The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-06-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
What the *blank* was she wearing at her dinner party today? A full length gown for a semi-casual dinner party in California? My God, they ate dessert in the living room with redi-whip on it! And the old lady hair and lipstick is awful. I'm suprised there aren't cobwebs on her.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... sm2 06-06-06 1
 RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... sharnina 06-06-06 2
   RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... Seabisquit 06-06-06 3
       RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... eire_heart74 06-06-06 4
 RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... JustBNMe 06-07-06 5
   RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... techstyle 06-07-06 6
 RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... petmama 06-07-06 7
   RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... standinmytruth 06-07-06 8
 RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... petmama 06-09-06 9
 RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she... beckettrep 06-10-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-06-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
IMHO, she always did dress either like an old lady or a teenager.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-06-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
They must not be showing the episodes in sequence if this one is already on. I actually haven't been watching since the finale.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-06-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
Wanna bet there ARE cobwebs in her hair!!! Lisa has no fashion sense whatsoever. Where did she get those clothes, you ask?...in the 80's section of the Goodwill in Miami Beach. The funny thing about Lisa is you just get the feeling that SHE THINKS SHE IS SOOOOOO HOT. IMHO...not so hot!!! Totally inappropriate clothing for her age...IMHO...a fashion disaster.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-06-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
...in the 80's
>section of the Goodwill in
>Miami Beach.

Well it goes to show just how stuck in her immature youth that she is. (was well I know it's a rerun and she's "evolved" since but I am not sure by how much.) I think her style of dress is a comfort zone thing. Like only in your 20s can you be so dependent on your parents, hop from job to job, and be so flighty with guys. So that's probably why she dresses the way she does.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-07-06, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
Maybe she borrowed the clothes from her mom since she depends on them for so much anyhow. Let's be blunt.... Lisa isn't known to be a snappy dresser and she walks all hunched over like an old lady would.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-07-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-06 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

On the subject of Lisa, I find it hard to believe they couldn't get her to cry real tears. (or seemingly real) I was totally attached to my parents (not financially) They were two of my finest friends. One day they both were gone (within 2 weeks of each other). I know she is capable of REAL tears, and when they come they will come like rain. I did get the feeling Lisa lived in two worlds at once--too young and too old. I did like Lisa.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-06 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

Not trying to get off topic here, but anyone notice how Allison was the first, and most eager, HG to accept Dr Stan's offer of champagne?

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

06-07-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
lol! i did.

on the lisa front, i agree, she is either old lady or pre-teen in dress. anything but her actual age.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
It was actually a top and skirt. I missed it the first time they aired this episode. But, watching the rerun on tape last night, when she leaned over to scrape food into the garbage can, the top rode up and I saw a bit of her back. I would've liked the top better if it hadn't had those sheer sleeves. And, she'd worn it over black pants.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-10-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
>What the *blank* was she wearing
>at her dinner party today?
> A full length gown
>for a semi-casual dinner party
>in California? My God,
>they ate dessert in the
>living room with redi-whip on
>it! And the old
>lady hair and lipstick is
>awful. I'm suprised there
>aren't cobwebs on her.

Maybe she 'borrows' those old-lady clothes from her mumsy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •