The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Conversation Between Larissa and The Producers (A Short Story)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-04, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Conversation Between Larissa and The Producers (A Short Story)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-04 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

Producers: Ok, Larissa, we're here to consult with you about your decisions for elimination. Please remember though, that although we "consult" with you, all of your final decisions are your own. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* So what are your thoughts? You seem to be making some connections.

Larissa: I want all of the fat guys gone.

Producers: Umm, ok. You seemed to like Donato and Sean. What about them?

Larissa: I want all of the fat guys gone.

Producers: Well, we certainly see your point. Fat people are completely disgusting and don't deserve to be given a chance at all, but we have to include them in the show just like we have to include blacks or minorities. We don't want to be accused of being racist! We really lucked out with Phuc- he's fat and a minority! But just let us give you some "advice". If you eliminate all of the fat guys at once, you will be perceived as being shallow and self-centered. May we suggest that you only eliminate a few of the chubbier contestants? It will make you look better in the long run.

Larissa: Hmm, I hadn't thought of it like that. Ok. So let's see... there are 5 fat guys, so how about if I eliminate 4 of them? All that I really need is one to stay so that if people accuse me of being shallow I can say "Well, I kept ________ so obviously I am not shallow!"

Producers: Perfect! What a great idea! So which one are you going to choose?

Larissa: Does it matter? Let's put their names in a hat, and I'll pick one.

Producers write down the names: Sean, Donato, Phuc, Bill, and Samuel. Larissa sticks her dainty hand in the hat...

Larissa: Ok, I'll keep Sean. Whatever. Not like it matters. Panicking: I can eliminate him next time, right?

Producers: Of course you can! We're not monsters! And besides, you make the decisions around here- we're just here for support. *chuckles and giggles* pause But we do have some bad news. It turns out Justin has to leave because his personality died and he has to go to the funeral, so that only leaves 1 other person for you to annihilate, I mean eliminate, instead of 2.

Larissa: YOU MEAN I CAN ONLY KICK OFF 1 OF THOSE SKINNY GEEKS? Ugh, this reality show life is harder than I thought. Well, I would like to get rid of the midget breakdancer, or the Jesus freak... I would really love to get rid of that David spaz, but I haven't asked him how he keeps his hair so bouncy and curly yet, so I have to keep him. Oh hell, let's just do the hat thing again. It's not like any of these guys have a chance anyhow! Are you out of your phucking mind? As if!

SilverStar

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Conversation Between Larissa ... escapedude 01-13-04 1
   RE: A Conversation Between Larissa ... SilverStar 01-13-04 2
 RE: A Conversation Between Larissa ... micci73 01-13-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-13-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Conversation Between Larissa and The Producers (A Short Story)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-04 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

That was hilarious SS..The sad thing is that the conversation probably occured to some fashion..
Last night was in typical AJ episode 2 style of eliminating the fat boys..It was very obvious..Oh wait she did get rid of the blonde overly aggressive boxer .
Believe it or not I did like that last fat dude -The one that liked exposing his chest alot..He seemed real and didnt all out blame Larissa ..He admited he needed to lose weight or go after less shallow girls..What a concept..@!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Conversation Between Larissa and The Producers (A Short Story)"
I liked Donato, too. I thought he seemed like a real sweet, polite, genuine guy. That's kind of why I went of on my tangent in the first place. I mean, she kicked him off and kept David Dorksal?? Not to mention wicked pissa Brian, or any of the other guys that she has hardly even spoken to. I'm sure she kicked him off because of his weight and it makes me mad. Hey Donato- I'll go out with you! Well, actually he is a little old for me, but I'd at least give him a chance!

SilverStar

micci73 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-13-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail micci73 Click to send private message to micci73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Conversation Between Larissa and The Producers (A Short Story)"
What's the story with Justin anyway?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •