The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AJ's start being men please"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

D 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail D Click to send private message to D Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AJ's start being men please"
First, I realize it's all in the editing and any gripes are suspect as a result, but let's pretend that it isn't so.

My gripe with this group of Joe's is the terrified, whiney, self-absorbed, self-loathing way they have reacted to the hunks. Aren't these fellows old enough to know that musclebound former jocks are just as likely to have esteem issues as us geeks (the stupid guy tonight for instance)? Can't the Joe's just strike up a conversation with the himbos? They might make a friend or two and learn something in the process. More importantly, this show should teach the Joe's that looks aren't really everything but they learn the opposite.

Go after Larissa cause she's hot, bad mouth and rage at the himbo's because their hot...It's so frustrating that I may have to stop watching if they keep it up. Nah, I'll still watch.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AJ's start being men please Loree 01-27-04 1
   RE: AJ's start being men please pmspml5 01-27-04 2
       Don't forget... KScott 01-27-04 3
           RE: Don't forget... lovethisreality 01-27-04 6
       RE: AJ's start being men please D 01-27-04 4
           RE: AJ's start being men please MizLiz 01-27-04 5
               RE: AJ's start being men please lovethisreality 01-27-04 8
                   RE: AJ's start being men please ZoesMom 01-27-04 9
                       RE: AJ's start being men please KScott 01-28-04 10
           RE: AJ's start being men please lovethisreality 01-27-04 7
               RE: AJ's start being men please RollDdice 01-28-04 11
   RE: AJ's start being men please mookiemeister 01-31-04 12
       RE: AJ's start being men please D 02-04-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
I was disappointed with the Joes too. They spent all their time complaining about the hunks. They acted like little kids instead of men. Why not just let Larissa make up her own mind. If they think she is going to pick a hunk over them, then why would they want her anyway? They must have a very low opinion of her. They should sit back and let the hunks fight among themselves. The hunks were already starting to turn on each other because they think the Joes are no threat. The hunks may just self destruct.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-27-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
The thing they were most upset with is looking like a joke on TV - once again I think these guys are like - we are here as a joke and I'm no joke. I would be upset too. Anyway - why sooo many good looking guys this time anyway. I cant wait to see Average Joe when my fav guy gets to come back and pick the girls

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-04, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Don't forget..."
that this AJ was actually made before the 1st AJ. Maybe they figured out that so many himbos really did not work so well.

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

lovethisreality 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-27-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Don't forget..."
quite the opposite. I will telll you this. If it were not for the hunks I woould not bother watching this show. My boyfriend doesn't want to see 12 uglies competing for the girl so he wouldn't watch it. The only reason I watch is for the studs. If they do it the other way, I won't watch it. I am glad in their promos they said they were bringing in the hotties or I would not have bothered.

01-27-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail D Click to send private message to D Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
Tht's precisely why they should press a little flesh with the new guys and tone down the hysterics. Be the better man, and the average label will disappear. That's what I found to be so good about Adam. He understood (probably from his business) that he was average looking, but not average.

I would give an exception to my no whining rule for Tony. His tales of the "sixth grade all over again" were about the best moments last night produced. Plus, it's gotta be hard growing up as "the kid with no sweat glands."

Everybody else, with the exception (and I can't believe I'm typing this) of Daskal, took the whole pity party thing too far. That's right I said Daskal came off the best last night! He said he's in Hawaii and he's going to have fun. I wish his optimism would rub off on the others. Can't believe I'm starting to like Daskal! Man this reality show stuff is eating away my brain.

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-27-04, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-04 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

Not only does Daaaavid Daaaaskal want to have fun, he is earning a paycheck, since he was hired as an actor to be outrageously geeky. That's his specialty.

01-27-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovethisreality Click to send private message to lovethisreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
what?!!! who said he was a paid actor? anyone?

ZoesMom 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-27-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZoesMom Click to send private message to ZoesMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
Is David really an actor? I thought he was the only Joe who handled himself maturely without freaking out.

If it was an act, then he pulled it off without going over the top - unlike the way he usually acts, which is totally goofy!!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
Yes he is an actor, I am not saying he is getting paid to act in AJ2 though. He was in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, he is a sacker at the Piggly Wiggly (cute movie by the way)!

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

01-27-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
I agree with you 100%. Daskal was the only one that acted like a secure man. Maybe he had a loving environment or maybe he is too kind and gentle to be any different.

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
He acted like a secure man... right out of Animal House. "David Daskal - d@mn glad to meet you." Great drinking game if you took a shot each time he introduced himself with his full name.

The original guys should relax and get to know the himboes, it will let them learn some weaknesses. Instead, I picture them joined at the hip, shuffling around together.

But it's all rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic anyhow. Larissa is going home with one of the Beefcake Boys.

Coffee - The 9th Wonder of the World

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-31-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
I wouldn't worry too much about the Joes complaining. I think the producers edited the show to make it look like the Joes complain more than before. But look at David. He was able to have a nice chat with some of those hunks without any altercation.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

02-04-04, 04:38 PM (EST)
13. "RE: AJ's start being men please"
Missed episode 5, but the wife told me that the Joe's are adjusting to life with the hunks and have ceased their whining (for the most part). Good for them.

Too bad Daskal is gone, he showed up like a real man (albeit a loud, skinny, wild haired, real man) in episode 4 and I started to like him.

Back to liking the sweatless wonder for me. And apparently Brian came off well this time. Although he's always been a bit much for me.

Any hunks begin to look "good" personality wise?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •