The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Way to go, Sean!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Way to go, Sean!"
He looks great now! I am so proud of him taking control of his weight. Seeing yourself half-naked in a hot tub with a hot girl certainly fired him up. Good for him.

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Way to go, Sean! KScott 02-03-04 1
 RE: Way to go, Sean! Chrissy gal 02-03-04 2
   RE: Way to go, Sean! Tonyisgreat 02-03-04 3
       RE: Way to go, Sean! Howard Dean 02-03-04 5
           RE: Way to go, Sean! Tonyisgreat 02-03-04 7
           RE: Way to go, Sean! Tonyisgreat 02-03-04 8
 RE: Way to go, Sean! Howard Dean 02-03-04 4
   RE: Way to go, Sean! escapedude 02-03-04 6
       RE: Way to go, Sean! Chrissy gal 02-03-04 9
           RE: Way to go, Sean! HyperTyper 02-03-04 14
 RE: Way to go, Sean! silesia18 02-03-04 10
 RE: Way to go, Sean! warp_core breach 02-03-04 11
   RE: Way to go, Sean! micci73 02-03-04 12
 RE: Way to go, Sean! HyperTyper 02-03-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-03-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
I was very impressed with him myself. He took charge of his life and I admire that!

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
And he is so CUTE!!

Tonyisgreat 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonyisgreat Click to send private message to Tonyisgreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
Sean is going to be on TV at 6:30 2/4/04.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-03-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"

Sean is going to be on TV? Where?

By the way, I agree with you. Tony is great!

>Sean is going to be on
>TV at 6:30 2/4/04.

02-03-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonyisgreat Click to send private message to Tonyisgreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
Sorry, I thought I put the link. I will try it again.

02-03-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
Here we go. It starts with a link to the restaurant which he works at in PA.

http://www.eulogybar.com/

If you click on "chef Sean" it will give you the info, but it is 6:30 on Access Hollywood.

"Yeah for Sean......."

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-03-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
Yeah I thought it was awesome. I was very impressed with how much weight he had lost! He's a great guy!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-03-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
>>.And he is so CUTE<,

Standards arent too high huh Chrissy?

Actually im happy for him and he is looking better.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
Standards arent too high huh Chrissy?

Actually my standards are very high! I think the 'hunks' are really duds (ugly faces, smug smiles and gross bodies). I like REAL MEN, like Fredo, Tony and the new improved Sean.

HyperTyper 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-03-04, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HyperTyper Click to send private message to HyperTyper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
"I think the 'hunks' are really duds"

I know, what happened? They were supposed to show us why they are superior to their competitors. They are in some ways, but I was looking for strength of character and some real personality too, but they are all giving in to the machismo thing which makes them look so undignified, but who ever said these shows were dignified anyway.

Idunno, hey, here's my button, push it! :

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-03-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
ok, like an idiot i left the room during the update on sean. does anyone know anywhere i can see a picture of what he looks like now?

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-03-04, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-04 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

Sean looks awesome!!

He was on The Today Show this morning and looked even better. He said that he's gone from reality tv to reality fitness. Apparently, there is a website called beach something (beach.com? ~ I can't remember. They might have it on the Today Show website...) and you can log in and you work out with him and it's a 90-day challenge. He says that the reason he's involved in this is to help make people feel as good as he feels now. Awwww!!

Sean is great!!

Check out the website featuring Sean and his continuing weight loss - www.beachbody.com/sean/index.html

There's pics and he tells his story. You can also read the TONNES of messages posted to Sean all supporting him through his weight loss. With support like that, he's sure to achieve his goal. He has quite a fan club going.

micci73 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-03-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail micci73 Click to send private message to micci73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
Yay Sean! On The Today Show this morning, he said that the producers had warned him to slow it down if he thought he was going to have a heart attack, and he answered, "I'm only 25! I'm not going to have a heart attack!" But the sad truth is that being that overweight can affect your heart even if you're a spring chicken. It was great to see that he has made such an effort to live healthier...and that they didn't show him carrying logs around in his little exercise montage (a la Adam).

HyperTyper 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-03-04, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HyperTyper Click to send private message to HyperTyper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Way to go, Sean!"
I know. It's great. I'm proud of him, and I know he'll go all the way. It took a lot of courage to go on camera being so overweight, and you can tell underneath the weight... is a handsome man.

Give it a few weeks, and his day planner will be full.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •