URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID57
Thread Number: 4737
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"

Posted by standinmytruth on 06-06-06 at 03:36 PM
What the *blank* was she wearing at her dinner party today? A full length gown for a semi-casual dinner party in California? My God, they ate dessert in the living room with redi-whip on it! And the old lady hair and lipstick is awful. I'm suprised there aren't cobwebs on her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lisa's outfit's: Where does she get those old lady dresses?"
Posted by sm2 on 06-06-06 at 03:49 PM
IMHO, she always did dress either like an old lady or a teenager.

Posted by sharnina on 06-06-06 at 03:55 PM
They must not be showing the episodes in sequence if this one is already on. I actually haven't been watching since the finale.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

Posted by Seabisquit on 06-06-06 at 06:47 PM
Wanna bet there ARE cobwebs in her hair!!! Lisa has no fashion sense whatsoever. Where did she get those clothes, you ask?...in the 80's section of the Goodwill in Miami Beach. The funny thing about Lisa is you just get the feeling that SHE THINKS SHE IS SOOOOOO HOT. IMHO...not so hot!!! Totally inappropriate clothing for her age...IMHO...a fashion disaster.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 06-06-06 at 08:53 PM
...in the 80's
>section of the Goodwill in
>Miami Beach.

Well it goes to show just how stuck in her immature youth that she is. (was well I know it's a rerun and she's "evolved" since but I am not sure by how much.) I think her style of dress is a comfort zone thing. Like only in your 20s can you be so dependent on your parents, hop from job to job, and be so flighty with guys. So that's probably why she dresses the way she does.

Posted by JustBNMe on 06-07-06 at 02:20 AM
Maybe she borrowed the clothes from her mom since she depends on them for so much anyhow. Let's be blunt.... Lisa isn't known to be a snappy dresser and she walks all hunched over like an old lady would.

Posted by techstyle on 06-07-06 at 08:17 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-06 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

On the subject of Lisa, I find it hard to believe they couldn't get her to cry real tears. (or seemingly real) I was totally attached to my parents (not financially) They were two of my finest friends. One day they both were gone (within 2 weeks of each other). I know she is capable of REAL tears, and when they come they will come like rain. I did get the feeling Lisa lived in two worlds at once--too young and too old. I did like Lisa.

Posted by petmama on 06-07-06 at 05:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-07-06 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

Not trying to get off topic here, but anyone notice how Allison was the first, and most eager, HG to accept Dr Stan's offer of champagne?

Posted by standinmytruth on 06-07-06 at 11:52 PM
lol! i did.

on the lisa front, i agree, she is either old lady or pre-teen in dress. anything but her actual age.

Posted by petmama on 06-09-06 at 04:02 PM
It was actually a top and skirt. I missed it the first time they aired this episode. But, watching the rerun on tape last night, when she leaned over to scrape food into the garbage can, the top rode up and I saw a bit of her back. I would've liked the top better if it hadn't had those sheer sleeves. And, she'd worn it over black pants.

Posted by beckettrep on 06-10-06 at 09:02 AM
>What the *blank* was she wearing
>at her dinner party today?
> A full length gown
>for a semi-casual dinner party
>in California? My God,
>they ate dessert in the
>living room with redi-whip on
>it! And the old
>lady hair and lipstick is
>awful. I'm suprised there
>aren't cobwebs on her.

Maybe she 'borrows' those old-lady clothes from her mumsy.