URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4756
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"watching jill on repeats"

Posted by creepyoldwoman on 06-23-06 at 02:37 PM
I caught a repeat today, actually it was new for me. Anyway, boy did Jill look much better in the beginning of her stay then towards the end. I think her hair looked good, she dressed better and she seemed more in control. What happened? I can't remember why she got rid of her hair. I think the pony tail looked okay on her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: watching jill on repeats"
Posted by sharnina on 06-23-06 at 03:01 PM
She got rid of her hair because Iyanla told her to. What else?

And I agree with you. She looks awful right now.

God is good all the time and all the time, God is good.

Posted by maryellennaco on 06-23-06 at 05:17 PM
Did ya'll see Jill DRIVING herself from the Dr.'s office??? And heck, for that matter, did you see her catscan?? That tumor was huge!!! So, all that 40 pound tumor crap was what those first Doc's told her. Anyway, she DID look better at the beginning than at the end. IMHO

Posted by slickeronstate on 06-23-06 at 06:14 PM
Didn't anyone teach her not to chew with her abundant mouth open? It looks like a cow chewing - and she is always eating.

She smokes in a really butch manner. Bummer she didn't pay for health insurance instead of buying smokes....

Posted by Floraworld on 06-23-06 at 11:09 PM
Well it was definately her on this Medisystem radio commercial where she says she lost a total of 32 pounds and 20 pounds by her first or second month. There's an announcer after which she comes in and gives her testimony using a fictional name in the ad and it sounds like she's calling from a phone so it wasn't done in studio.

So maybe if they given her some of the product she has lost a few pounds I hope.

And as someone else has said here, she may be looking for long lost dad to give late life "child" support. lol On Christina and Christie's blogs it states she's applying for an Jazz radio job in Las Vegas. I bet ya this woman probably wants dad to give to her the money she didn't get while a child and of course to put her up while she gets her career off the ground in Vegas (that's if she gets the job).

Posted by slickeronstate on 06-24-06 at 02:48 AM
Without a doubt she will milk the "daddy" gravy train for what she can. Mom is obsolete - since she couldn't even call over X-Mas.

Thank goodness neither Jill nor Allison can procreate a litter of parasites!