressed men for the previous Average Joe? I know they could have found tackier women. I just think that it is a little one-sided to screw Melana/Larissa over with a bunch of dorks and then make Adam look like a nice guy by choosing higher quality females. And by the way most Beauty Queens don't look so hot without make-up either. I should know I used to be one!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-16-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The selection process"
I would say that Tareq dropped the ball with his picks and he's weird and this show proves what a sham these average joes are.

Bring back the spice rack
Congragulations to the apprentice Mr Kwame Jackson

Rock_Lockster 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rock_Lockster Click to send private message to Rock_Lockster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The selection process"
Adam is Jewish and all the contestants are Jewish, so its obvious to me he is looking for a serious (marriage) relationship.

That leads me to believe that the bikini girls (who probably aren't Jewish) won't interest Adam...that's why he will throw them away and get on with the real game - he might have some fun in the mean time.

As for my pick, I think it will be Brittany Ducker...only set back is she is from out west.

03-16-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rock_Lockster Click to send private message to Rock_Lockster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The selection process"
....more....

I noticed he liked this Courtney Butter more than I thought he would, maybe she turns Adam's crank.

As for 'Jenn L', she does have bug-eyes and she does look like the SNL character....I can't believe she is still there...I was surprised she was still there after the first pick!!!

Here are some other late-exit picks:

Stephanie Cahn
Samantha Trenk
Amy Worth
Christine Morell - I think she's the shifty one

Gina99 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gina99 Click to send private message to Gina99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The selection process"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

I agree with you RL about Adam being marriage minded which is why I am hoping for Rachel but I think in the end he may choose someone more like Melena like Amy or Anna.

03-16-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The selection process"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

<<Adam is Jewish and all the contestants are Jewish, so its obvious to me he is looking for a serious (marriage) relationship>>

That is false..He is and a good amount of the women are , but i dont think he discriminates.

03-17-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The selection process"
I don't think he discriminates, it just takes away a lot of the issues...don't you think its hard enough without those obstacles...I think Adam would...I would...nothing discriminatory about it.

I think he must have told someone about his preference.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-17-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The selection process"
The guys did a great job.
I think it looks like 'love at first sight' for Adam and Jenn L.
Did you see the way Adam did the gentlemanly thing and put his arm around her to keep her warm?
I think Adam really fell for her the moment she got off the bus wearing those pink flip-flops.
Survivor All*Stars F2 favorites
Ambamudda and the Robfadda

03-17-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The selection process"
you are kidding right Valley Girl?????

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-18-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The selection process"
Big time kidding, hence the wink
Survivor All*Stars F2 favorites
Ambahmudda and the Robfadda

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •