The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill's Looking Good!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-25-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill's Looking Good!"
Okay, even though I'm pretty disgusted with the direction Jill has taken over this last few weeks with the paid chats and the nightmare website - she looks pretty good.

Here are pics of Jill-

At the beginning of Starting Over

In January - she looked her worst here.

Jill sometime this month or in May - looking much better.

She looks more like the Jill that we had all come to know and love early on in SO. She also looks like she has lost some weight. And for goodness sake - she has EYEBROWS again!

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill's Looking Good! BlingBlong 06-26-06 1
   RE: Jill's Looking Good! staceeturner 06-26-06 2
 RE: Jill's Looking Good! SueNahMe 06-26-06 3
   RE: Jill's Looking Good! sharnina 06-26-06 4
 RE: Jill's Looking Good! Floraworld 06-27-06 5
 RE: Jill's Looking Good! SneakingSallythrougtheAlley 06-28-06 6
   RE: Jill's Looking Good! techstyle 06-30-06 7
       RE: Jill's Looking Good! Cleverone 07-03-06 8
           RE: Jill's Looking Good! no12u 07-18-06 9
               RE: Jill's Looking Good! slickeronstate 07-19-06 10
                   RE: Jill's Looking Good! Toushay 08-02-06 21
               RE: Jill's Looking Good! sharnina 07-19-06 11
                   RE: Jill's Looking Good! Schachter 08-01-06 19
                       Schachter... mysticwolf 08-01-06 20
 RE: Jill's Looking Good! JustBNMe 07-19-06 12
   RE: Jill's Looking Good! slickeronstate 07-19-06 13
 RE: Jill's Okay BlingBlong 07-20-06 14
   RE: Jill's Okay sharnina 07-20-06 15
       RE: Jill's Okay BlingBlong 07-20-06 16
           RE: Jill's Okay carriem 07-21-06 17
 RE: Jill's Looking Good! dastick03 07-24-06 18
 RE: Jill's Looking Good! eire_heart74 08-02-06 22
 RE: Jill's Looking Good! sharnina 08-02-06 23
   RE: Jill's Looking Good! SeasonedRefinement 08-02-06 24
       RE: Jill's Looking Good! TheRealDeal 08-02-06 26
           RE: Jill's Looking Good! Toushay 08-03-06 28
               WARNING: Toushay mysticwolf 08-03-06 32
           Warning: TheRealDeal mysticwolf 08-03-06 31
   RE: Jill's Looking Good! BlingBlong 08-02-06 25
       RE: Jill's Looking Good! snowflake2 08-03-06 27
           RE: Jill's Looking Good! GoddessOfWisdom 08-03-06 29
               RE: Jill's Looking Good! SeasonedRefinement 08-03-06 30
                   WARNING: SeasonedRefinement & Locki... mysticwolf 08-03-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BlingBlong 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-26-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlingBlong Click to send private message to BlingBlong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Yep, Jill looks great, so did Christie. Jill's website looks better now too.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-26-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
WOW, that is impressive, i'm with you on her last few stunts, however she does look like she is taking care of herself.

Sig by Sharnina

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-26-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Oh yes, Jill is looking absolutely fabulous in that last picture. It does look like she is still losing weight, and a big "high five" to her for that. It takes a lot of willpower and determination to lose weight, especially as heavy as Jill was.

By the way, what is Jill's website address?

06-26-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Check the links thread in the Starting Over General Forum. You'll find lots of links for all the HG's.

Floraworld 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-27-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Floraworld Click to send private message to Floraworld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Well good for her! I would like to think we on this board had a little something to do with that. lol We certainly gave her some motivation for sticking to something. Although this pic doesn't show a full body pic I'm assuming she lost some weight, her face looks smaller.

I still don't like her character, but maybe with this weightloss she will feel motivated to actually work toward her goals instead of thinking someone is going to hand it to her on a silver platter.

Oh and Jill, please go out and exercise don't just sit and use Medisystem (as her commercial says she lost the weight w/o exercising) otherwise you'll just be flabby after losing all those pounds with the skin hanging everywhere.

As someone questioned regarding some of the attitudes here, I for one don't care what types of goals they set for themselves but just be realistic about it. And if you sell something on E-bay make it something of quality not something you threw together in order to try and get a buck.

SneakingSallythrougtheAlley 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-28-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SneakingSallythrougtheAlley Click to send private message to SneakingSallythrougtheAlley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-06 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

She does look great now. Losing weight and getting out of that house must agree with her! I know she holds her LC in high esteem, but today's episode had her screaming on the balcony to the universe and I just had to bust out laughing at the nonsense! Here was a woman facing surgery and she was scared. I know how that feels. And you know, not once did I hear anyone say that the removal of the 40 lb. tumor would help her in her goal of weight loss and get her body back in better shape! No instead of the positive Ilyana is acting like a nut. You know, screaming your needs to the universe does not get them met. Calling the doctor and just scheduling the surgery will get rid of the tumor. I think Jill's tears where over the fact that she would not complete her stay and graduate but ILyana didn't seem to pick up on that. I would have pushed Ilyana off the balcony if she did that to me. Forget about it.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-30-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
The second time around is still entertaining but with new light. This time I can cleary see Jill's roller coaster ride and I am wondering has her life always been this way and will it continue to continue up and down? Did this girl get her health in order? What did happen with the tumor? She sure is looking good and I can only hope this reflects good news inside and out.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-03-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"

When Jill came back to the house for her last visit, it wasn't her finest moment....she looked like she'd gained weight and although, I liked the shorter do with the twist, I was not at all impressed with the short fro (not very becoming)...the newer picture is great...she looks like she's lost more weight and is happier than she was on SO revisited. I hope she does take care of her health...I like Jill and I'm pulling for her to regain herself and handle "all" of her issues.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

no12u 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail no12u Click to send private message to no12u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
I know that Jill's looks a lot better but did she ever have surgery to remove the fibroid tumors?

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-19-06, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Jill looked awful when she returned to the house at the end of last season. She was a bucket full of tears and pathetic.

However, during her first tenure in the house (now in re-runs) she really does shine as the most mature and articulate - and I believe she said she didn't complete high school.

Think about that health insurance game plan she had to develop - she did it. One step from a "Google" search does it - yet Lisa and Christy had such difficulty doing their assignments.

When Jill had her family and friends over for the Mexican dinner she seemed to be genuinely loved. Lisa's farce of a 2 buck chicken dinner was so sad - her hairdresser was invited? No one seemed to know the other person.

Mothers? Jill's didn't seem so senile. Lisa's - don't get me started - she does give me shivers as Jason's mom from Camp Blood - Friday the 13th movies. (Christy's didn't have shoes and that abused person's mom couldn't keep her head attached without holding it). Too bad we never got to see the potato chef par excellence - Allison's "Mummy".

Toushay 50 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toushay Click to send private message to Toushay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
RE: Slicker's comments: "Jill looked awful when she returned to the house at the end of last season. She was a bucket full of tears and pathetic." Remember the race/reunion was Jan 9...just days after she met her birth father - one she never had intended to meet - and she liked him. Tons of emotions.

"the most mature and articulate - and I believe she said she didn't complete high school." She graduated from Cass Technical High School in Detroit...where she was student head of the drama department...and went on to Florida where she went to college and is just short of graduating. This came out in her live chats and on her biography page on her website.

"health insurance game plan" - she has insurance and benefits with this new PR job - and in her chats she told more about the company, and her boss was at chat also.

And on photo retouching...LOL...there are other recent photos on the website of Jill. Or ask the guy who took the photos if he fixed them up...LOL...he posts on Jokers Updates.

Skeptics tend not to believe what they hear in general, but these types of things can easily be researched.

07-19-06, 02:07 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
She did not have surgery and has stated in chats and journals that the whole tumor thing was blown out of proportion by SO. The first doctor she had was one chosen by SO and the second one was one chosen by the state because she was seeking state funding for her health care.

She continues to take medicine that helps to shrink the fibroid tumors.

A Tribe original.

Schachter 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schachter Click to send private message to Schachter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
I'm not sure how the "whole tumor thing" could have been blown out of proportion by SO when we all heard what the doctors said. The first doctor said the tumors needed to be removed as soon as possible, within a month. The second doctor gave a more lenient view. Not long ago, I read on Jill's blog where she said she was preparing for surgery.

Jill has said on her blog that she was very pleased with SO. She feels Bunim/Murray gave an accurate representation of her.

As far as how she looked when the came back to the house in December, I thought she looked quite good. Just fine. Sigh. I don't try to nik-pik people and try to find as many things "wrong" (in that viewer's mind) as possible like others do, while they completely miss the point/message of what they're watching in the first place.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Schachter..."
"Sigh. I don't try to nik-pik people and try to find as many things "wrong" (in that viewer's mind) as possible like others do, while they completely miss the point/message of what they're watching in the first place."

And, I will take your comment - this time - at face value. A general statement about how the general population might decide to nit-pick and miss messages.

I wouldn't want to interpret this statement as being directed at anyone on this site. Because, you know, that could be a violation of our guidelines (attached in tiny type at the top of every page - recommended reading, btw).

As I'm sure you're aware, this site exists to nit-pick RTV shows and the DAWs that appear on them. Both positive, and negative, nit-picking. I'm sure your post wasn't meant as an attempt to slide around our guidelines by using generalities.

But, if, just in case, it was... Be warned. Additional slams, however passive, of the other posters here, and their decision to nit-pick, might change my mind about your real intentions.

And, that could lead to unfortunate consequences.

Just so we understand each other. 'kay?

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-19-06, 05:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Personally I don't much care for Jill. Her personality is what did it for me as far as making her truly unattractive. She loved to play victim and was lazy (heck she could hardly sit up and get through the stupid sock puppet exercise-she was laying on the table). I found her to be unmotivated and she was a bit too proud of her days of stealing and getting caught etc. Alot of things can be done to individual photographs to make things look like they are not. What I saw as far as her physical appearance on SO was not much improved at all-a little bit but not much. I go more but what a video camera shows than what a doctored up photo looks like when she is strategically positioned behind a rock. That being said I do hope she continues to lose weight for her health.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-19-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
I would imagine Jill's defensive attitude is attributed to her very size.

If it is hard for Jill to just walk up the stairs to her room, it can't be easy to "jump" on the stair master and sweat off the pounds.

To this day I don't know why nobody in the house ever used the swimming pool or tennis court....

07-20-06, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlingBlong Click to send private message to BlingBlong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jill's Okay"
There's a link to her website in the links thread. She is working fulltime with insurance, and many other changes. What's on SO now is a year or more old.

07-20-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Jill's Okay"
It's definitely not a year or more old since they started filming in late summer and didn't wrap until January.

Are you privy to someone in SO? You seem to have so much factual information. Just curious

A Tribe Original

07-20-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jill's Okay"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-06 AT 01:41 AM (EST)

Oh gee, Jill entered the house July 25 and graduated by Nov 5.
In answer to your question, yes, but most of Jill's life has been and is being totally exposed on SO and on her website and in her weekly chats. She is a positive hopeful person and funny as heck! What she is doing now on her website is trying to help other women.

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jill's Okay"
Jill is definetley not the worst of the HGs,but I still found her very hard to understand.How can any woman walk around with huge tumors in their mid-section and not look to get them removed ASAP?And all while saying how she is dieting to improve her health!

dastick03 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dastick03 Click to send private message to dastick03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
i think jill is a lazy person........ she has so many excuses lol..... she wants others to think she can help and be all that, but really she is the type of person that would put off today what she could do today.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-02-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
I love the last picture because she simply looks happy. What could anyone else want out of life than that?

I'm confused by chat for money web sites too but if she is cashing in while she can, why not. People are willing to pay. Once the reruns go off the air, SO will be nothing more than a memory. So maybe she's just socking away what she can now.

08-02-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Boy, do I feel like a dope! JustBNMe said, "I go more but what a video camera shows than what a doctored up photo looks like when she is strategically positioned behind a rock."

Now, I thought that the photo looked pretty good and not doctored. Then someone else pointed some other things out to me and I still wasn't buying it. Then I started thinking about one of my initial reactions to seeing the photo for the first time - "Gee, Jill looks like her old self - just like when she came into Starting Over."

I've discovered that there is a reason I thought that. I opened up my Photoshop and put the new picture in and then overlayed the top picture - Jill's publicity shot from SO. Here's the result.

I slid the picture over so you could see that they are identical - down to the teeth, nose, eyebrows, everything!

What a scam!

A Tribe Original

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Shari,

Ohhh......well, will you look at that?!? A pixel to pixel match! Hmmmm. Hey, I have an idea!! Let's try and guess what the upcoming spin from Jill and her jokerupdate photographer might be! LOL. Maybe a signed affidavit on her website saying, "It's real, it's just a fantabulous, unimagineable, never-seen-before, never-will-again, OMG, I feel faint, somebody help me, photographic miracle!" or maybe the more familiar reaction, "Uhhhhhh, for the love of Christmas, how'd that happen? I've been duped! Pass me a dozen cupcakes, whaddya mean I ate them all - well open another box..."

SR

TheRealDeal 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheRealDeal Click to send private message to TheRealDeal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-06 AT 11:35 PM (EST)

You guys need to chill. Not that I have to prove anything to anyone, but this seems to be a huge conspiracy amongst the crowd here, so...

That picture is not doctored - Here are a couple more of the same shot with different facial expressions.

There's no spin here, but I love that I'm the JokersUpdates photographer!

Toushay 50 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toushay Click to send private message to Toushay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Thanks Real Deal...nice photos. Thanks for clearing this up. I like that top photo.
I wonder if the amateur detectives are aware they are violating copyright laws by reproducing and altering photos etc. from these other websites? Of course, ignorance is no excuse.
If you take a copyrighted image without permission, and put it on a web page, you are violating the exclusive right of the copyright owner to display his work. (See 17 U.S.C.A. § 106) Since October 31, 1988, works no longer need a copyright notice to have copyright protection.
Modifying a work, say by cropping, coloring, distorting, enlarging, etc. is not a way around this law. Creating a derivative work "or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed or adapted" is an infringement.
Even public domain photos need to be copied from the source, not from a copy.
Fines are Federal and pretty hefty, too.

08-03-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "WARNING: Toushay"
IF you think that a poster is violating our guidelines or breaking the law then alert the post and leave it alone. It is not up to you to police this site.

08-03-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
31. "Warning: TheRealDeal"
Keep your comments focused on the show and show participants. Bashing posters is a violation of our guidelines.

08-02-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Nice try but inaccurate. Earrings are different, size of head is different, hair is different, skin tones are different, shoulders would never line up...etc. It's her face. Maybe she just looks like that.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Wow, I'm kind of surprised that Jill keeps claiming she lost so much weight, yet in her "new" shots, she chose to obscure her entire body except for her wrists and shoulders behind a rock. Why not show off that fantabulous weight loss? I'm guessing it's because her waist fat roll is still 7X her chest measurement, and her @ss & leg size are still off the chart.

I get a laugh out of the fact that Jill considers her "good side" the one that highlights her missing tooth & rolling eye.

GoddessOfWisdom 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoddessOfWisdom Click to send private message to GoddessOfWisdom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

>Wow, I'm kind of surprised that
>Jill keeps claiming she lost
>so much weight, yet in
>her "new" shots, she chose
>to obscure her entire body
>except for her wrists and
>shoulders behind a rock.
>Why not show off that
>fantabulous weight loss? I'm guessing
>it's because her waist fat
>roll is still 7X her
>chest measurement, and her @ss
>& leg size are still
>off the chart.
>
>I get a laugh out of
>the fact that Jill considers
>her "good side" the one
>that highlights her missing tooth
>& rolling eye.
>
>

LMAO!!--Well Mama always said you can't make a silk purse out of a cow's a$$, or somethin' like that

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jill's Looking Good!"
Didn't we find this picture because a poster who claimed to have ties to Jill linked it to this site on another thread? Funny, there was no problem with that until the reaction became negative. And the photo is question has been posted for almost seven weeks now. As long as the conversation stayed in the "doesn't Jill look great" arena, use of the photos was no problem.

These were taken, posted, and linked as publicity shots - that's obvious. So, which is it....is she a celebrity or not? Are they publicity shots or not? Section 106, Section 107.....If Jill intends to be the star she thinks she is, she'd better get a much tougher skin. She can't afford desperately needed surgery for a year now (we all saw her trying to get government assistance tohave this surgery done on national television, and a lot us actually bought into the accompanying tears and bogus drama), but she can afford to hire an attorney to take on a copyright case?

Whatever the legalities are, this much is settled. Jill would never be able to handle a real media spotlight. If every other talent mysteriously vanished and she finally got her chance, she'd self-destruct in six months.

I'd be thrilled if her pictures disappeared. They have a home...her bloated, self-serving website.

08-03-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
33. "WARNING: SeasonedRefinement & Locking"
You know perfectly well that if you thought another posters comments were out of line you should tell a mod and leave it alone.

Locking because I've had to warn three posters, in sequence, on this thread and I have better things to do than keep watch over it for the rest of the day. Since it seems to be a thread turning into a forest fire, I'm dumping water on it now.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •