URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 257
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"

Posted by Chrissy gal on 01-20-04 at 02:09 AM
I think Larissa is going for the Bachelor Bob Kissy-face award! She is kissing so many of the guys! Fredo didn't kiss her because he is cool and Sean didn't kiss her because he is nice, but she says she can't believe that Sean didn't try to kiss her. What is up with that?

Does she think that she is so special that she is going to make their pitiful little lives more exciting because they got to kiss the great Larissa? I haven't had a lot of bad things to say about Larissa, but I am getting the distinct impression that she considers going out with the AJ's as some kind of social charity.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does Larissa kiss every guy who tries?"
Posted by Loree on 01-20-04 at 10:08 AM
I thought if she wanted to kiss Sean so much she should have just kissed him herself. But no, she just went on and on about him not going for it when she would have been willing. I am still trying to get the kiss she shared with David out of my mind. *shudder*

Posted by Howard Dean on 01-20-04 at 05:13 PM
Yeah I'm getting that impression too. The only real romance I saw in any of the kisses were those with Tony in episode 2.

The rest of the kisses seem to be more in the "I feel sorry for you" or "let's see if you have enough guts to kiss me" categories.

Maybe the producers encourage her to kiss the guys. I don't know ... but with the exception of the ones with Tony, they all just raise the gross out factor for me. lol

>I am getting the
>distinct impression that she considers
>going out with the AJ's
>as some kind of social
>charity.
>

Posted by MizLiz on 01-21-04 at 04:23 PM
>I am getting the
>distinct impression that she considers
>going out with the AJ's
>as some kind of social
>charity.
>

Lordy, you mean she's not? I think she's actually trying to be kind to these guys, but you don't want to bed some guy you feel pity for. At least I don't.

Posted by ladro on 01-21-04 at 08:48 PM
should the oppourtunity present itself, I will certainly attempt to ascertain the answer to your question. Just in the interest of satisfiying your curiosity of course.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 01-21-04 at 09:56 PM
Such a giving guy! Your sacrifice will be greatly appreciated.

Posted by Howard Dean on 01-22-04 at 04:55 PM
I'm sure he will enjoy the exprience, lol

>Such a giving guy! Your
>sacrifice will be greatly appreciated.

Posted by escapedude on 01-25-04 at 08:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-04 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

The only reason she is entertaining any of these guys is cause she is told/paid to do it.

Yes if she wanted a kiss so badly she could have done it..

I think its still an ego bust for her when a guy doesnt want a kiss regardless of his size / looks..