The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"watching jill on repeats"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-23-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"watching jill on repeats"
I caught a repeat today, actually it was new for me. Anyway, boy did Jill look much better in the beginning of her stay then towards the end. I think her hair looked good, she dressed better and she seemed more in control. What happened? I can't remember why she got rid of her hair. I think the pony tail looked okay on her.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: watching jill on repeats sharnina 06-23-06 1
 RE: watching jill on repeats maryellennaco 06-23-06 2
   RE: watching jill on repeats slickeronstate 06-23-06 3
       RE: watching jill on repeats Floraworld 06-23-06 4
           RE: watching jill on repeats slickeronstate 06-24-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-23-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: watching jill on repeats"
She got rid of her hair because Iyanla told her to. What else?

And I agree with you. She looks awful right now.

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-23-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: watching jill on repeats"
Did ya'll see Jill DRIVING herself from the Dr.'s office??? And heck, for that matter, did you see her catscan?? That tumor was huge!!! So, all that 40 pound tumor crap was what those first Doc's told her. Anyway, she DID look better at the beginning than at the end. IMHO

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-23-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: watching jill on repeats"
Didn't anyone teach her not to chew with her abundant mouth open? It looks like a cow chewing - and she is always eating.

She smokes in a really butch manner. Bummer she didn't pay for health insurance instead of buying smokes....

Floraworld 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-23-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Floraworld Click to send private message to Floraworld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: watching jill on repeats"
Well it was definately her on this Medisystem radio commercial where she says she lost a total of 32 pounds and 20 pounds by her first or second month. There's an announcer after which she comes in and gives her testimony using a fictional name in the ad and it sounds like she's calling from a phone so it wasn't done in studio.

So maybe if they given her some of the product she has lost a few pounds I hope.

And as someone else has said here, she may be looking for long lost dad to give late life "child" support. lol On Christina and Christie's blogs it states she's applying for an Jazz radio job in Las Vegas. I bet ya this woman probably wants dad to give to her the money she didn't get while a child and of course to put her up while she gets her career off the ground in Vegas (that's if she gets the job).

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-24-06, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: watching jill on repeats"
Without a doubt she will milk the "daddy" gravy train for what she can. Mom is obsolete - since she couldn't even call over X-Mas.

Thank goodness neither Jill nor Allison can procreate a litter of parasites!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •