The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-07-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I am having alot of trouble watching the re-runs of Lisa1. I couldn't stomach her the first time around. Now, I am downright nauseous.

Her fake crying and that whiney voice is too much the second time around. Plus, when she gets bit@@y with the others, I want to punch her lights out.

I will watch again when she leaves the house.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Incognito 06-07-06 1
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa momof4inVA 06-07-06 2
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Incognito 06-07-06 3
       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa phlinky 06-08-06 4
           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Shazbot 06-08-06 5
               RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Incognito 06-08-06 6
                   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa staceeturner 06-08-06 7
                       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa phlinky 06-08-06 8
                           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Angelflutter 06-08-06 9
                               RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa momof4inVA 06-08-06 10
                               RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa phlinky 06-09-06 14
                               RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa annythewitch 07-31-06 51
                       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Madigan 06-09-06 11
                           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Nance61 06-17-06 23
                               RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Nance61 06-17-06 24
           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa techstyle 06-09-06 15
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa slickeronstate 07-08-06 41
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa JustBNMe 06-09-06 12
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa staceeturner 06-09-06 13
       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Jensmith06040 06-15-06 16
           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa jonimoni 06-15-06 17
           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Nance61 06-18-06 30
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa annythewitch 07-31-06 52
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa booboo1 06-15-06 18
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa eire_heart74 06-16-06 19
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa staceeturner 06-16-06 20
       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Nance61 06-17-06 25
           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa staceeturner 06-17-06 27
               RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa sharnina 06-17-06 28
                   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa dopeydwarf 06-17-06 29
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa 26mitogo 06-16-06 21
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa sharnina 06-16-06 22
       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa staceeturner 06-17-06 26
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa maryellennaco 06-18-06 31
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa creepyoldwoman 06-19-06 32
       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa petmama 06-19-06 33
           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa creepyoldwoman 06-20-06 35
       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa 26mitogo 06-20-06 34
           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa creepyoldwoman 06-20-06 36
               RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa staceeturner 06-30-06 37
                   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Nance61 07-01-06 38
                       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa SneakingSallythrougtheAlley 07-01-06 39
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa SOfan0221 07-07-06 40
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa EMTBGRL 07-08-06 42
 RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa beyonce2929 07-08-06 43
   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa EMTBGRL 07-08-06 44
       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa Incognito 07-08-06 45
           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa slickeronstate 07-11-06 46
               RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa lyingchristie 07-11-06 47
                   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa phlinky 07-12-06 48
                       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa southern sam 07-18-06 49
                           RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa EMTBGRL 07-19-06 50
                   RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa annythewitch 07-31-06 53
                       RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa EMTBGRL 07-31-06 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-07-06, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
For what it's worth, Lisa is gainfully employed by Jet Blue and is stationed in Boston. That is, unless, her friend is a total fraud and willing to keep up the con for nearly a year. :::shrug:::
Incognito
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-07-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I think that Lisa1 was just there as comic relief. I never really bought into how incompedent she acted. I think this whole thing was a big joke for her. She never took the anything seriously. I hope she has a good job and is out from under her parents thumb,but, how much of that was true?

06-07-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
According to her long-time friend, she did go on the show for a lark. However, she isn't stupid as her degrees will testify. And, parents can really screw up a kid. I'm catching a lot during the repeats...
Incognito

06-08-06, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
If she did do the show as a lark, why would anyone want to make themselves look as stupid and awful on purpose? Wouldn't you want to portray yourself in the best light?

She may have book smarts, but I do not think she has common sense.

I was hoping that they would have re-run SO from the first year on. I would love to see the first year again.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-08-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Lisa - in a real job, in a cold climate. I'm finding that one hard to believe. I mean those butterfly but pants wouldn't cut it in Boston!

06-08-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Lisa is gainfully employed by Jet Blue as an airline hostess and her base is Boston. Remember, she did the same job in the 80s for Continental Airlines?
Incognito

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I ditto alot of what is being said I to have a hard time with watching Lisa and would much rather watch season 1-2.. and if it is true about Lisa having a job good for her at least she is working and not trying to hawk SILLY things off on E-Bay, like the other HG. that is JMHO...

06-08-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I was kind of hoping she would auction off those butterfly pants! I guess she cannot depart with them.

Yeah right, Lisa in cold Boston. Lucky for her, on Jet Blue, they only have to serve a snack and a beverage...no meal. Also, the passengers have to clean up their seats; not the flight attendants. They walk around with a plastic garbage bag. I have flown on Jet Blue many times. Sorry to say; just not out of Boston.

If true, is she really capable of helping others in a time of crisis aboard a plane? She would be the first one out.

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Is Jet Blue really that crappy of an airline? I thought John Travolta owned Jet Blue. If so how could he condone the poor service provided? Guess I'never fly Jet Blue. If the service is that cheap - how do you feel about the mechanical upkeep on the jets? Keepin my feet on the ground from now on!!

momof4inVA 120 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momof4inVA Click to send private message to momof4inVA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Angelflutter,
I have flown with jetblue so many times I can't really count them and all trips have been really good.

06-09-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Not at all...JetBlue is a fine airline and I love the TV's at every seat. What I was trying to say was that the attendants on JetBlue (in order to save on the airfares that we all pay), most of the work to clean the cabin is from the passengers. We are always asked to clean up around us so that they can keep the price of the airline tickets down.

What I was alluding to is if Lisa worked on any other airline, she would have to serve, serve, serve. With Jet Blue, there is no First Class, Bus class etc. Everyone is all the same and the seats are quite comfy. Just do not expect a meal...only snacks.

We just flew from NY to CA and they gave us 2 snacks. We had to bring our own food on the plane. If you flew AA to LA, you would be served a meal, which I do not think Lisa is capable of.

Can you imagine hearing her voice on the loudspeaker informing all of the emergency exits? Or, in cas of an actual emergency, relying on her. I think she would save herself before others. That was the gist of what I was trying to say earlier.

annythewitch 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annythewitch Click to send private message to annythewitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I actually think she would be a very good flight attendant. (Do they call them now Flight Hostesses? What about the guys?) I don't think we got to see all of her on SOH, but I think she presents herself very well.

I have always liked the low cost airlines... ie... JetBlue, Frontier, etc... I think they try a LOT harder, whereas when I fly UNITED the flight attendants treat me as if I should feel so grateful they are allowing me to fly their airline.

Anyway, that is just my thought.

Cheers,

Anny

Madigan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-09-06, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Madigan Click to send private message to Madigan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I can't believe how two-faced and cruel she is to Christina! Honestly, watching her *trying* to be so clever makes my skin crawl. I almost cheered today during the lifeboat exercise when Lisa was pissed about having her name scratched off the list and assuming the VICTIM role and Iyanla corrected her and told that it wasn't her (self-proclaimed) naivete that resulted in her name being scratched off, but her LAZINESS.

I WANT to like her, but I just can't! I knew too many girls like that in High School...which incidentally, is where she belongs.

Nance61 7 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-06, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nance61 Click to send private message to Nance61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
>I can't believe how two-faced and
>cruel she is to Christina!
> Honestly, watching her *trying*
>to be so clever makes
>my skin crawl. I
>almost cheered today during the
>lifeboat exercise when Lisa was
>pissed about having her name
>scratched off the list and
>assuming the VICTIM role and
>Iyanla corrected her and told
>that it wasn't her (self-proclaimed)
>naivete that resulted in her
>name being scratched off, but
>her LAZINESS.
>
>I WANT to like her, but
>I just can't! I
>knew too many girls like
>that in High School...which incidentally,
>is where she belongs.

06-17-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nance61 Click to send private message to Nance61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I watched Lisa "Strike" again on 6-16 against Christina with her nasty remarks at The Stand. I think that some day Christina is going to let Lisa have it because of her remarks about hookers. Maybe she (Lisa) should keep her big mouth shut with her remarks or maybe her next job could be hooking but then who would have her.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
>If she did do the show
>as a lark, why would
>anyone want to make themselves
>look as stupid and awful
>on purpose? Wouldn't you
>want to portray yourself in
>the best light?
>
>She may have book smarts, but
>I do not think she
>has common sense.
>
>I was hoping that they would
>have re-run SO from the
>first year on. I
>would love to see the
>first year again.

No, people do not always want to make themselves appear in the best light, that to me was her problem. Real help was needed.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-06, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Like another chatter earlier posted - one of TJ's best observations when commenting on Lisa and Lisa's mom was "mirror...."

Her mom is psycho. Reminds me of the mother on the Friday the 13th movies - Jason's mom. Lisa is a carbon copy.

She can't cry - at least take lessons from Jill and learn the river technique...

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-09-06, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I get bored with Lisa and the show itself this time around. Part of it is because I know most the HG this season never got what they were being taught and they were playing for the cameras too much. As for Lisa1 specifically... she was just too fake from day 1 and her incessant whining and fake crying are just a bit over the top. She is a bad actress and has no real aspirations in life other than to be rich with no effort required on her part. She is very fake and there is very little that is reality based with her. She belongs on a reality show called Soap Star Search although I don't believe she'd make it on that show either since she sucks at making tears. I can't see her working anywhere for long if she indeed is in fact even working now. If you note...when they were given work oriented tasks to do at the SOH she was running her mouth instead of working. For example when they were working in the garden she was crouched near the ground talking while others were working and when they were doing the Habitat house she was standing around with her boney, shapeless hips protruding towards the men talking and not working. She talks alot to detract from the fact that she is doing nothing to help and doing nothing to change her ways. Lots of fluff and no substance to Lisa1. I also don't find her the least bit intelligent-she is average at best. She loves to use the phrase about how evolved she is but the only way I see her as having evolved would be if I believed that mankind evolved from monekys but frankly I don't see it. Well wait a minute she does walk all hunched over like cro magnon man is depicted in drawings.

06-09-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Every-time that I hear her voice I just want to scream "Shut-Up"!!! what is it with these Women's voice box not a one of them talk normal, exception of maybe T.J. there all whiny. IMO!

Jensmith06040 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jensmith06040 Click to send private message to Jensmith06040 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I feel bad coming down on one certain person. However today is the rerun of Lisa getting the job at the restaraunt And I can't even sit there to watch it. I have to agree about her fake cry. Does she realize she is actually crying when she does it? But my real question is how in the world did she ever graduate???? I believe she ended up graduating because she threw a party for her friends! Are you kidding me?? How is that being grown up?? She just drives me crazy!! And it's not her fault that she's a spoiled brat but I blame the show for letting her get away with it time after time. I would have kicked her out at the first board of review!!

PS remind me not to fly Jet Blue!!

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I never saw this particular show the first time around. WTF! It is as if this woman has never had a job, she acts like a 16 year old walking into her first time job. LATE for your first day?? She does not have an honest bone in her bony azz body. She is there to be on TV and so does not care that she made herself look rediculous. Look at the people who are famous these days, Monica Lewinsky didn't care the world knew her for give the president oral sex, there she was smiling for the cameras. Tonite Brittney Spears is crying to Matt Lauer that she just want the photogs to leave her alone......wait 5 years she will have her nasty azz in Playboy begging for someone to look at her. She cannot sing but she is still popular for shakin her behind. Then there is Jessica Simpson who had everyone from her pastor to her dad telling the world that she was a virgin when she got married, who cares?? She then went on TV and showed the world how stupid she really is....dumb as a rock....but she got the bucks. Then there is Paris Hilton, need I say more. Lisa thought she would go on TV and the world would be so entranced by her beauty and humor she would be the next (and only 40 year old) Paris Hilton.....too bad for the world!!

06-18-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Don't feel bad about coming down of Lisa - She deserves it!!!!! I can't wait untile next week when she gets hers - atleast I hope she does for her comments at The Stand pertaining to hookers.

07-31-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annythewitch Click to send private message to annythewitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Personally, I would love to be rich with no effort required on my part. I don't think there is anything wrong with that as long as someone doesn't count on that and do nothing to help themselves.

Cheers,

Anny

booboo1 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail booboo1 Click to send private message to booboo1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
that is exactly why i wont watch this season rerun because she totally pisses me off and to think about all the chances she got really got me mad .

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-16-06, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I am curious to see her making her jewelry again. Since she's been on, I started it myself as a hobby only my pieces are much more complicated than string one charm on a cord. So just seeing that is going to make me laugh!

When my friend was teaching me how to crimp the ends, all I kept thinking was, how did that chick from SO think this was so hard?

06-16-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Oh my gad, this women has the brain about the size of a pea (if that big)! I started waiting tables when I was 15 and even being that young I had the common sense of what you needed to do her at the- "the Stand", was sickening to watch!!!!

06-17-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
How do you think she will wiggle out of her comments about hookers????? One of these days Christina is going let her have it. I hope I don't miss it!!!!!!!!

06-17-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
It is not a word for word qoute, "One doth protesth to much" I know what I'm aiming for here forgive me for how far off I may be, but in other words she say's prostitute and whore and hooker as if she is really thinking that she is not when she has been, hope this made some kind of sense like I said I know what I'm TRYING to say LOL. And I think that Christina ought to back hand the skinny pea-brained crooked back spineless phony, prissy want to be a hooker Bit^h... oh and by the way this is just my opinion.. And one more thing maybe it bother's Christina cause it is the truth hmmm!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-17-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
One of my favorite quotes from Hamlet, Stacee - "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Another quote from Hamlet strikes me as appropriate here - "Get thee to a nunnery." Nunnery, in Shakespeare's time, was slang for brothel, or "whorehouse," if you will.

Christina, get thee to a nunnery. For the lady doth protest too much indeed, methinks

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
>One of my favorite quotes from
>Hamlet, Stacee - "The lady
>doth protest too much, methinks."
>
>
>Another quote from Hamlet strikes me
>as appropriate here - "Get
>thee to a nunnery." Nunnery,
>in Shakespeare's time, was slang
>for brothel, or "whorehouse," if
>you will.
>
>Christina, get thee to a nunnery.
>For the lady doth protest
>too much indeed, methinks

Nunnery was also convent in those days.(Anne Boleyn asked Henry VIII if she could go to one instead of having to die.)
>
>
>
>
> God is good all
>the time and all the
>time, God is good.

>

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-16-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I haven't turned SO on since the regular season ended and I keep asking myself how on earth I lasted THAT long! I wouldn't have watched most of this season if it hadn't been fun coming to these boards!!

I happened to flip the TV on the other day & SO was on the channel it was tuned to. I saw Lisa1 whining & fake-crying on the phone to her parents. Within 1 minute my blood pressure was up, my face became red, I got a headache, and I was ready to throw a huge rock at the screen. Decided that little fake pea-brained idiot doesn't deserve my energy. I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN ... even if it was brought back! I could stomach season 1 & some of 2 but that's it. And SpitUpLisa was one of the 1st HGs to make me hate the show!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-16-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
...and now why don't you tell us how you really feel.

Actually, I haven't watched it either and I don't miss it in the least.

Missed you at the chat.

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

06-17-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I think now I'm just watching it to see exactly how ridiculous it is and watch these Moron pea-brained want to be's, and I as well have thought about throwing something at my television, well that would only hurt my television wouldn't it? LOL

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-18-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
With ya there!!! The first time around was bad enough... All that fake crying/whining she'd do when things weren't going her way and then her whole entire beyotch attitude!! UUGGHH!!!!! She's one messed up chic, isn't she?? And they didn't fix her, either!! The whole entire exercise is one in futility.... Dumb & Dumber, IMHO...

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I caught it this morning. The group went out to that restaurant that Lisa worked at. She canoodled the staff into giving them all free cobbler or something. They were not supposed to be manipultive that day. So, the girls threw that at her. So, Lisa goes on to say how she wouldn't do it for clothes because only a hooker would do that. she wouldn't let a man pay for her because only a hooker would do that. Of course the camera is on Christina and her face to these comments.

The comments were so off base and looked, now, so scripted as if to really start problems between all of them. Lisa was a freak but this looked fake, to me.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Lisa began pulling her "hooker" crap from the moment Christina told her story. From looking up the definiation of "prostitute" on the internet to making all the "stripper" references during the group gardening exercize to the only "hookers do that" comments at the restaurant. Until Rhonda told her to quit joking about being a "prostitute". As for the camera being on Christina, there could've been more than one camera used during the taping of that scene. One on Lisa and another on Christina. And, the scene was edited to show Christina's reaction to Lisa's comments.

06-20-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Sure I agre, probably many cameras on them at the time and then the editing process gives whatever the editors want. However, the scene before with Christina needing $5.00 from TJ and Lisa and then returning it to them and thanking them for helping her with an assignment seemed much more genuine. Lisa had a more normal reaction to it.

See at first i thought it was all Lisa's projection onto christina because Lisa was getting suported by a man. Which is why she kept up with the hooker and prostitue stuff. But that scene yesterday or whenever it was on, looked really set up to me. Since when was it common knowledge that hookers go into shops and manipulate free clothes out of the owners? Isn't that a kind of weird statement to make?

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Yeah, creepy I'm thinking A LOT of this season was planned &/or set up. And done very poorly, at that!

06-20-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
yes, i agree. When you watch it again and not try to get the theraputic part of the show, then it looks pretty fake in some scenes. In this restuarant scene, I swear TJ was commenting to someone off camera. With this scene in particular, Lisa was so concerned about Jill and what she was eating but didn't have the guts to call her out on the meatloaf and gravy. However, with the same thought process she tries and starts with Christina? just seemed really off base.

06-30-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
After today's episode I now know where she get's her "LOOKS", from Mommy Dearest, LOL!!

Sig by Sharnina

07-01-06, 07:43 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I think Lisa's dirty looks at her mom are another way of her getting what she wants - a temper tantrum(?????). Maybe Christina is not the only manipulator on the show?????? I would like to see Lisa go off on her mom. Who would go to visit her daughter and bring her fancy panties and talks to her about Tampax????? Her dad is sad SAD!!!!! I don't think he has much say in that household. Mom wears the pants there!!!!!!!

SneakingSallythrougtheAlley 31 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SneakingSallythrougtheAlley Click to send private message to SneakingSallythrougtheAlley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
The parents tell you all you need to know about the whole situation. In my view, Lisa needs to recognize her parents did not do some of the things they were responsible for, and then move on and take control to fix the situation. Forget working it all out at this point, it's too late for that. Lisa needs to get a job and keep it.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-07-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I 100% totally agree with you!!!! She is nauseating, and that gaggy snotty cry thing she does makes me want to vomit.

I caught this the first time around, but just today it again hit me how she tries her best to intimidate her roommates into making her assignment their responsibility. And then not to mention air-head Allison falls right in there with her 'here let me help you' ways and tries to bail her out.

Lisa is not only spoiled rotten by parents who had no idea how to raise a child, but also lazy as a slouth (no disrepects to slouths), manipulative, and many other things I cannot begin to describe.

She should have been kicked out a long time ago and in my opinion would have been had she had Iyanla but Rhonda continued to baby her through out her stay.

She left not any more capable than when she entered.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-08-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
>child, but also lazy as
>a slouth (no disrepects to
>slouths),

Yeah! Be NICE to sloths! LOL! They are better smelling, move FASTER and are classier than LISA! LOL!

manipulative, and many other
>things I cannot begin to
>describe.

Manipulative is a really good start.
>
>She should have been kicked out
>a long time ago and
>in my opinion would have
>been had she had Iyanla
>but Rhonda continued to baby
>her through out her stay.

I NEVER understood why they didn't say BUH BYE! regardless of the LC. Rhonda had plenty o' HG's under her given the door.>
>
>She left not any more capable
>than when she entered.

THAt's for DARN sure!

beyonce2929 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beyonce2929 Click to send private message to beyonce2929 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
i also watch the reruns on nbc monday through thursday at 2am and friday at 2:35am ...whenever the coaches ask lisa to do something she always find some kind excuse for her not to do....if i was the coaches i would have put her out the starting over house...

07-08-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Yeah. She needed to be outside living on the street, to see what THAT felt like! and not in a CAGE in the backyard, where people brought her food and water! Then let's see how helpless she acts when she gets back, right? I think a good stint of forced homelessness would get that lazy so-and-so off her fanny. Or, do you think it would just make her MORE whiny, pukey and bitter???

07-08-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Unfortunately, season three was just a plain mess. Last I heard, Lisa is gainfully employed by Jet Blue and stationed in Boston. The whole show was a joke during season three. I think NBC will start showing the repeats tomorrow. Please tell me Wimbledon is done? LOL.

Those that have said the show had no advertising must not be in the LA market or didn't watch the mid-morning news. It was advertised to death; just as the Megan Mackalacklyyy (sp?) has been advertised for over a month here. I was totally hooked on ABC's 30min soap, Port Charles and didn't switch over till PC wrapped.

Incognito

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
She is pathetic. She has this perma-frown on her face that results in many wrinkles on her face. Here she fathoms she is some teenage catch - no!

She is simply LAZY. Her phonecall to Rhonda yesterday while sitting at the farthest table at a sidewalk hotdog stand was so dramatic. This woman can't cry. Then she used the excuse of "cramps" - now I understand why her mirror-image "Mommy" brought her Tampax!!!

She looks totally dead to over emphasize that she is "tired" from slaving over threading together some pendant to a pre-measured leather whatever thingie.

lyingchristie 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lyingchristie Click to send private message to lyingchristie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I agree. I live here in LA and Pinky's is a hot spot. It's famous for it's hot dogs and many business people, locals go there. I couldn't believe that she didn't even TRY!!! I could understand if she had just walked up and down the street, but to sit in the farthest corner, with her hand over her eyes as if to say "please don't come over here and ask me what I am selling." It made me laugh when the one guy asked how much and she hesitated and said $10 when the other person it was $5. Not much confidence. I am 44 and couldn't imagine living a life off my parents to the extent that I wouldn't know how to make money off of some cheap but in style jewelry. Her parents have some accountability by enabling her but as an adult she needs to quit blaming them and take responsibility of her life.

It's really sad actually. It's painful to watch because some of her behavior (fake crying and vomiting) is self-induced for attention and not wanting to really do it!!

I give her this, she did admit that she doesn't know how to do these things. Sometimes, after seeing her parents, I believe her. Then other times, when she does know how to do something but to lazy, she uses that as an excuse.

07-12-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
When my daughter was about 1 years old, she would cry and get herself worked up and try to vomit (luckily she grew out of this). This was an attention device. Lisa is using this as a way to have people back down-to stop them from confronting her. To see an adult try to throw up on cue is ludicris.

This person played them all on TV and made herself look stupid in the end. A leopard cannot change it's spots....so to think Lisa really changed is a sad commentary on this show.

I have not watched it since the re-runs started as I still cannot stomach Lisa.

southern sam 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southern%20sam Click to send private message to southern%20sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
If Jet Blue trust Lisa, can we trust Jet Blue????

07-19-06, 01:13 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
Yeah. You can trust JetBlue. Even good company managers can get snowed at an interview. She'll get fired. I am checking which ones fly out of Boston, and staying off of THOSE, though! If Lisa were my flight attendant?? I'd be in the airplane bathroom for the duration of the flight. I figure that would be one place she couldn't come in and annoy me. She'd have to find an airsickness bag to do all her vomitting, though! LOL!

07-31-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
I don't think Lisa has much confidence in herself. She probably got through life by crying without any real emotion. I doubt if she even knows how to feel emotion. If someone asked me to make jewelry within a very short period of time, and then sell it, I would totally freeze! I am a planner and I would have to sit down to plan for a day first. But, then again, I don't aspire to make and sell jewelry.

Anyway, I realize she is a pain in the a$$, but some of the tasks seem pretty difficult to me and I would probably fake cry myself if someone made me do things like that because I am not in touch with my emotions either.

Cheers,

Anny

07-31-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Lisa, Lisa, Lisa"
If someone asked
>me to make jewelry within
>a very short period of
>time, and then sell it,
>I would totally freeze!

Thanks for sharing this. I'm sure a lot of us out here on SO thread land feel that way.

True jewelry worth selling is difficult to make. From what I saw? Lisa strung a single charm on each of the 25 leather threads. That's not hard. The selling part? OK, I can see that. But, Lisa went to one of the busiest places, and sat and called Rhonda and made excuse after excuse after excuse, and came BACK with 24 of the necklaces, after the instructions were "don't bring them back here." Even throwing them in the trash, which takes no courage at all, would have been following instructions. Lisa isn't INTERESTED in instructions from other. Lisa is interested in being Lisa's own boss, and the exercise imho demonstrated how much that was true.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •