The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill's Radio Gig"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-29-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill's Radio Gig"
Hey everybody, long time, no see.

Anyone have the scoop on why Jill isn't working at KJAZZ anymore?

I just read on a jazz forum she's no longer employed there.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill's Radio Gig BlingBlong 07-29-06 1
   RE: Jill's Radio Gig tac_2 07-30-06 2
 RE: Jill's Radio Gig eire_heart74 08-01-06 3
   RE: Jill's Radio Gig Schachter 08-01-06 4
       RE: Jill's Radio Gig sharnina 08-01-06 5
           RE: Jill's Radio Gig GoddessOfWisdom 08-04-06 7
               RE: Jill's Radio Gig sharnina 08-04-06 8
                   RE: Jill's Radio Gig GoddessOfWisdom 08-04-06 9
 RE: Jill's Radio Gig BimBo 08-03-06 6
   RE: Jill's Radio Gig sharnina 08-04-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BlingBlong 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlingBlong Click to send private message to BlingBlong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
She has a fulltime job with a PR firm. It's on her website.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-30-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
That's great! Thanks for the info.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
Well that's good. Wasn't the radio job only part time too? Certainly won't pay the bills and I don't know many jobs that give health benefits to those that only work part time.

I hope Jill had the good sense to realize that and move on.

Schachter 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schachter Click to send private message to Schachter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

I've been following Jill's blog and no where on there have I read anything about her supposedly getting a new job with a PR firm. I have read a post (which has since been removed) on several of the SO women's blogs urging viewers who liked SO to contact a Las Vegas radio station to support Jill's move to that station as morning show host/co-host. That makes sense to me as Jill's father lives in Las Vegas. Jill's last show on KJAZZ was 2 weeks ago. She mentioned him briefly on her Father's Day show. I was surprised that she had left KJAZZ since she didn't start until February. So she was only there a short time. Maybe the arrangement Bumin/Murray made with them was that it would be exactly what it turned out to be. I don't know. There is no mention yet about the Las Vegas radio job on her blog.

Jill did ask on her blog awhile back if SO would be cancelled. It has been, but not officially. From reading Rhonda's blog, I could tell that the production season was shortened by a month (ended around the 9th of January - Season 2 ended in mid February). I had wondered whether SO3 would be the last season. They seemed to be working on a smaller budget, had sponsors giving graduation gifts, on one occasion the LC/Dr Stan provided the graduation gift. They used the same theme music as SO2. (I like the music but I suppose their thinking was "why pay for another piece of music to be only used for a season? Just use what we have.) Even though Bunim/Murray did a superb job (as usual) with production of the show, it did seem like they were working with a much smaller budget than the previous season. I sense that Bunim/Murray did not tell the LCs that SO3 would be the last season since they made references to "next season" on the show. And Rhonda had a request on her blog for viewers to call the special SO number NBC Universal had set up for viewer input.

I will truly miss SO. It has been my very favorite show on the corporate media. I've usually gotten something out of every episode. I think it has helped those who have opened their minds to being helped and who have been receptive to the show. It does take a level of maturity to appreciate the show (to watch segments of people's psychotherapy and life coaching...which is sometimes not "fun" to watch) and to get something out of it, that's for sure. In that regard, I'm not at all surprised that it did not "catch on."

Also, Bunim/Murray published a new website recently and Starting Over is no longer listed as one of their shows, even though Season 3 is still in second run. I found this odd considering the show is still on TV. They never did put any of the Season 3 women on their website. Now, the only reference they make to SO is on their bio page (the history of what they've done in the past).

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-01-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
If you check out her website you will find more current information.

INSIDE SCOOP!

NEWS 07/15/06
JILL TRACEY - New Job!
Yes, I am starting a new full time position in Public Relations, and very excited about it!

www.justaskjillonline.com

A Tribe Original
God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

GoddessOfWisdom 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoddessOfWisdom Click to send private message to GoddessOfWisdom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
Let's hope she puts her health insurance to good use (that is of course if this new job has benefits) and takes care of her medical issues once and for all.

08-04-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
And let's hope her insurance (again, assuming that the new job provides this benefit) doesn't balk at pre-existing conditions.

A Tribe Original

GoddessOfWisdom 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoddessOfWisdom Click to send private message to GoddessOfWisdom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
I believe if she gets on a group plan at work, she will be automatically enrolled (at least that's how it's been in my experience). Most employers have a waiting period of ninety days, so let's hope she holds on to her job until then.

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-03-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"

>
>Anyone have the scoop on why
>Jill isn't working at KJAZZ
>anymore?
>

Ummmm, maybe she got caught stealing from them!!!

08-04-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Jill's Radio Gig"
Hee hee... you're baaaad.

A Tribe Original

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •