The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-20-04, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
I think Larissa is going for the Bachelor Bob Kissy-face award! She is kissing so many of the guys! Fredo didn't kiss her because he is cool and Sean didn't kiss her because he is nice, but she says she can't believe that Sean didn't try to kiss her. What is up with that?

Does she think that she is so special that she is going to make their pitiful little lives more exciting because they got to kiss the great Larissa? I haven't had a lot of bad things to say about Larissa, but I am getting the distinct impression that she considers going out with the AJ's as some kind of social charity.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who... Loree 01-20-04 1
 RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who... Howard Dean 01-20-04 2
   RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who... MizLiz 01-21-04 3
 RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who... ladro 01-21-04 4
   RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who... Chrissy gal 01-21-04 5
       RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who... Howard Dean 01-22-04 6
           RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who... escapedude 01-25-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
I thought if she wanted to kiss Sean so much she should have just kissed him herself. But no, she just went on and on about him not going for it when she would have been willing. I am still trying to get the kiss she shared with David out of my mind. *shudder*
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-20-04, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
Yeah I'm getting that impression too. The only real romance I saw in any of the kisses were those with Tony in episode 2.

The rest of the kisses seem to be more in the "I feel sorry for you" or "let's see if you have enough guts to kiss me" categories.

Maybe the producers encourage her to kiss the guys. I don't know ... but with the exception of the ones with Tony, they all just raise the gross out factor for me. lol

>I am getting the
>distinct impression that she considers
>going out with the AJ's
>as some kind of social
>charity.
>

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-21-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
>I am getting the
>distinct impression that she considers
>going out with the AJ's
>as some kind of social
>charity.
>

Lordy, you mean she's not? I think she's actually trying to be kind to these guys, but you don't want to bed some guy you feel pity for. At least I don't.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-21-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
should the oppourtunity present itself, I will certainly attempt to ascertain the answer to your question. Just in the interest of satisfiying your curiosity of course.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-21-04, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
Such a giving guy! Your sacrifice will be greatly appreciated.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-22-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Howard%20Dean Click to send private message to Howard%20Dean Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
I'm sure he will enjoy the exprience, lol

>Such a giving guy! Your
>sacrifice will be greatly appreciated.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-04 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

The only reason she is entertaining any of these guys is cause she is told/paid to do it.

Yes if she wanted a kiss so badly she could have done it..

I think its still an ego bust for her when a guy doesnt want a kiss regardless of his size / looks..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •